Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Random Thoughts X

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

avatar

Posts : 3557
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:13 am

Have fun mike!

Hope you get through today alright shanna. Sounds like a fun night was had though smile

I'm about ready to head out for some coffee in the city with a few friends. Today is really like summer, its wonderful!!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

avatar

Posts : 1747
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:31 am

Coffee with friends sounds very nice!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

avatar

Posts : 1747
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:42 pm

I hate the Nun show...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

avatar

Posts : 3557
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Why? Whats the nun show?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

avatar

Posts : 1747
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:30 pm

The nun show is the paid show i'm in. I hate it. I hate spending any amount of time there. I hate having conversations with an ex. I am so angry and resentful. Every casual word I speak there is forced. I just hate it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

avatar

Posts : 3367
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Evil nun show Cwtch
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

avatar

Posts : 3557
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
The nun show is the paid show i'm in. I hate it. I hate spending any amount of time there. I hate having conversations with an ex. I am so angry and resentful. Every casual word I speak there is forced. I just hate it.

Aww Hug
Try to make the best of it while you have to be there though, and remember that it's not for forever smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

avatar

Posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Mike` wrote:
Awww I love you guys. I love you

Going to the Maple Syrup Festival in a couple hours; Canada, be jealous.

I am jealous. bounce
Back to top Go down
Mike`

avatar

Posts : 1711
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Was soooo delicious. There was like 50 different farms with their maple syrups all on the main street of the little cowtown in the middle of nowhere. They'd give you samples by literally pouring some syrup in a cup for you to drink; I had soooo many cups of syrup my heart is dying of the sugar content.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

avatar

Posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:41 pm

I would've brought some waffles with me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

avatar

Posts : 1711
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Haha I wanted to so bad!!! Sad The bar on the street had special maple syrup chicken wings though. smile

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

avatar

Posts : 3901

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Syrup is good. I'm about to have pancakes with maple syrup now actually.

But lol, drinking it directly from a cup. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Isa

avatar

Posts : 3823

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:16 am

Hey guys, what's up? Are you guys having a nice Sunday?

I'm flying to Berlin this afternoon. Exciting! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Dina

avatar

Posts : 1194
Location : GER

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 am

Isa wrote:
Hey guys, what's up? Are you guys having a nice Sunday?

I'm flying to Berlin this afternoon. Exciting! yahoo

Not much. A bit of studying for my math-exam puke

I've never been to Berlin *shame on me*
Have fun!
How long are you staying?
Back to top Go down
Isa

avatar

Posts : 3823

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:08 am

Dina wrote:
Not much. A bit of studying for my math-exam puke

I've never been to Berlin *shame on me*
Have fun!
How long are you staying?

How come you never been to Berlin? yahoo

I'll be staying just for 3 days. Obviously not much time to do everything Berlin has to offer, but I think it's going to be nice. I'm meeting some friends from high school that are living there now. Fun times! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mike`

avatar

Posts : 1711
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:18 am

Ugggghhhhnightmares again. This time I remember screaming, like... Familiar voices screaming these blood-freezing, deathly howls. Friends mostly, I intensely remember one friend's voice more than the others, but they were all there.

On top of that, I remember a vague sense of underlying.... Joy, or something, even over all the death screams and how scared that's made me this morning.

4 hours sleep since Thursday when they started...
Back to top Go down
Dina

avatar

Posts : 1194
Location : GER

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:59 am

Isa wrote:

How come you never been to Berlin? yahoo

I'll be staying just for 3 days. Obviously not much time to do everything Berlin has to offer, but I think it's going to be nice. I'm meeting some friends from high school that are living there now. Fun times! bounce

I was already supposed to go 2 times, had the trip booked and everything but both times we had a sudden family emergency and therefore had to cancel it.
The one time my grandma was taken into the hospital (diagnosed with cancer) so we had to take care of her after the surgery and the other time was when they found out my dad had leukemia, so of course he was admitted to the hospital right away, as well.

I'll definitely book a weekend trip sometime, but after these 2 incidents I just didn't really want to go anymore.

It's always great to have friends there to show you around. so you don't only see the tourist-places but also experience the 'real' city.
I'm sure you'll have a great time smile

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

avatar

Posts : 1747
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:37 am

Mike` wrote:
Ugggghhhhnightmares again. This time I remember screaming, like... Familiar voices screaming these blood-freezing, deathly howls. Friends mostly, I intensely remember one friend's voice more than the others, but they were all there.

On top of that, I remember a vague sense of underlying.... Joy, or something, even over all the death screams and how scared that's made me this morning.

4 hours sleep since Thursday when they started...
All these nightmares are starting to sound worrisome Mike. Do you have any vague idea of what they are trying to tell you?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

avatar

Posts : 1711
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Ugggghhhhnightmares again. This time I remember screaming, like... Familiar voices screaming these blood-freezing, deathly howls. Friends mostly, I intensely remember one friend's voice more than the others, but they were all there.

On top of that, I remember a vague sense of underlying.... Joy, or something, even over all the death screams and how scared that's made me this morning.

4 hours sleep since Thursday when they started...
All these nightmares are starting to sound worrisome Mike. Do you have any vague idea of what they are trying to tell you?

That I'm possibly a secret sociopath? Shrug I'm kind of thinking psychiatrist, but hopefully they just go away and I can ignore that they ever happened.

Just super hard to focus when I'm too scared to sleep and I'm super distracted during the day by whatever residual emotions are left-over from the night. hash
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

avatar

Posts : 1747
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:14 am

If they keep going a psychiatrist would probably be a good idea. I seriously doubt your mind it trying to tell you your a secret sociopath but something is going on. You have to be able to sleep. Hug
Back to top Go down
Sez

avatar

Posts : 1208
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:19 am

8am went to bed 9pm got up just slept good since my surgery. Now my sleeping pattern is ruined lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

avatar

Posts : 1711
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:22 am

Shanna_ wrote:
If they keep going a psychiatrist would probably be a good idea. I seriously doubt your mind it trying to tell you your a secret sociopath but something is going on. You have to be able to sleep. Hug

I don't know what it is, it's just frustrating and scary. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

avatar

Posts : 1747
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 am

Mike` wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
If they keep going a psychiatrist would probably be a good idea. I seriously doubt your mind it trying to tell you your a secret sociopath but something is going on. You have to be able to sleep. Hug

I don't know what it is, it's just frustrating and scary. Shrug
Nightmares suck. Plain and simple. Hopefully for you it's just some misplaced stress and anxiety that you haven't addressed yet and that will rectify itself.
Back to top Go down
Isa

avatar

Posts : 3823

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:53 pm

Dina wrote:
I was already supposed to go 2 times, had the trip booked and everything but both times we had a sudden family emergency and therefore had to cancel it.
The one time my grandma was taken into the hospital (diagnosed with cancer) so we had to take care of her after the surgery and the other time was when they found out my dad had leukemia, so of course he was admitted to the hospital right away, as well.

I'll definitely book a weekend trip sometime, but after these 2 incidents I just didn't really want to go anymore.

It's always great to have friends there to show you around. so you don't only see the tourist-places but also experience the 'real' city.
I'm sure you'll have a great time smile


Sorry to hear that, Dina. Cwtch

But I'm sure you'll have a great time when you came to Berlin.

I just got here, btw. I'm off to meet my friends soon. fiesta
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

avatar

Posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:38 pm

I spent 3 days in Berlin when I was 16. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   

Back to top Go down
 
Random Thoughts X
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Random Thoughts Thread
» Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME?
» Joe said "Let's post cheerful thoughts and images."
» Completely random quotes, taken from completely random posts
» Gentle Thoughts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything Else :: Everything Else-
Jump to: