Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XII

Go down 
+11
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Mike`
eli_
Isa
Sez
Dina
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 pm

eli_ wrote:
You'll never guess it. You see, I kinda have a favorite actress, but it's not like I endlessy talk about her or anything, so no, you'll never, ever guess it.

Sarcasm? confused
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Wine, horses, sushi, and me freaking out over a friend trying to put her horse poopy foot all over me. Fun night was fun. Laughing

Was totally hitting on the sushi waiter; don't even know why.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:50 am

Ugh so sleepy... Stiil two or three hours to go.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:44 am

I've been super sleepy this morning too.

I need to get myself in gear today though as my mum is coming to Leeds. I need to sort the house out before she gets here. Not that it's a mess or anything, but I've got a bit of tidying to do etc. and some shopping to get in.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:43 am

What up?

p.s. what's nayatel?
EDIT- nevermind. Ha.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:46 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:47 am

Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 Tumblr_m5losu7ZNk1r86395o1_500

because my brain wasnt fried enough...

(her in hawaii with flopson .. i was there a couple months ago)
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:50 am

Thanks for that Rosie smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:59 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:27 am

Quiet in here. I'm bored. Can't study anymore.

------- -------
-- -- -- --
-- -- --
- -
-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
--- ---
---

oh fuck, that was meant to be a love heart.. it doesnt allow the spaces haha.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:27 am

Hi everyone! I feel like I've hardly been here recently. I've been super busy with overtime and stuff and still trying to fit in some sort of a social life too. tongue I should be able to post in work now though because it's started to calm down now since the aftermath of the flooding.

How is everyone? Nayatel... Tee hee. Congrats on your burst of inspiration, Dina. Han, how is your mum doing? Rosie, you crack me up. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:35 am

You work a lot Charlie!

Kinda looks like Shay and Ashley kissing:
Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 Tumblr_m1e8uiPvQO1qf20jdo1_500
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:49 am

Nose-kissing! tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:59 am

I know, Rosie. I just to work a lot because I had a lot of debts. Now I wok a lot because I want to go on hoilday all the time and I have a holiday in Thailand to pay for.

I can't see that picture. Sad

How are you anyway, Rosie? How are things with you and the bestie (and her evil/stupid boyfriend)?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:04 am

Charlie wrote:

Try now.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:07 am

One hour to my practical and oral exam. I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach. It's like I can't even think. Cross your fingers for my survival of this, because I think I might just die help
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:16 am

cinco wrote:
Nose-kissing! tongue
True tongue

Charlie wrote:
I know, Rosie. I just to work a lot because I had a lot of debts. Now I wok a lot because I want to go on hoilday all the time and I have a holiday in Thailand to pay for.

How are you anyway, Rosie? How are things with you and the bestie (and her evil/stupid boyfriend)?
You gotta do whatcha gotta do Thumbs Up Pretty good reward at the end anyway smile

I'm alright...ish. I've been non stop studying though so i'm dead tbh. Haven't seen daylight tongue. (Plus i got a mark back for an assignment yesterday which pissed me off because i've never done that badly in a biology subject).
Ahh the boyfriend haha. He's a bit of an ass, but meh, i have to get used to it i spose... I'm gonna miss her though, she's going to Europe for 6 weeks soon Sad You'll be closer to her than me hehe

MissLilly wrote:
One hour to my practical and oral exam. I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach. It's like I can't even think.
Ahh Lilly, i know the feeling. Is it in front of a teacher or a whole class?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:20 am

cinco wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Try now.

Whatever they're hosted from the sites are blocked on my computer. Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:21 am

MissLilly wrote:
One hour to my practical and oral exam. I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach. It's like I can't even think. Cross your fingers for my survival of this, because I think I might just die help

*crosses fingers and toes*
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:22 am

Are all pictures blocked or just particular ones?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:26 am

It's in front of two teachers, Rosie. And the girl in my group for the practical bit. But we'll sort of be putting on a play and act out how to treat a patient with diabetes, together, so that's fine.

I guess I should be going so I can have a smoke or ten on the outside before I go in. In two and a half hours it'll be all over at least.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 am

You'll rock it Lilly! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
cinco wrote:
Nose-kissing! tongue
True tongue

Charlie wrote:

You gotta do whatcha gotta do Thumbs Up Pretty good reward at the end anyway smile

I'm alright...ish. I've been non stop studying though so i'm dead tbh. Haven't seen daylight tongue. (Plus i got a mark back for an assignment yesterday which pissed me off because i've never done that badly in a biology subject).
Ahh the boyfriend haha. He's a bit of an ass, but meh, i have to get used to it i spose... I'm gonna miss her though, she's going to Europe for 6 weeks soon Sad You'll be closer to her than me hehe

MissLilly wrote:
One hour to my practical and oral exam. I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach. It's like I can't even think.
Ahh Lilly, i know the feeling. Is it in front of a teacher or a whole class?

Why is she going to be in Europe?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:54 am

cinco wrote:
Are all pictures blocked or just particular ones?

Uhh... Pictures that are from places like Tumblr, Facebook, Photobucket. The majority of social networks are blocked on my work computer.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:55 am

MissLilly wrote:
It's in front of two teachers, Rosie. And the girl in my group for the practical bit. But we'll sort of be putting on a play and act out how to treat a patient with diabetes, together, so that's fine.

I guess I should be going so I can have a smoke or ten on the outside before I go in. In two and a half hours it'll be all over at least.

Don't chain smoke before hand, you'll end up passing out. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XII
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next