Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Random Thoughts XII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Jetski sound cool man. I totally wanna try jetskiing.
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm off today to see the Voice Australia winner Karise Eden play at Marion Shopping Centre. I am so keen and excited it's not funny haha tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:47 pm

She's awesome. I wanna get her album but idk how.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:17 am

Good morning all Wave
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:42 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

I'm very pissed off. Westfield are crap with their advertising. I missed out on seeing her cause she was there at 12pm instead of 3pm and they never said they changed the time at all grrr. So I complained to them and I get a nice gift from apparently Karise herself so yeah. My bad morning turned into a good afternoon haha
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:36 am

Morning people! How's it going?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:38 am

Gotta do all my packing today so I don't have to tomorrow. Ughhhhhhhh, Saturday is moving day. hash

My neck is sooooooo sunburnt!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 am

Sez wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

I'm very pissed off. Westfield are crap with their advertising. I missed out on seeing her cause she was there at 12pm instead of 3pm and they never said they changed the time at all grrr. So I complained to them and I get a nice gift from apparently Karise herself so yeah. My bad morning turned into a good afternoon haha
Ha, that's kinda cool then.

-------
Lol, i fucking cannot with my mother. I'm not going to go into what just happened, but long story short:
-My brother pushes me so hard it knocks over my tv. This was in response to me lightly shoving him. Not even kidding. Lightly.
- I complain to mum that her son's going to grow to be a woman beater, and she says "well i want to push you too sometimes, and you provoked him so you deserved it".

that fucking bitch. Yeah tell that to all the women who have been hit by their husbands. It's alright for a guy to hit a girl if she "provoked" him. (in this case "provoking" is a light shove preceded by a minutes warning of "frankie, get out please".
I want to go yell now, but i feel that's not productive.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:56 am

Is violence a valid response to violence, regard of the relativity of it though? I mean, my mom would have probably said the same thing, "You knew he was stronger than you, so why push him first" kind of thing. Shrug

Regardless, punching people doesn't seem like a valid way to get things done (Neither does shoving, but I digress). The whole "You can't punch a girl" thing, the rule is a stretch when it comes to brothers and sisters. Shrug

I feel like this is one of those parental lessons of don't fuck with people who are bigger than you, just find someone bigger than them to do the fucking for you? yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:01 am

No fuck that, he shouldn't push me harder than i pushed him especially when HE was the one pissing me off in the first place. My brother has a complex with being tough, and so it's easy for him to use his strength against a girl... And putting aside that, i'm really pissed off at my mother. She will find ANY excuse to avoid getting angry at my brother. She thinks he's an angel. She uses her own issues with me as excuses e.g. "well you annoy me, so you deserve to be pushed by him".... I just- i cant.

And, (i believe), no man should use his strength against a woman. Idgaf about the circumstances, unless it's serious self-defense.

p.s. Mike, i'm not getting pissed off at you, just the situation lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:05 am

Actually this is mainly about my mum. I hate her smile

Anyway, lets move on.
Here, have a nice picture:
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:09 am

I, in general, agree that a man should never hit a woman for any circumstances, but at the same time I also fully acknowledge how dangerous that belief can be when it's applied religiously (Like anything, it can be over-applied). The whole idea creates an aire that I find to be very much reverse-sexist towards men when it's applied as an end-all argument for anything.

"You can't do that, I'm a woman!" should not be a valid excuse for anything, I was under the impression that was the basis of the original feminist movement anyways. It seems like such an ancient argument.

But mostly, I just don't think this scenario is a man/woman physical altercation; it's just not. It's a brother/sister altercation, which is very different. If he was a random guy pushing you and punching you, there'd be the very real issues you're claiming, but it's not; it's a brother and sister getting in a fight, just like they have and always will.

I think maybe you've taken an unofficial societal code and applied it in a scenario where it's not meant to be applied.

As far as your mother's treatment towards the two of you, it's a very simple fact that parents have favorites. They can lie and say they don't, but it's true; as an uncle I play very clear favorites towards my nephew over my niece. That's just something that you learn to get over or away from with time. Shrug That's an issue that needs to be resolved however, and it does seem like that's your main thing you're upset about... in which case, hug hug hug hug hug hug

E: HEHE, I know you're not upset at me!! I'm just trying to help from both sides of the argument. tongue I love you
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:17 am

*hugs* Rosie

And nice picture lol smile

I hope my gift is a signed poster or CD or Tshirt lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 am

We are brother and sister, but don't you think there's an age where it starts to become "a man hitting a woman" rather than a silly brother/sister altercation? If i'm 28 and he's 27 and pushing me, i think that's a problem. My brother is kind of screwed up and when he gets all physical, he's not playful about it, so it's worrying and i feel like that's how he'll be towards girls his whole life because he wants to prove his strength.

But anyway, let's drop it.... This was a nice vent tongue

Sez wrote:
*hugs* Rosie

Maybe she'll show up at your house an serenade you tongue haha
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 am

Yeah, I don't know the whole scenario so I can only make comments that are completely uneducated on the scenario. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:22 am

Tsall goooooood, i didn't give you our life stories so i don't blame ya Wink

p.s. i'm not actually 28. that was hypothetical.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:26 am

Rosie... Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 am

Charlie how do you feel about ham and pineapple pizza?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:42 am

Haa... I can eat it but I'd rather ham and mushroom. Also, I'd only have it if I was in the mood to. You know how I feel about pig. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:43 am

Charlie wrote:
Haa... I can eat it but I'd rather ham and mushroom. Also, I'd only have it if I was in the mood to. You know how I feel about pig. tongue
Agreed about ham and mushroom. Love.

Quote :
Looking for a way to create the character of Patrick Bateman, Christian Bale stumbled onto a Tom Cruise appearance on David Letterman. According to American Psycho director Mary Harron, Bale saw in Cruise “this very intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes” and Bale subsequently based the character of Bateman on that.
Cool man.
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
We are brother and sister, but don't you think there's an age where it starts to become "a man hitting a woman" rather than a silly brother/sister altercation? If i'm 28 and he's 27 and pushing me, i think that's a problem. My brother is kind of screwed up and when he gets all physical, he's not playful about it, so it's worrying and i feel like that's how he'll be towards girls his whole life because he wants to prove his strength.

But anyway, let's drop it.... This was a nice vent tongue

Sez wrote:
*hugs* Rosie

Maybe she'll show up at your house an serenade you tongue haha

Oh my god that would be amazing haha Clap boogie LOL but I doubt it tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:52 pm

4.45am...just had a really bad dream and now can't sleep. Bound to happen after last night lol.
Deaths everywhere, serial killer teacher (who i find out about- lol PLL) tries to get me, i run, cry to my friends about it. Then wake up in the dream worried that my mum is going to stab me, and my dog vomits blood on my bed.

For real that dream could not have gotten worse. Not looking up "American Psycho" before bed or watching PLL anymore. And gonna try to not fight with anyone today.

I wanna pee, but i don't wanna leave the room tongue

oh EDIT- the only good thing about the dream was that one of my "friends" that i was complaining to was heather morris, who kissed me in response...but then told me she felt sick....so i guess i didn't win there ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Wooooooooooo guys, have i killed everyone's buzz?

Yo, what's happening over thereee?
Here, read this Glee article about S4/Brittana/Pezberry etc:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glee-season-4-lea-michele-naya-rivera-kevin-mchale-344664

Hmm to shop or not to shop today. I'm totally outta dollarssss.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:46 pm

v
v
hahahha.. tumblr
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:11 pm

I literally feel like i'm melting. Stupid air conditioner stopped working and it is HOT in my apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next