Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XI

Go down 
+12
Sez
Mike`
eli_
Dina
Tuk17
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:43 am

MissLilly wrote:
Good evening Sarah!

It's morning or the middle of the night for the most here, so that's probably why it's quiet smile
Just woke up a little while ago myself.

How are you?

Im good just tired will probe crash soon lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:47 am

Morning all
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:23 am

Good morning Shanna smile

Hannah, considering the millions of hairs we have on our head, those 3 is not much to stress over Laughing just pull them out and call it a day Wink
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Rocking a fifty year old tie I looted from my granddad's closet. Laughing Kicked out of my own home yet again for a showing, so off to the bar again. My family is forcing me into alcoholism.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Mike, this may come as a shock to you, but it is entirely possible to leave the house without turning to alcohol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:20 pm

I spent way too much money this week. But I certainly don't regret this awesome new purse I bought for only about $40. It looks like a designer purse, but I'm not paying an extra $200 for a fucking designer label.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:25 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Mike, this may come as a shock to you, but it is entirely possible to leave the house without turning to alcohol Laughing

Sometimes things suck without alchohol. I get in these moods sometimes (fairly often actually) where I don't want to talk to people and think everything is boring until I've had atleast one drink.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:31 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Not in this town it isn't. Laughing

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Sometimes things suck without alchohol. I get in these moods sometimes (fairly often actually) where I don't want to talk to people and think everything is boring until I've had atleast one drink.

I don't know where to go, it's like... home, where I can't be; my friends, who are at the bar; school, except it's summer; or the bar, where the Cheers themesong plays when I walk in the door. Shrug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

That does not sound good at all Teresina. Gotta be careful here so you don't develop an alcohol addiction, which this kinnda sounds like already in my ears... Do you stick to just that one drink in these cases?

Mike` wrote:

___

I don't know where to go, it's like... home, where I can't be; my friends, who are at the bar; school, except it's summer; or the bar, where the Cheers themesong plays when I walk in the door. Shrug

No one says you have to drink alcohol even if you're at the bar though Wink
I just really don't understand how you manage all this alcohol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:17 pm

I usually just have one or two drinks a day, on the days where I do drink. More at parties, but not so much that I'm falling down drunk (I'm past that stage of my life)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Ok, well that's good at least, that it isn't more smile
Be careful though! I find it super scary when people say they need alcohol.
The fact that it's just one or two drinks also makes me think it's more psychological, than for the actual effect of the alcohol, as that would be very small, probably not really that noticeable, especially if it's often/on a regular basis. (Still damaging to your liver though)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Hey guys! I had a fun day here with my aunt. We went for a daytrip, the weather was gorgeous. Now I'm waiting to watch some football. Really enoying my last days here. smile

Span_ski wrote:
So apparently it might be time for me to start dying my hair after all. Bad times. I'll thank my little sister for making this discovery for me. One grey hair I could have coped with, as I've always had just the one for as long as I can remember. Three however is not acceptable, and rather traumatising.

This also f*cks with the "Peter Pan Complex" I allegedly have..... Although I've been told I need to over that so maybe it's for the best Shrug

Laughing

Don't freak out because of three grey hair. You have beautiful, shining hair and I'm sure this will last for a good few years ahead.

Besides, grey can be charming. tongue
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Quote :
Mike` wrote:

___

No one says you have to drink alcohol even if you're at the bar though Wink
I just really don't understand how you manage all this alcohol Laughing

I'm not getting drunk by any means, and I'm going there for food AND beer when I go. tongue I spend like $25 a day for lunch, three pints, and a tip. I'm just getting a really light buzz and a full stomach. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:00 pm

I talk more with a drink in my system. It lifts the filter just enough to makes conversation flow.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Mike` wrote:

I'm not getting drunk by any means, and I'm going there for food AND beer when I go. tongue I spend like $25 a day for lunch, three pints, and a tip. I'm just getting a really light buzz and a full stomach. Shrug

Well, that sounds better than what I imagined you doing Thumbs Up

Shanna_ wrote:
I talk more with a drink in my system. It lifts the filter just enough to makes conversation flow.

So do I.
I'm a very quiet person regularly, but with some alcohol I'm much more outgoing and talkative.
It's not reason enough alone for me to drink though.

But then again I so very rarely drink.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

Haha I talk a lot anyways, so that's not an issue. Laughing

MissLilly wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Well, that sounds better than what I imagined you doing Thumbs Up

It's just the social gathering spot, Lockerroom is the Central Perk of my life, McLaren's, Cheers', so and so on. tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Cool beer

I'm watching the Annular Eclipse in Japan on live stream. Not as exciting as watching one in real life, I must say. And, of course, now I have Total Eclipse of the Heart stuck on my brain...
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:36 pm

I now remember why I stopped drinking cheap vodka Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Cheap vodka is the worst. Yuck. I'll pay the extra for a decent one any day. Vodka is my favourite drink though. On its own and with tonic and practically a whole sliced up lime. (I think I have serious issues withe regards to the amount of lime I have in drinks.)
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Cheap vodka and cheap tequila are probably the worst drinks when it comes to hangover. And I don't even have like a massive hangover.. but my head hurts so bad.. and I've already take an aspirin Shrug
when it comes to lime and drinks just one word comes up to my head: caipirinha tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Yeah, I told Charlie she should try caipirinha because she is slightly obsessed with lime. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Isa said the same thing! I've never had one but apparently I should try it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:32 pm

It's awesome:

Lime + sugar + cachaça or vodka fiesta

Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 991Caipirinha_coctail
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:35 pm

if it has vodka then it's caipiroska (love it too) I guess you should try it Wink sometimes cachaca is hard to find if you're not in brazil but you can try a caiporoska in any decent bar I guess. Just.. do it. lol
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:42 pm

True? We just call that bar lime. Shrug Lime water, sugar + whatever the cheap alcohol is (Which is always vodka, we may as well be Russia).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XI
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next