Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Vitamin C and salt water seem like good ideas!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:11 pm

a;slkdfjkasdj

Why am I always so awkward?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
a;slkdfjkasdj

What up Kel?
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
a;slkdfjkasdj

What up Kel?

Awkwardness.

I fail at life.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
a;slkdfjkasdj

What up Kel?

Awkwardness.

I fail at life.

C'mon dude, that's not true Cwtch

I'm sure whatever it is, it'll seem less awful tomorrow.

You wanna say what happened? Obvs not if your not comfy with that. Hug
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
a;slkdfjkasdj

What up Kel?

Awkwardness.

I fail at life.

C'mon dude, that's not true Cwtch

I'm sure whatever it is, it'll seem less awful tomorrow.

You wanna say what happened? Obvs not if your not comfy with that. Hug

I am at a con this weekend and I was just on a panel and I am always a little embarrassed to talk to strangers at first. Then one of the other panelist tried to talk to me after it was over and I must have acted like a bumbling idiot or something because the interaction didn't go so well. Then my friends that attended the panel with me kinda teased me about it. So here I am holed up in our hotel room.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:52 pm

That's not too bad Kel! Can happen to the best of 'em. Just give it a good laugh, and forget about it smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:30 pm

I know the feeling Kel, it always happens to me too. Awkward people unite!

Woah, the church bells are going crazy. It took me a whole minute to remember it's because that Easter thing. Something about Jesus Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Yeah, I'd take Lilly's advice..... And the less bothered you seem by it tomorrow or tonight the quicker everyone else forgets anyway. Pathological shyness and an ability to make a jackass of myself on a regular basis have taught me that over the years. Lol

Don't let it ruin con bud smile!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Hey everyone! Looks like I missed a lot of fun stuff today. Isa, I hope you're feeling better. Shanna, you too. Look after that voice of yours. Loving the poems, reminds me of when I was an angsty teen. Lol. Rosie, I'm so happy that you finally found one that isn't straight. tongue Congrats. Kel, stuff like that happens to everyone. Cwtch Don't dwell on it and let it ruin the rest of the con for you.

I've had a pretty hectic day. Finally got my shit together and bought some clothes for holiday! And I bought some new trainers that will be comfortable to walk in. They're awesome. Went food shopping so my sister doesn't starve when I leave on Tuesday. Put the gazebo up because she's having a party tonight. Watched a few episodes of Warehouse 13. Packed most of my stuff for Bali. Now I'm trying to chill but my sister's friends are ridiculously noisy...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:20 pm

New shoes are always a nice buy. Congrats on the buy Charlie!

BTW, I'm not sick or anything just losing my voice. It sometimes happens when I sing repeatedly in a specific vocal range.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Yeah, I'm just saying. Take care of yourself. smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Charlie wrote:
Yeah, I'm just saying. Take care of yourself. smile
I didn't want you to think I was coming down with something or anything. Thank you though smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Random thing of the day, I was driving from rehearsal and I saw so many amish farmers out plowing their fields. It is just so weird to see horses doing those tasks.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:31 pm

I've always wanted to spend a week or two with the amish, just to experience their way of life. I think it'd be good for the soul actually with a break from the kind of society we live in.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm

I couldn't do the Amish life for even a week. I hate being away from civilization/technology for very long at all. Short camping trips are okay (no more than two nights tent camping). Being out in the middle of nowhere without anyway to connect with the outside world is scary.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Yeah same Jugz. I can't last over 24 hours without my phone/computer haha. But then again, maybe living with them would put that stuff into perspective a bit.

Phyxrak wrote:

I am at a con this weekend and I was just on a panel and I am always a little embarrassed to talk to strangers at first. Then one of the other panelist tried to talk to me after it was over and I must have acted like a bumbling idiot or something because the interaction didn't go so well. Then my friends that attended the panel with me kinda teased me about it. So here I am holed up in our hotel room.
Naww, yeah i know the feeling Cwtch Buuuut, everyone gets like that sometimes, so don't let it fuck up your whole day/night Wink I'd say "maybe you should drink a little bit before those kinds of things to take the edge off", but i think that's probably an unhealthy way of dealing with it tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm

But that's exactly it though. Because we are so dependent upon the technology we have, it would do good to get away for a while.
Though the internet and all is great, and we get to know more about what's going on in the world, and talk to people we otherwise wouldn't even know existed, I actually doubt we were supposed to live like this.

I for one can't be home without sitting in front of my computer, or at least regularly check it. It's really unhealthy. And now with my new phone, if I'm out and there is wi-fi, I'm on it.

I'd never be able to trade this lifestyle for an amish lifestyle, but a week or two, hell yeah.
Alas, we don't have amish people here though, or really anything of the sort. And the USA scares me too much that I don't see any probability of me ever going there tongue
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:35 pm

The US scares you? Why?

Out in the middle of nowhere is scary, or bad neighborhoods in a city, but anywhere else is fairly safe. Well, actually I guess nowhere is totally safe, but bad things can happen anywhere in the world. Safe is a relative term, but we can't live our lives in fear all the time.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:44 pm

The US is scary?

Let me take a moment and rant...

Seriously, this is a food holiday and I don't get why someone in the food industry wouldn't come in and make sure their shit is together! Like, it is not my job to fill other peoples shit and make sure it looks alright. I'm here to supervise. I'm here to make schedules. I'm not here to do fucking grunt work. It pisses me off that other people are just too good to do their damn job!

End rant.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm

I don't know, it just seems so.. extreme?
But I'm a small town girl, from a country whose whole population would fill but a city over there. I guess maybe that's also very daunting to me. And you have guns.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm

I`ve been in the US and it felt like a safety place. Of course there must be places and places but still Shrug southamerica in general is way worst. The thing with the States is that.. I don't know how to explain it.. maybe too much people? it's impossible to generalize.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I don't know, it just seems so.. extreme?
But I'm a small town girl, from a country whose whole population would fill but a city over there. I guess maybe that's also very daunting to me. And you have guns.
There are lots of small town places here. It really just depends on where you would travel. I can't defend the gun thing. They are not my thing at all but some people are all about their right to bare them.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:04 pm

My parents taught me how to use a gun, but I don't really like them.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Most likely though, it's growing up watching horror movies and documentaries about serial killers that has instilled this fear of the US in me.

Send me in a car down a deserted road or something, and I'd probably pee my pants Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next