Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dream Thread

Go down 
+9
Charles
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
mardou
eli_
MissLilly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

The Dream Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:18 am

Lol. I think spicker sounds better anyway. tongue
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:21 am

Got a dream to share...

I was at a baseball all-star/hall-of-fame weekend gathering. The event started with light fielding exercises. I was hanging out around second base but doing a lot when my second grade future husband came up to bat. Ozzie Smith was my baseball love and he hits a grounder to my area and I get to field it. Dream of dreams that I kept the ball that he hit. Then they decide that they are going to choose a team out if all the people there and they will be special featured people at the event and get to hang out with Ozzie. It was a 9 player team and of course I was choice 10. I was upset but those are the breaks. We then went to the dinner for the event and I was sulking with the other girls who play clouds and rainbows in my show. They were trying to cheer me up because they knew how I wanted to meet Ozzie. One of the guys chosen to actually play was a guy from the show I just finished and u thought I'd go see if maybe he could get me an autograph. Well he was now kind of famous after being chosen. I tried to talk to him but he threw his hand up to silence me because he was prepping autographs for his new fans. Well I went off on him. I told him how awful it was to treat people like that and how I just needed a little more time and that I would be bigger than he could even imagine and that I would always find time to treat the people I knew and cared about with respect. I tired and stormed off back to my girls just as entertainment came up to the stage. I turned to see who was singing and it was Naya Rivers! I started to mildly fangirl. She stepped to the mic and called a special guest up to sing with her and it was Ozzie Smith. He walked up and they started singing an African spiritual number that was amazing! My girls and I got up and danced and then I woke up. Naya and Ozzie together in song?!? Best dream ever!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:56 am

I dreamed that I was at Naya's and MH's wedding. It wasn't pretty.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 am

I just remembered a dream I had last night. I was driving past my grandparents old house where I used to live, and there was a deer in the road having some serious issues. It was stumbling about, obviously in distress, and I didn't know what to do. I also had a bus right behind me. I remember this having some significance but I don't know what that was. Anyway, I stopped, and I watched the bus drive past me, and I got out of the car, and got the deer in the back seat. I started driving, and still didn't know what to do. It appeared the deer was in labor, and also badly hurt. I called a vet, but he told me to call the Norwegian Food Safety Authority (animals don't have their own agency here, so this is the agency that also is supposed to come out if wild animals, or farm animals are hurt/badly treated etc.) I couldn't find their number at all, so I drove to a graveyard of all things (??) and there was a lady there carrying a dead baby. Another lady told me I could just take one of the headstones, because they weren't going to use it anyway, and I could just bury the deer there.

And then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:14 pm

So I had this shitty dream last night that war broke out in my area. I'm not sure why but my friend and I were flying a small plane going south. We ended up just a few miles outside of my town when bombs started falling. We didn't believe that it could be happening. There was an explosion close to our town but we just kept going. When we got a little further south it was like those horrible movies with destruction everywhere. I woke up and was totally freaking out and had to go check CNN just to make sure nothing had happened in the overnight hours. Just blah.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Shanna, last night I had a dream that I just happened to be in Ohio and we met up in an amusement park. It was very odd. And just before my arrival in Ohio I dreamt I was camping and a hill turned into a volcano. Strange night.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Well, Ohio does have some amazing amusement parks...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:21 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:11 am

A dog bit me in my dream and I am still feeling it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:46 pm

I took control of a dream last night! It was the first I have ever managed to do it and it was so cool. I was sitting outside with this couple I know and I was holding their baby. The baby was being perfect and fell asleep and I put it down. All of a sudden the baby is in a storage container with the lid on. I panic and get the lid off but the baby isn't breathing and the it starts to swell. I almost reach full panic but then it hits me that those two don't have a baby. I look down and the baby is plastic. I realize then that it's a dream. My next thought is if this is a dream I can fly here! I totally could fly!! I set off and ended up flying along the NYC skyline from a distance. It was breathtaking! Coolest dream ever!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:20 pm

That is so cool!! I'm more than a little envious! I've always wanted to try lucid dreaming, but I never manage to know that I am dreaming when I am dreaming, because everything is so real, and no matter how odd things are, they always seem perfectly normal while I'm dreaming it.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 pm

I've always wanted a lucid dream and i'm just so pumped that it happened. Now I want to do it again lol!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:45 pm

That's great Shanna! When it happens to me (and it happens a lot) I always panic and try to wake up, and in never works. That shit is scary. At least you had fun in yours.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:53 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I took control of a dream last night! It was the first I have ever managed to do it and it was so cool. I was sitting outside with this couple I know and I was holding their baby. The baby was being perfect and fell asleep and I put it down. All of a sudden the baby is in a storage container with the lid on. I panic and get the lid off but the baby isn't breathing and the it starts to swell. I almost reach full panic but then it hits me that those two don't have a baby. I look down and the baby is plastic. I realize then that it's a dream. My next thought is if this is a dream I can fly here! I totally could fly!! I set off and ended up flying along the NYC skyline from a distance. It was breathtaking! Coolest dream ever!!
Aww yay for you. Welcome to the lucid dreaming crowd tongue

----
Yesterday i had a dream i was yelling at one of my teachers for reading 50 Shades of Grey. We had a big argument about it. Super random.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:29 am

I'm lucky if I remember my dreams, nevermind control them. I remember that at some point in my dream last night I was naked in my office. Very odd.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:24 am

So odd dream of the night. There was a guy from another planet who came and kidnapped a small group of people and me. I guy had a strange addiction but the only way for him to get the fix was to filter it through the blood of someone from earth. In the dream I was sick and wasn't strong enough to be used in the typical way which was needles in the neck. That didn't matter to the guy at all so he had one of the ladies figure out an alternate method. They put 4 needles into hand and wrist and basically slit the whole thing open. His addiction had to be fed and there was no choice. The dream ended with the promise of his return and the knowledge that nothing could be done to stop it.

I blame the pickles I had at our fair...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:24 am

How disturbing.. You really do have the strangest dreams!

My dream tonight I was just running around looking for something, and I went into this room in a mountain, and when I went out a door at the end, I was somehow in a house on a floor lower than where I went in, even though I hadn't gone down any stairs or a hill or anything. And I ran around trying to figure this out and looking for whatever it was I was trying to find, because it had to be there somewhere.

Dreams like that always make me tired.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:02 pm

That dream sounds exhausting!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Last night just as I was in that not awake, but not fully asleep yet state, I had a little scary dream. I was driving, and was approaching a pedestrian crossing thingy. There was a guy that was halfway over, and past my lane, so I didn't slow down. He turns and looks at me in this creepy way, and then starts walking backwards so I run him right over.
I was so shocked I was jolted awake.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:36 pm

It's creepy!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:34 am

did you know him? Or was it a random guy?
You know we can't dream about new faces? We can only come up with the ones we already know.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:07 am

I have heard that actually, but no, I did not know him. Totally random guy. But it felt like he was "out to get" me specifically, and that he wouldn't have done what he did with just any passing car.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:08 am

Yeah that's weird.

I had a boring one last night. The lady at Starbucks gave me 2 small pieces of beef with mash potato, and i was complaining that it wasn't enough...then randomly went to sit with some people and began talking about PLL.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:02 am

I had a dream last night that I met Naya Rivera and Heather Morris and I got my photo with Naya. Then it ended Sad I wish it was real haha tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:08 am

I can't remember it... but I've woken up with the sense that I had a very strange dream last night.... possibly in a sci-fi kind of way, but I can't put my finger on it. Weird. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dream Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next