Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Videogame talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:46 pm

rn I'm playing this

with a rom because I can't afford a DS Crying or Very sad
you don't know how I wanted a frikking DS for years Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
anyways, this time imma finish this game!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:50 pm

You can totally have my DSlite lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:31 pm

I used to want a PSP, but I'm happy just playing games on my ipod/phone.

One game I love to play on my ipod/phone is Amateur Surgeon. It's just good, sick, cartoonish fun Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
cinco

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:55 am

eli_ wrote:
rn I'm playing this

with a rom because I can't afford a DS Crying or Very sad
you don't know how I wanted a frikking DS for years Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
anyways, this time imma finish this game!!! bounce

My ds fell today. Sad

Always wanted to play a Phoenix Wright-game, it never happened though.
I did play this one though, it also has investigating and point-and-click gameplay, but you can also freely explore environments with your character.

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:00 pm

There's a Phoenix Wright game on itunes for $4.99. It's got great ratings, but I still don't know if it's worth $4.99. I usually don't spend more than $.99 on apps.
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
I'm gonna hold you on that! But I don't think it would be that simple to import eletronics from the US sunglasses

Almost finished Phoenix Wright! Last time I couldn't go past the last chapter because I didn't have a microphone... I had to look for a cheat. But now I'm almost there yahoo it was so worth it, the game is addicting. But I hate I have to play the americanized version, I wish my Japanese was good enough for the original one No

they're making a movie from the game, btw, it's gonna be soooo ridiculous... I mean, FANTASTIC

I love when they try so hard to make the characters similar to the drawings asd
but srsly it's gonna be great, the director is Takashi fucking Miike and Phoenix/Ryuichi is played by my beloved Hiroki Narimiya!!

/end of the word vomit. sorry, I just had a moment. My otaku past is showing...!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:48 pm

eli_ wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
I'm gonna hold you on that! But I don't think it would be that simple to import eletronics from the US sunglasses

Almost finished Phoenix Wright! Last time I couldn't go past the last chapter because I didn't have a microphone... I had to look for a cheat. But now I'm almost there yahoo it was so worth it, the game is addicting. But I hate I have to play the americanized version, I wish my Japanese was good enough for the original one No

they're making a movie from the game, btw, it's gonna be soooo ridiculous... I mean, FANTASTIC

I love when they try so hard to make the characters similar to the drawings asd
but srsly it's gonna be great, the director is Takashi fucking Miike and Phoenix/Ryuichi is played by my beloved Hiroki Narimiya!!

/end of the word vomit. sorry, I just had a moment. My otaku past is showing...!

haha, I'll put it aside with your name on it!! My poor DS is so lonely.

We need to have Otaku related conversations sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:59 pm

^^^yesssss (otaku convo, I mean). you know where to find me Wink
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:21 pm

eli_ wrote:
^^^yesssss (otaku convo, I mean). you know where to find me Wink

Otakus unite!!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 am

Started Mass Effect 3 last night, I do love the story and I'm finally getting used to the Gears Of War-style combat system. Laughing

I still have the original Knights of the Old Republic as one of my all-time favourite games and this is just so similar to that in terms of the choices and what not. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:47 pm

I have always wanted to try those out. KOTOR is fucking badass though.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:56 pm

I haven't played ME1 or 2, but the third is really good. TOO MANY COMPANIONS, same with KOTOR; I can never decide who the third person on my squad should be after the obvious "character with crazy psychic powers".
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Tue May 08, 2012 6:39 am

I'm thinking about buying the Games of Thrones game when it comes out next week. Don't know if it's worth it though. Maybe I should just wait until used copies start popping up.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Tue May 08, 2012 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cinco

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Tue May 08, 2012 6:44 am

I'm always wary regarding tie-ins.
There's something to say though about the joy of being able to be interactive in a familiar universe.
So check out some previews/reviews and see if it offers what you're expecting it to offer.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Tue May 08, 2012 8:17 am

God damn WoW and its server updates. hash
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Fri May 11, 2012 3:37 pm

I rebought Fable 2 last week and I've been having fun playing it, but I forgot that there even was a Fable 3 even though I played it for a couple hours once. I guess, it wasn't very impressive.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sat May 12, 2012 8:50 pm

I love the Fable games. Fable 3 was good as well in my opinion, and it fulfilled my wishes that I was left with after Fable 2, which was keeping my kids even if my husband left me Laughing

Fable 3 was fun in the struggle to keep my promises and not turn evil in the eyes of my people while trying to save them from the big bad. First time around I didn't make enough money, and all my people died in the battle. But the second time around I bloody well worked my ass off getting enough money in the treasury to pay for everything I had promised along my journey and keep my people safe.
And of course buying all the houses and filling them with kids from the orphanage asd
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sat May 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Omg Fable 3.. Yeah I killed everyone too since I was so poor. I was so pissed off.. That reminds me that I started a new game months ago..
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sat May 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Haha I was rich but only because I used the ol' Xbox time cheat and set my system clock forward 500 years. Laughing I bought all the addons for 2 and 3 on Xbox; loved Fable so much.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sat May 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Could you do that on Fable 3 though Mike? I don't remember earning money there when I wasn't actively playing. I used that cheat on 2, but it didn't work on 3 I think. That's why I had to work so hard Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sun May 13, 2012 5:52 am

Using cheat codes takes the fun out games for me. Sometimes I use them, then I overuse them, then I feel like I have to restart my game.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sun May 13, 2012 7:23 am

MissLilly wrote:
Could you do that on Fable 3 though Mike? I don't remember earning money there when I wasn't actively playing. I used that cheat on 2, but it didn't work on 3 I think. That's why I had to work so hard Laughing

Yeah, it used the same system as Fable 2 did as far as being offline and making money. It all had to do with your system clock, but to do it in Fable 3 you had to disconnect your Xbox from the internet while you did it or the clock would automatically reset and it wouldn't work. smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:01 pm

I bought L.A. Noir for my xbox the other day. I'm playing it right now, and it's a really cool game. It's a Rockstar game, so it's a lot like GTA, only set in 1947 and you're a cop investigating murders in the gritty city. Reminds me of one of my favorite movies, L.A. Confidential.
Back to top Go down
cinco

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:11 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I bought L.A. Noir for my xbox the other day. I'm playing it right now, and it's a really cool game. It's a Rockstar game, so it's a lot like GTA, only set in 1947 and you're a cop investigating murders in the gritty city. Reminds me of one of my favorite movies, L.A. Confidential.

It has a quite cinematic approach, I believe.
It's a long time since I've played those kind of games.
Less Playstation, more Nintendo for me these last years.
But I would like to play some Silent Hill again.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:33 am

Silent Hill. I was meaning to play that again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videogame talk   

Back to top Go down

Videogame talk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next