Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:22 am

I'm getting error messages when I try to upload old messages and when I try to send an inbox. There's also no chat.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:22 am

Well, my chat is working because I'm talking to Kieran's girlfriend Mimi and I just sent you a message, Isa. Is it working?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:26 am

Charlie wrote:
Well, my chat is working because I'm talking to Kieran's girlfriend Mimi and I just sent you a message, Isa. Is it working?

No. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 am

Sorry, babe. Shrug Yeah. It told me that my messages could not be delivered. But my chat is definitely working.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:37 am

It's okay... I think I'll survive. yahoo

So what are you guys up to today? I have class in 30 min. Then I have to delivery bad news to my maid, that I'm moving and she will be out of work in two months. No
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:37 am

MissLilly wrote:
^ Beautiful!

--

For your banner worries, if you guys are on Chrome, you can install an add-on that is named Cloak. When it's installed, there will be a little button to the top right, right click it, choose "Make invisible" and click the banner. Poof, it's gone Wink

Thanks Lilly.. that's a handy little add-on now isn't it!

Mike` wrote:
Most forums have the ability to do selective skins, the bigger problem is finding ones that are free and usable on this forum (I haven't seen the coding for it, so I've no idea if this forum is similar to an IPB).

I think I could find neutral skin, I just don't know how easy it is for individual users to have to the option to change between the 2? I'll have a look.

cinco wrote:
Charlie wrote:
When I used to work in a nightclub, a rather large lady actually paid for something with coins out of her bra. It was horrific. They were all sweaty and gross. puke

Haha. If that doesn't trigger ocd, then I don't know what will.

Thanks Charl... I legitimately nearly upchucked my brew there buddy puke

Charlie wrote:
MsFalange wrote:

True - mostly that's no problem at all. Like on a regular Friday or Saturday you maybe have 4 or 5 people in front of you and they simply insert the card into a machine and then the check-out girl/boy says "6€" or something like that.

But when there are these special-occasions, there have been times when I stood there for a WHILE.
The longest was about 50minutes to get OUT of the club.

That only happened once though and was a pretty busy night. Still: that sucks majorly!

See, now, if I was waiting that long just to get out of a club, I would absolutely kick off. Especially if it's that busy. My blood would start to boil every time someone brushed past me or nudged me or something. Oh dear, I dread to think...

Can I suggest we go somewhere sedate without queues next week please? Laughing

MissLilly wrote:
Well, I probably won't be using it for foruming, because just that post took me somewhere around 5 minutes to write. Heh!

But so far I'm loving it! Just gotta get the hang of it, and figure out all this new stuff asd

You get used to it after a while smile

I don't like using multi-quotes of my phone though, just because jumping around different quotes is a pain in the arse on a touch screen. Other than that I love these new all singing all dancing phones Very Happy

Isa wrote:
Anyone having issues with messaging on facebook? I simply can't use it today. Thumbs Down

It's been working sometimes for me??? On and off though. Shrug
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:06 am

Yellow diamonds in the sky...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:09 am

cinco wrote:
Yellow diamonds in the sky...

???

Sounds pretty smile

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:13 am

You've heard that sentence countless times though, you even heard it covered. Wink
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:17 am

Ha ha ha.. yes. smile

I am a little confused though. lol
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:25 am

Confused? scratch
What's distracting you?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:25 am

Going out to eat dinner with the family tonight because it's my dad's birthday.
The special number 50 Wink

As a plus, my english class today got cancelled so I had no school at all.
After tomorrow I only have one more week left Sad
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:29 am

What kind of restaurant are you going to? smile
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 am

Chinese Wink
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:31 am

Do you like sweet-sour sauce? Drool
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:34 am

sure, but I really go crazy for the peanut-butter sauce! Yum! Laughing

We have such beautiful spring-weather these days, it makes me go like this: fiesta
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:38 am

Span_ski wrote:

cinco wrote:
Charlie wrote:
When I used to work in a nightclub, a rather large lady actually paid for something with coins out of her bra. It was horrific. They were all sweaty and gross. puke

Haha. If that doesn't trigger ocd, then I don't know what will.

Thanks Charl... I legitimately nearly upchucked my brew there buddy puke

Charlie wrote:
MsFalange wrote:

True - mostly that's no problem at all. Like on a regular Friday or Saturday you maybe have 4 or 5 people in front of you and they simply insert the card into a machine and then the check-out girl/boy says "6€" or something like that.

But when there are these special-occasions, there have been times when I stood there for a WHILE.
The longest was about 50minutes to get OUT of the club.

That only happened once though and was a pretty busy night. Still: that sucks majorly!

See, now, if I was waiting that long just to get out of a club, I would absolutely kick off. Especially if it's that busy. My blood would start to boil every time someone brushed past me or nudged me or something. Oh dear, I dread to think...

Can I suggest we go somewhere sedate without queues next week please? Laughing

MissLilly wrote:
Well, I probably won't be using it for foruming, because just that post took me somewhere around 5 minutes to write. Heh!

But so far I'm loving it! Just gotta get the hang of it, and figure out all this new stuff asd

You get used to it after a while smile

I don't like using multi-quotes of my phone though, just because jumping around different quotes is a pain in the arse on a touch screen. Other than that I love these new all singing all dancing phones Very Happy

Dim problem, babe. smile I had to live it, all you had to do was read about it. Lol.

I'm not that bad. But if it was the end of the night and I'd been dealing with drunk people all night etc. I'd have a pretty short fuse. Don't make me sound psychotic! tongue

My phone is also a nightmare on this forum with multi-quotes. It's just easier to use the computer. Shrug
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:39 am

MsFalange wrote:

We have such beautiful spring-weather these days, it makes me go like this: fiesta

Yeah, same here in Belgium.
I hope the summer won't be too bloody warm though.

And regarding chinese, I like those little ball-like meat-thingies but I forgot how they called them.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 am

So facebook is working again, but now my gmail is weird. I can't see any email I got/sent after February 23. scratch

Universe, what are you doing to me?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:44 am

We're having particularly nice weather here today too. I had to wear my sunglassess and everything, which I haven't done for a long time. Not that it takes much sun for me to need to wear them. Lol.

sunglasses
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 am

Is it weird that I like driving the car THAT much more, when I can wear my sunglasses?

Probably... but it still makes me feel so cool... sunglasses

I was picking up my sister yesterday after work with them (because of the strike as you know) and I rolled down the windows, took my USB-stick with awesome music on it and turned the volume up.

And then I danced behind the wheel and sang along *lalalalalaa* Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:55 am

Not weird AT ALL. In fact, just based on this statement you are even more awesome than you were before. tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah, I think Dina is super cool.

And a rock star. Dina
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:07 pm

moonwalk
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:09 pm

cinco wrote:
Confused? scratch
What's distracting you?

I think I'm just generally confused Laughing

Charlie wrote:
Dim problem, babe. smile I had to live it, all you had to do was read about it. Lol.

I'm not that bad. But if it was the end of the night and I'd been dealing with drunk people all night etc. I'd have a pretty short fuse. Don't make me sound psychotic! tongue

My phone is also a nightmare on this forum with multi-quotes. It's just easier to use the computer. Shrug

Ha ha ha - that's true!

You don't sounds psychotic Laughing Cwtch

I'd just be crap back up is all... I don't really strike the fear of god into people when they see me coming. In fact, I'm so short people quite often miss that I'm there at all. tongue

cinco wrote:
MsFalange wrote:

Yeah, same here in Belgium.
I hope the summer won't be too bloody warm though.

And regarding chinese, I like those little ball-like meat-thingies but I forgot how they called them.

Dumplings? I like them too.

Isa wrote:
So facebook is working again, but now my gmail is weird. I can't see any email I got/sent after February 23. scratch

Universe, what are you doing to me?

Crazy internet day maybe? Sad

Charlie wrote:
We're having particularly nice weather here today too. I had to wear my sunglassess and everything, which I haven't done for a long time. Not that it takes much sun for me to need to wear them. Lol.

sunglasses

It's even nice up North!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next