Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Flopson bashing thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Flopson bashing thread   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 am

So, I just felt like starting this thread, because...well, saying "If she's happy with him then I'm happy for her." is a nice attitude about a friend dating a guy you don't like, but TBH it's not how I feel about Naya dating Hodgson, and I think that's perfectly okay. Naya is not my friend, she's actress who's work I love. I want good material for her so that she can continue to stay in the spotlight, get critical acclaim, and continue to bring joy to my life. I don't care about her love life, what I care about is Hodgson having a negative impact of her career. If that makes me selfish, then so be it. But I wanted to get that off my chest.

And I would never send Hodgson death threats on Twitter, or anything like that, but I am done trying to see him a positive light as far as Naya's career is concern. Maybe he's decent guy, but he's bad at his job, and that effects Naya's career, so I can't help but hope they break up before too much damage is done.

The title of this thread may be a bit misleading. I'm not so much bashing Hodgson, as I am worrying about his writing and Naya's relationship with him having a negative impact on her career. But if people wanted to bash him, this would be a good place to do so.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:19 am

Are they still together?

I haven't read any spoilers or Glee gossip for ages now. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:21 am

As far as I'm concerned they can have their happily ever after with half a dozen kids and what-not, as long as he finds a more suitable carreer in which his sheer existence doesn't annoy me to no end.

My 2 cents. Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:27 am

Yeah, I more with Dina on that... but I can't deny I would rather see her dating someone more interesting, just because it would look nicer. He seems so bland.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Heh. Laughing Flopson. matthew hodgson
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:45 pm

He's just not attractive, and I don't understand why someone as pretty as Naya isn't with someone equally as pretty. That is my philosophical input.

Back to top Go down
cinco

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:03 am

It's the night before Flopson is gonna write IKAG, he's sleeping quietly but suddenly he wakes up and screams: I'M GONNA MAKE FINN HUDSON THE HERO OF THIS ALL, HE PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDS HOW GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN.

matthew hodgson
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:09 am

He's a knob.
Back to top Go down
cinco

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:49 am

And not even the good kind that opens doors.

Back to top Go down
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:27 pm

LOLOL lulz
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:31 pm

HAHA, true Cinco.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Lol- http://flopson.tumblr.com/post/24768599520/writing

Back to top Go down
cinco

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 am

Why ain't he getting his daily bashing? tongue

Here goes:

matthew hodgson
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:00 am

Laughing

You are right, cinco.

matthew hodgson
Back to top Go down
cinco

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:14 am

Someone forgot to give him his treatment.

matthew hodgson
Back to top Go down
erythrina

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:34 am

I love Santana so of course Naya Rivera is dear to me. I wouldn't call me a fan though. I know nothing about her, I don't follow the news unless it's related to Santana's future in the series, I'm probably not watching any movie just because she's in it. So it's not like I care about her personal life. Still I don't like to know they're together.

I'm sorry but I don't buy the "he must be a nice guy" assumption. Let's face it, someone whose writing is so full of misogynistic values just can't be that nice of a person in everyday life, not towards women. People's values always show in their actions, other people may not care or notice, but it's there in every little thing they do. Now, I'm not saying he's abusive to Naya. My point is that's the biggest reason why I am very much bothered to know he's dating her or, more accurately, to know this guy gets to date any woman.

To be fair, I must say he wasn't the only one who made that IKAG and the upcoming Bramfest happen. He probably didn't write IKAG by himself, of course he's given directions as to where the ep must head and whatever he writes depends on approval. So this goes to every douchebag in Glee, real or fictional:

matthew hodgson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flopson bashing thread   

Back to top Go down

Flopson bashing thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1