Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Random thoughts VII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:55 pm

TOMS.. lol some of my friends and my sister have them. One of my friends are convinced you're hipster if you have them. My reply- No just comfortable shoes that are useless when wet.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Just got back from The Descendents. I was a bit bored. And totally distracted by the Hawaiian shirts (and curtains, and sofas, and rugs, etc...). Just too much. I could barely focus on anything else. Can someone please tell me that people in Hawaii don't wear those shirts like all the time? Maybe a white shirt one day per week? I need to know.

I'm glad George Clooney didn't win the Oscar, btw. I like him and I haven't seen The Artist yet, but... just meh. He is not the kinda guy that deserves three Oscars... And it's just an average performance. I did love the girls who play both daughters though. Best thing about the movie by far.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
TOMS.. lol some of my friends and my sister have them. One of my friends are convinced you're hipster if you have them. My reply- No just comfortable shoes that are useless when wet.
They are super gross when wet!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Mike` wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
OMG you're a RET PALLY. hahah no wonder you are pwning. I hated Pallys especially in WSG. "I gots the flag bitches." *stunned* Fucking Hammer.

I spent DAYS in AV before the first expansion. But I got me a Unmovable Object and an Unstoppable force. Shaman ftw. Two-handed WF crits are still my favorite.

EW AV. Loathe it and Isle of Conquest SOOOOO much! Holy Pallys are such an underrated flag carrier these days, you just can't fucking kill a half-decent one. They just released 4.3 and it completely nerfed my admittedly OP prot pally setup when they took away vengeance from other players auto-attacks. Sad I stacked the absolute crap out of strength and then ran into a pile of enemies and built up so much vengeance from them attacking (Which did nothing with my defense cooldowns that popped 90% less incoming damage combined) that I was popping 30K auto-attacks. They nerfed that so I had to learn Ret. asd

My first character was an elemental shammy, Thundershock at flag on Eye of the Storm. Cool
lol panda
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:38 pm

eli_ wrote:
ETA: this is the one I finished btw.
"multiple Naya faces" is my idea of a party
Party fiesta

I love you
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Could you be any more jealous of my nerd? Cool
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Omg my coworkers. So at work tonight while I was counting the registers towards closing time two of my coworkers were discussing the need to buy something before the store closed over our radios at work. I relayed to them that I had already pulled their dept register and that they could only take credit, because taking cash on a register I've already cashed out makes me go all Lima Heights. They proceeded to give me crap about it and I got snippy with them, but we all knew we were joking. Regardless, my manager cuts into the conversation and says "Guys, I think what she's trying to say is that if you take the little green pieces of paper and the little round metal pieces she will castrate you." I fucking died laughing, I could not believe he said that.

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:36 pm

I find it stressful when my cousin posts on Facebook in Spanish. I have to reference the dictionary way too much to understand.

Oh, and here is a pic with my lovely new TOMS!

Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:03 am

Jesus I really wanna rewatch an old anime called El Hazard right now.

And I get to go shopping for a new watch tomorrow as I smashed mine at work last night.

I am also thinking of buying a Psvita which may be a bad idea lol.
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:40 am

I am so bored today *sigh*
Heading to the gym though, doing body step tonight with my mum smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:45 am

Does it involve stepping on actual bodies?
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:08 am

Phyxrak wrote:
Does it involve stepping on actual bodies?

Nope! LOL

I'm actually going for the first time so I dont even know what to do in the class! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:48 am

My mom is so weird. She's always dropping German, Spanish, and Russian words and phrases into casual conversation and putting on these fake accents. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:12 am

Mike` wrote:
Could you be any more jealous of my nerd? Cool

Idk
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:50 am

^ ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:47 am

And cooooooooonnnnstaaaaaant craaaaaaving.

Imma go watch PLL.

I also feel like Nerds now meh
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:55 am

Yeah, I'd love some Nerds too... *thinks of all the potential places they can be purchased and is devastated because none of them are close enough*

I can't wait to watch PLL. Very Happy Can't do it tonight though. Going out for a meal to celebrate 2 years with my girlfriend. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:05 am

That's awesome! Congrats Cheerleader and have a good night smile
You guys goin somewhere fancy?

------
Ah jeez, now i'm gonna have to get Nerds tomorrow. When i get a food in my head, it'll be there until i eat it haha.

Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:29 am

Uh... We're going to a restuarant called The Chandlery. It's okay, I guess. It used to have... 2 Rosettes, I think, before the old chef left. All the menus are changing though because they've got a new head chef again.

They got a new head chef called Nico (Romanian guy) who worked in the Celtic Manor when I worked there, he left to work on cruise ships then came back to Newport to work in The Chandlery. He talked my friend, Kieran, who also used to work in the Celtic, into going to The Chandlery to be his sous chef. Nico walked out about a week after Kieran started. Rolling Eyes So, the owners promoted Kieran to head chef. Good times. However, he's done about 90 hours a week for the last month...

Anyway, Kieran is awesome, the food is going to be great. Although, sometimes he goes a bitr overboard and thinks he's the new Heston Blumenthal. ROFL I can't count how many times I've had to try and put a lid on some of his great ideas because he simply wouldn't have the time to do food like that. He thinks he's some sort of food superhero and can do everything himself. But I've told him, like, a million times, that he should just concentrate on good but simple food because it's not his restaurant and he won't be directly benefiting from the work he does. He'll get the same salary, regardless.

Anyway, we don't really car where we go. We're just really happy that her uni holidays fitted right around today so that we could actually be together. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:09 am

The place looks so cute! Doesn't look like a typical restaurant... Awesome that you know the chef too haha. Connectionnnns.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

Hospitality is a good area to work in for that reason alone. Lol. Although, I am worried he's going to try and get me in to do some casual shifts helping him prep and stuff soon.

How are you, anyway, Rosie? smile What have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:33 am

Meh, i haven't been doing much. Since i got back from the holiday, i've just been getting stuff sorted out for uni ... and mentally preparing myself to actually have to focus on something that isn't Glee/talking about Glee/talking to you guys (since that's literally all i've been doing for the past like, 8 months).... And ugh, meeting new people.

Seriously, if i don't find the motivation to do this, i'll have nothing. I can't fuck up again.

lol anyway....

I'm watching a Lost Girl cast interview thing on youtube smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:39 am

Rosie, the negativity... Ouch. Lol.

You'll be motivated, it'll be fine. Especially as you're already aware of how important it is. smile And what's the issue with new people?

EDIT: Is the interview any good?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:56 am

Hope you're right! smile (Believe me, you'd be negative too if you had my track record with this stuff haha tongue )
Meeting new people- meh, i just get nervous. Always worrying that people don't like me, or are talking about me etc... because of that, i'm pretty "fake" around them (which gets tiring).

Enough depressing crap. Here, have a Naya face:

The interview is good so far.. Zoie is funny Very Happy Love her.
If you get bored: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9DD2Ct6fWc

EDIT- i miss the other :-P smiley.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:01 am

Who wants to try Nerds cereal? (commercial) bounce

We just need a time machine to travel back to 1986. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VII