Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts X - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:53 am

Okay then. tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:20 am

Dina wrote:

They are the other apprentices or trainees (whatever the right word may be) that'll start in Summer with me.
Whenever someone got another of this 5 job positions, our superior send us an e-Mail saying "These are the contact details for XY, who will also start in the summer with you:
blahblah"

Once we were complete we decided to meet and get to know each other, so we would at least already know each other once we started.
And I'm really happy I declined BP, because I get along so well with these guys and some of the people there seemed... weird. Wink

Oooh, I see. That's really cool that you get the contact info for the people starting with you, so you can get in touch and get to know each other smile

Isa wrote:
Hey guys, good morning! What is everyone up to today?

I heard this week that my friends who just moved to Pakistan may have found houses for us to rent there. I wpuld live next door to them. Sounds like a god plan to me.

That sounds like a great plan Isa! I hope you guys get those houses smile

eli_ wrote:
Hi crazy people! I just wanted to say I'm sorry I'm not writing in anymore. I don't want to flood this place with my woes, but I'm still here, I still read all of your stories, and I still love you all smile

Hug Hug And we still love you Eli! And we'll listen to your woes , so don't you worry about that. But if you don't feel like talking much, that's okay too. We'll be here when you're ready to join back in the conversations smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:24 am

I've downloaded that Temple Run game you guys mentioned the other day, and I might be getting slightly addicted.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:34 am

Haha! Temple Run... It is immense. I would have been playing on it all day if I wasn't reading Cora's latest update.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:37 am

I saw Temple Run on the App Store for my iPhone, couldn't decide on DLing it or not. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:39 am

Apparently I'm a little more than slightly addicted Laughing Shrug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:42 am

I understand, Han. It's like... 'okay, I'll just do one more run then I'll turn it off'. And if you don't do as well as you wanted you have to go again, and if you do better than expected you have another go to see if you're getting consistently better. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:50 am

I can't see why is addictive, but I don't think it's my kind of game. Too stressful. I like Angry Birds because I can actually do something else while playing.

Btw, is there a version of Bejeweled for smartphones? scratch

-------

So much easier to write on the forum using a laptop and not a phone...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:52 am

LOLLLLLLLLL Isaaaa I know what you mean! Sooo much nicer on a laptop,.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:53 am

Seriously though what's an acceptable distance to be able to achieve? If I try really hard I can get like 2000m. I'm not very good lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:54 am

Just found out that one of the cable TV/internet companies in Pakistan is named NayaTel. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:58 am

Mike` wrote:
LOLLLLLLLLL Isaaaa I know what you mean! Sooo much nicer on a laptop,.

Yeah... It's nearly impossible to edit what I'm writing using the phone. If there's a mistake in the middle of the sentence, just forget it... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Isa wrote:

Btw, is there a version of Bejeweled for smartphones? scratch

There is! Just search for bejeweled in the app store smile

I can't find Temple Run. I'm just finding something called Temple Runner, and then lots of fan apps and cheat apps for Temple Run... Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:05 pm

I have Bejeweled for my iPhone, it was $0.99 I believe, but completely worth it, smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:08 pm

My longest run is 3791m. I think I'm usually around 3000m. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:21 pm

This us the perfect day for a day off. I'm sitting outside people watching atm. There isn't a cloud in the sky. I'm wearing shorts and soaking up the sun. It's just so nice.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:30 pm

I'm sat in my office freezing my arse off and it won't get any better when I go outside. Stupid grey clouds and drizzle.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:53 pm

It's clouded over here too today. Been having real summery weather the last couple of days though, so not complaining at all. It's still a nice temperature, and I can still have my patio door open and listen to the birds and the rehearsals going around outside for our 17th of May celebration. It's nice smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:34 pm

I think I'm getting a sunburn! I'm sorry it's not sunny and gorgeous everywhere. I haven't sat outside for lunch in ages but I'm excited to be doing it.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Observation of the day, people are stupid. I'm eating lunch and these people beside me are upset because the got exactly what they ordered. If you are a picky eater you should really read what you are ordering. Being too lazy to read isn't a kitchen's fault. People trying to get free food just because they can annoy the crap out of me.

Last edited by Shanna_ on Thu May 03, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Sun lotion Shanna! The sun is at it's strongest at the time of day you have right now, so very important to protect your skin while outside.

Those people would annoy me too! Hope they don't get away with their stupid complaining.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:44 pm

My arm is so red! I thought it was burning a little but I was so wrong! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Lol! It's at night you can see the real damage to the sunburn.

Many years ago I got so badly sunburnt on my left arm, that it could still be seen for a year or two after. The skin where I got the burn was darker than the rest for a looong while before it evened out.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:40 pm

My burn will turn soon enough i'm sure. I'll catch more rays and get a nice summer tan. I enjoy my summer tan because I actually look ethnic when it happens.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:57 pm

about temple run: I reached 1 millon when I was addicted tongue it was when I discover that buying powers is free (you just trade them for coins that you pick while playing). And I dont even like video games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts X
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next