Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XII

Go down 
+11
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Mike`
eli_
Isa
Sez
Dina
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:23 pm

eli_ wrote:
pregnant women are gorgeous fwy

FWY? She was gorgeous before she got pregnant too, mind. tongue

Today was a good day. I was sat next to Leah (the hot one that I mentioned before) and opposite Tracy (the pregnant one).
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:25 pm

LOL I'm typing in the dark tongue
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:29 pm

FAsytfaftdysatyytads another hour and I'm off to Foster!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:33 pm

u so excited Mike Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Mike` wrote:
FAsytfaftdysatyytads another hour and I'm off to Foster!!

have fun Mike! Such a good band! smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Hope you have a great time at the concert Mike smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Flailing worse than the last time I saw them. Laughing Gotta go wake up my mate in a few so he can get ready. asd

Mostly I just want another Ruby, a song written just for this concert (Was soooo amazing getting that last time).
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Have a great time Mike!!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:53 pm

I'm so jealous. *sulk*
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Just found a spot in the house between the window and the door where you can almost feel a nice night breeze.
yahoo
I'll now proceed to occupy this spot till the morning"
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Very funny thing just happened. Me and Gareth are sat in this office/room on our own. There is one person sat in the room next door and two or three in the room after that, including the manager who is on tonight.

Anyway, we were slagging off said manager (Jo) because Emma, the girl who had a little obsession with me, has started seeing Jo. Now, 2 years ago at christmas Jo turned up at the managers party with some woman and announced that she's left her husband and kid and informed everyone that she's a lesbian now. Urm... Good for her?

So, a couple of months ago Emma told me that Jo was talking to her all the time in work, then they started taking their lunches at the same time and they even started to go to the pub on their lunches together. Obviously, at this point I was giving Emma a very disapproving look. 1. Because I hate cheating (Jo was still with this other woman) and 2. Because if she can do that to her husband and another woman then she can just as easily do the same with Emma. Emma then jumped to her own defence and and explained that nothing was going on and that they're just mates etc. etc.

Well, they started having a full blown affair, then Jo finished with this other woman to be with Emma. Now Gareth keeps updating me on comments that Emma makes like... "I love jumping in my car and popping over Jo's in my jarmies." JARMIES!? Wtf are they? PJs and pyjamas acceptable words... Jarmies is just made up. Lol.

Also, Jo, who never, ever does any overtime has decided that she wants to go on holiday with Emma so she needs to do overtime to save. Only, she keeps taking all the days that another manager (who always commits herself to overtime and is awesome) always does. So, I was just saying to Gareth what a cheeky fucking bitch she is and literally one second later she walks through the double doors. I'm sure mine and Gareth's faces were a picture. But she didn't hear us. Luckily.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:02 pm

close call there, Charlie.
I'd say gossiping about coworkers isn't very nice of you... but it's fun
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Jo started it by slagging off my friend/favourite member of the management team.

Another hilarious moment on the way home. Gareth gave me a lift because we've been car sharing. He's got the Bluetooth speaker phone on his car radio and on the way home his gf called and the first thing she said was, "get your arse over here and get naked, baby." Then Gareth went, "uh... Kirst? Charl is in the car." Her resonse was a very quick, "I thought you would be home already. Okay, uh... call me when you get in! Bye!" lulz
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:06 pm

That is hilarious Charlie lulz Absolute gold!

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:19 am

So I'm at the office, but there is norhing to do because of the strike. I wish I could spend the day at home.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 am

Today is my oral exam....
To improve my average from 1.7 to 1.6 I need an A- or anything better - no pressure though tongue

Honestly I have nothing to lose and everything to win so it's gonna be fine Wink
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:04 am

Goooood luck smile

So Isa, i gotta thank you, because you sorta helped me out in my exam today Laughing You know how you mentioned about how you were afraid of the food in that area in Pakistan because of the heat and the poor hygiene etc? ... Yeah i totally used that in the exam hahaha.

The exam was so weird btw, the emergency "evacuate now!" alarm went off DURING the exam and we all had to leave. So strange (but good i guess? got a break)

And guys, i heard an "interesting" viewpoint on gay marriage from my friend's mum. I've never heard someone say this before, but she was like "I think they should be able to get married, because maybe that will encourage them to commit instead of being promiscuous". Obviously the promiscuous bit is ignorance, but, yeah idk, just thought i'd mention that.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:36 am

Laughing Glad I helped!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:38 am

Successful night.

Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 545422_10150981311454019_1489416177_n

Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 181482_10150980932654019_636237165_n

People were coming up to us all night and asking how we were surviving the heat in full suits, had to keep telling them the heat was nothing compared to the class. asd
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:06 am

Did anyone watch True Love episode 3? Where Kaya Scodelario and Billie Piper's characters have feelings for each other or something. I haven't seen it yet, but i thought this was hilarious from Kaya:
Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 Tumblr_m5w8jxHUJl1qa4e2fo1_r4_1280

i run like a twat.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:39 am

Haven't watched it yet but the show looks good. Great cast too.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:43 am

Jealous of your successful night Mike!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:27 am

Ok True Love was cuteeee. And sad.

I had a massive crush on one of my teachers in school. Totally obsessed with her actually.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:39 am

Yesterday night I couldn't sleep because it was so horribly hot. In the end I got up, took a tshirt, soaked it in cold water and went to bed wearing it. It was intense.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:36 am

Looks like you had a wicked night, Mike.

I might try and watch True Love tonight, Rosie. I would have recorded it when it was on but stupid Sky gave me the wrong box when they changed our tv package to HD on Sunday and I ended up with a box that doesn't record. They're bringing the right one over on Friday though. Yay!

I did that when I was visiting my ex in uni in Nimes, Eli. I'm so irritable when I'm hot. Lol. It did the trick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XII
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next