Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:01 am

Okay, lovely ladies. And Mike Wink.
I'm going for a walk!
Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 Sheldon-peace-out
see you in the evening
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:02 am

eli_ wrote:
And Mike Wink.

ROFL

Baiiiiiii! Wave
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 am

Thanks for the birthday wishes kiss

Happy Birthday Brighid!! red wine

Also, you guys are hilarious and I am dyiiing lulz ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 am

haha those photos Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:06 am

What are you plans for today, Lilly? Are you having a birthday party? fiesta
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 am

Right now I'm enjoying an iced coffee mocca, and trying to work up the will to go to the store to buy the ingredients I need for the cake I'm making. Having the family for coffee and cake tomorrow over at my grandmas smile

I'm going out tonight. It's the plan anyway. Contemplating how to get out of it right now though Laughing
Not really a party person at all, and my little trip on the town last weekend kinnda filled my quota for a while. But maybe I'll just drink the wine, and then skip the whole going to town thing, and use my having to be up early tomorrow and preparing for the family thingy as a reason why. We'll see Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:23 am

eli_ wrote:
Isa wrote:
ROFL

That gif is awesome.

I want to add my birthday too. I haven't figure it out yet how to add a birthday and not show your age below your avatar.
you caaaan't! but don't worry Isa, we all know you're old as the hills asd

If that's true, I'm screwed... and I'm not alone Laughing

Shanna_ wrote:
My birthday will not be showing up for the age reason. I still claim my title as president of the old lady club and a lady should never have to tell her age.

Ahh yes! Our president! lulz

I back this claim.. I'm also giong to see if there's a way not to reveal the age thing....

Shanna_ wrote:
eli_ wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
My birthday will not be showing up for the age reason. I still claim my title as president of the old lady club and a lady should never have to tell her age.
Shanna totally photoshop all her pics before posting them. I can show you an exclusive picture of what she actually looks like though.
Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 Old_lady-12775
My secret has been discovered, curses!

It wasn't me that leaked the photo honest! ROFL

Seriously.. I think that's the old lady that makes money selling pictures of herself with cigars in Havana... she looks very familiar... I might have to dredge through some photos to check, but I think I actually might have met her... random!!! lulz
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 am

Old ladies club... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:41 am

Can you guys still see the ages?.... Tried to change it...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 am

Span_ski wrote:
Can you guys still see the ages?.... Tried to change it...

I'll let you try. Laughing

EDIT: I can still see Charlie's age.

I'm getting dangerously close to my 30s, but if there's any consolation, I'm happier now than I was 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:48 am

Dangerously close... ROFL

You have a while I think.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:53 am

78 years old. Now you guys know.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Hmm I'm majorally angry at another forum that I go on that's Australian...I cant even state my say without getting criticized over it.

This forum rocks <3
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:27 pm

I don't know what you guys worry about. I can't wait to be 30 asd

Also, Happy St. Patricks day!

Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 432310_263146470436926_174252539326320_592711_793922721_n
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaales!
Back to top Go down
Brighid

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Little late but I just caught up -- thanks everyone! Looks like I'll be taking little sis skating for my birthday. Wouldn't have been my first choice, but generally if she's happy I am Shrug
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Tonight I'll go out to drink some cocktails with the other apprentices from my company to get to know each other.
A bit nervous, but also really excited for that.

And afterwords going to the club with some friends
yahoo SATURDAY!!!

Oh, and just because: wearing my green pants. It IS St. Patricks day after all Wink
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Charlie wrote:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaales!

Cymru am byth!!!! yahoo YAY

Brighid wrote:
Little late but I just caught up -- thanks everyone! Looks like I'll be taking little sis skating for my birthday. Wouldn't have been my first choice, but generally if she's happy I am Shrug

Hope you have a great time Brighid! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Brighid wrote:

That's sweet smile

My big sister is exactly the same. I really wouldn't know what to do without her.
Sisters are like the greatest gift in life smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaales!

Cymru am byth!!!! yahoo YAY

Congrats you two! Clap

I was watching the game and then I decided to take a nap. Laughing But I knew Wales would win.

Last edited by Isa on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:16 pm

So this is boring tonight....3:46am considering heading to bed shortly...

Plus 3 more days until I head to Mt Gambier to see my cousin for a week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Happy Bday Celia/Lilly and Brighid!!! YAY
we don't celebrate st patrick here but it's always a good excuse to drink a lot of beer!! yahoo thank you st patrick
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 Cat-cake-l

this is actually a cake! Perfect for Lil.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Why do people find fart jokes and burping funny? Why must they always adlib them into already terrible shows? It's not funny to me.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Because there's a 3 years old boy hidden in everyone?
idek, you shouldn't be allowed to laugh at fart jokes after primary school Shrug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next