Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Random Thoughts XII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Bah, the spider in the bathroom got away and vanished. hash This round belongs to it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:43 am

Happy Independence Day to you Americans! barbecue
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:50 am

Just used torrents...omg my speed is so much higher. This is amazing. Better be good quality.

CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH!!
Not great for TV shows apparently, but movies= yes.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:37 am

I'm too scared to download anything anymore, except maybe if it's old. Their anti-piracy thing has really gotten to me, especially when they seriously started going after those sites.
I get really paranoid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:25 am

Lol, Rosie, welcome to 2012. tongue

How is everyone today?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:51 am

Oh Lilly, i am too, but idk, jail might be fun? tongue

And shut up Charlie....... <3
No but seriously, Torrents is shit compared to what i usually use in terms of getting new TV shows quickly and stuff (and they're more likely good quality)... But for some reason my computer speeds the F up when i use torrents, so yay smile I wish i could use it for tv.

My day was meh, i walked the dog, played tennis for 5 mins until it started pouring, went home and had a cup of tea and sat in my dark room on my laptop... it was better than it sounds.
You feeling better today my dear?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:54 am

Charlie wrote:
I've had enough of hearing about sewerage water today. Lol.

Also, why are people from Newcastle so difficult to understand? Han?

Sorry mate. I missed this. I dunno? I'm pretty good at understanding the accent I think. One of my besties is from New castle though so I've had 10+ years of training lol.

MissLilly wrote:
Happy Independence Day to you Americans! barbecue

What Lilly said!!! Happy 4th of July peeps!

I'm minutes away from booking my flights over there..... yahoo

(I've been working myself up for this for the past 4 hours, I find it difficult to commit myself to dates and times)

Charlie wrote:

How is everyone today?

Not bad thanks Charlie... how's you?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:59 am

Amusement park today!!!!

Gonna be interesting, I have no clean dress pants. hash
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:59 am

I can't believe I have to work today. It's the first 4th of July I've worked in years. Even working 12 hours yesterday didn't put me far enough ahead to get out of it. No cookouts for me today.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:02 am

The bird looks angry.

---------------
"Result not yet available" overreact dead
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:15 am

I'm feeling a lot better today, Rosie. Still ache-y everywhere but I don't feel rough like yesterday. It's raining here today too and doesn't look like it will improve any time soon. Just saw the forecast for the next week and have a feeling that the flood team is going to get a LOT more busy. Wish I was out playing tennis (or going to archery which I've been skipping for weeks, Hazel keeps texting me saying "please come to archery this week! You don;t even have to shoot, I just want to see you!" Lol.)

Hope you solve the dress pants situation, Mike. I would 'suit up' with you if we ever went anywhere together. tongue

Happy 4th of July too to the Americans (or anyone who uses any excuse for a party). teehee Sucks that you have to work, Shanna. Han, get those flipping flights booked and stop procrastinating.

Nice to see this many people on here at once, it's been pretty quiet for the last few days.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:26 am

Charlie wrote:

Hope you solve the dress pants situation, Mike. I would 'suit up' with you if we ever went anywhere together. tongue

It's just such a sexier look than the slobby jeans and t-shirt. asd I think my black pants aren't awful, I feel like they were a bar trip rather than anything seriously dirt-inducing, so I think I can pull them off again. asd The crease in em is starting to go though, really gotta wash and iron them. hash

Need more people to suit up. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:27 am

Omg archery, just go, it's awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:33 am

Today marks the 5 year anniversary of my funniest 4th of July mishap. I was doing a play called The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged and we were promoting the show in the holiday parade. It was a dreary morning with a light drizzle happening. It didn't dampen our spirits because we had swords to play with on a float and lots of candy to eat and give out. Now a couple of night prior to this I was having a laugh at the theater tempting the fates by shouting out Macbeth over and over again. I felt it was silly superstition. A play cannot be cursed. Anyway, back to the parade. Me and one of the other girls were having a super fun time with the swords on the street. We were fighting and laughing. It started to rain a little harder so we hoped up on the float. We were still acting like fools up there because it was fun. I decided I wanted calm down a little and just toss some candy. Well I leaned down to pick up some candy and the guy driving chose that second to hard tap the brakes. It jerked the float just a little but with the rain everything was like standing on ice. Yes, I fell off the float. I fell onto the trailer hitch and busted up my ribs one week before a show. I got to go to the hospital and get lots of lovely medication. It was good fun! Lesson: don't tempt the theatre gods and bend with your knees when picking up candy on a parade float.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:55 am

lulz Shanna...

Yeah, archery is pretty cool. I hate it when it's outside at that club though. The sun rises and sets at the target end of the field for a start. AND there's this guy there in a wheelchair who is an absolute arsehole. Obviously he can't wheel himself across the field to get his arrows, we have to get them. Yet he insists on shooting a target that is too far a distance for him and ends up missing and getting his arrows stuck in the grass. Now, he uses a compound bow, I don't know if you know the difference between that and a recurve, but the kind of bow that he uses is that powerful that sometimes you literally have to use a metal detector to find the arrow and dig up the ground to get it. And even if it doesn't go underground all the way, can you see his arrows in the grass? No, because he has green fletchings on his arrows. Rolling Eyes We can't leave the arrows there because people play football and rugby on the field so most of the time you just spend most of the day looking for his arrows.

Yeah, Mike, a much better look. I agree.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:11 am

Charlie.... I stopped my procrastinating smile

All booked now.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:24 am

Charlie wrote:

Yeah, archery is pretty cool. I hate it when it's outside at that club though. The sun rises and sets at the target end of the field for a start. AND there's this guy there in a wheelchair who is an absolute arsehole. Obviously he can't wheel himself across the field to get his arrows, we have to get them. Yet he insists on shooting a target that is too far a distance for him and ends up missing and getting his arrows stuck in the grass. Now, he uses a compound bow, I don't know if you know the difference between that and a recurve, but the kind of bow that he uses is that powerful that sometimes you literally have to use a metal detector to find the arrow and dig up the ground to get it. And even if it doesn't go underground all the way, can you see his arrows in the grass? No, because he has green fletchings on his arrows. Rolling Eyes We can't leave the arrows there because people play football and rugby on the field so most of the time you just spend most of the day looking for his arrows.
Sounds like a massive pain in the ass Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:31 am

Wait, how does the sun rise and set on the same end. hash
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:36 am

Lol. The sun is in front of you all day. *shrug* The field is north and we shoot south?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:40 am

My boss let me leave early!! Cookout and pool here i come!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Glad you got the day off Shanna! Enjoy the cookout and everything!!

I think I might be the only person in the world who actually volunteer for work on our independence day Laughing

voteforalice1 wrote:
Oh Lilly, i am too, but idk, jail might be fun? tongue

I have no doubt Laughing
Being sued for millions we'll never be able to pay might be fun as well tongue

Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Spent all day cleaning up my place and throwing stuff away. Now I will never be on hoarders
Sad I'm exhausteeed!
hope you guys in America are having fun!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Wine without food makes you tired.... My friends baby was in her buggy having a nap and could have totes got down with that nap action. Alas 3 hrs travel awaits instead..... I think it's time for a train nap smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Amusement park down; $120 ticket got me no lines all day. Didn't puke though. asd Pretty sunburnt though lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in long time. I've just been really busy, but happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans! stars

And I drove a jetski today for the first time!
Boat

Oh, and I just found out my parents are going on a six week Mediterranean cruise. I'm so jealous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next