Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dream Thread

Go down 
+9
Charles
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
mardou
eli_
MissLilly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

The Dream Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:15 am

That's pretty interesting, Pilar. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:12 am

Last night I dreamt that there was a new member on this forum with my name, but they spelled it Charley. And she was really mean to me. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:09 pm

I had a dream the other day that was interesting. So I apparently wanted to audition of the talent show Q'Viva. I totally think I represent the world's best latin talent so it makes sense to me that I audition. So I submit my audition tape. You have to stop now and watch the performance but imagine it in black and white. This is what I submit. So I'm at a rehearsal and who shows up but Marc Anthony telling me that I was amazing and that I was going to represent Ohio in the competition. I'm beyond thrilled to bring my Latina Broadway vibe to the world. I got to go on the show and totally showed the world the power of broadway.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:28 pm

What a fun dream Shanna!! asd

Charlie wrote:
Last night I dreamt that there was a new member on this forum with my name, but they spelled it Charley. And she was really mean to me. ROFL

I've totally been contemplating for the last couple days making that account and freak you out, but I figured I can't actually manage to be really mean, so I won't Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:25 pm

LOL! Are you crying because I thought of doing it, or because I won't?
It would have been an awsome april fools day joke though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:19 pm

I had another "A" dream last night Laughing Ridiculous.... But it was scary because there was 2 of them chasing after me with knives and a Scream masks.

One of them was that asian dude in Revenge that helps out Emily.
The other i didn't recognise.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:23 pm

If the asian dude from Revenge was A the girls wouldn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Haha true.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Laughing

The asian dude plot is so silly and fun. I love Revenge because of stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:36 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Because you thought about it. sad little panda
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Charlie wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Because you thought about it. sad little panda

Awww! I'm sorry Hug
Sometimes I have a twisted sense of humor, but trust I would never have been malicious or anything. I just wanted to poke some fun, but I couldn't go through with it anyway, so sorry
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:39 am

I've had the weirdest string of dreams this morning, all involving cats.. Well, just now before I got up. I'm getting sick, so it's taken me hours to get out of bed, as I was just drifting in and out of sleep, and struggeling to wake up.

In one dream I had a house with two front doors, and in one room I had a lot of cupboards where I stored cats. And my house kept getting broken into, because I couldn't guard the two front doors at the same time. Very stressful.
In another mine and my neighbors patio were one big one, and not seperated with a wall like it really is, and my cat kept going to her side. And one day I couldn't find her, so I was standing out there yelling that if anyone had seen a cat with a shaved front leg it was mine. Then my neighbor came and told me my cat was inside her apartement, but she was in shock, so I had to bring a cage to get her home. And I was really annoyed at her for not telling me where my cat was, especially since she was traumatized by something.
Then in another I was going to the store, and Simba followed me, and he was standing outside looking in through the glass wall/window thingy, SCREAMING, just like he would do at night.

I think there were more dreams as well, but I don't remember them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:02 pm

That's a lot of dreams!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Last night I dreamt that I was stuck in a valley of some sort, and there were earthquakes. And I had to try and get to the top of the valley, because there was going to be a flood coming in. But the valley was more like a cage, with very steep walls, so it was easier said than done to get out of the way.
After many many attempts though, me and some other people managed to hang by the trees at the top.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Lol i had another "A" dream. Maybe i'm a tad obsessed with it! It was Mona and Lucas this time. I still think Mona makes sense.

It better not be Garrett. Boring.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Last night I had a very long disturbing dream, but I can remember only the last bit.
I was in a big ancient house with my brother (who wasn't my actual brother, just a random guy playing my brother). We were using our magic powers (!) to make all the plants in there as green as possible. I think we wanted the house to look nice in order to sell it, because it was an old creepy thing and we wanted to get rid of it.

Then we walk out of the front door into the garden, and at the window on the left side of the house we see our grandma (who was my actual real life grandma) talking to us. We think that maybe she came home early, but then she appears again in the next window with a different outfit, and we realize that the house is showing us memories of our grandma, and we both think it's very creepy.
We keep walking to the left until we reach the back of the house, which looks old and white like it's made of milk-glass. Since I have superpowers (LOL) I raise my hands to make the house show us all the people that lived there in the past. They appear at the windows, layer after layer like they're being painted in Photoshop. It's like a cool CG effect. There are people from different historical times, living their lives. I notice dame Maggie Smith wearing period clothes.
Sitting in the balcony in front of us, there are Sophia Loren and Alex del Piero (a football player, WTF). Sophia reaches over and gives me her reading glasses.
Through the window left from the balcony I can see the Beatles, in black and white because it was the beginning of their career. All four are dead on the floor with their heads chopped off. I think Yeah, I know, that's how the Beatles died. Then they get up, pick up their heads, and start dancing. And that's where I woke up. Riddle me this!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:59 am

^that is pretty creepy. Particularly the dancing headless Beatles lol.

Does anyone ever wake up in the middle of the night after having a nightmare, and actually still feel mentally and physically anxious ? Like you're aware it was just a dream you had, but you still feel like there is someone behind your door for the next like 20 mins..... But it's weird, even if i have a really random non-scary dream, i'll wake up like that. My friend reckons it's because sometimes we have such horrifying shit happen in our dreams, so our brain works to erase the memory, but you still wake up with the physical anxiety.

Yesterday i had a bad one. Brad Falchuck (wtf?) was chasing me down this highway with a knife trying to kill me... i managed to get the knife off him somehow (i think he dropped it), and tried to do the same to him. I was trying to cut his throat (creepy), but of course because it was a fucking dream his neck skin was like leather. Soooo it was hard to kill him. Then my alarm woke me up.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:20 am

I've woken up feeling from a dream still feeling anxious. It's fairly regular for me. I'm sorry you had a dream that did that.

My dreams last night were a strange mix of out of control gas prices, guided meditation, Christmas candy, the non talkative pianist from one of my shows being extra chatty, and a dark creepy house.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:09 pm

I had a dream/nightmare about my german final-exam.
Normally you get some sort of text, analyze it for 15 minutes and then have to present it in the first half of the exam.
But my text wasn't a text but some sort of a multiple choice test. And that test was in English. And nothing made sense.

Then I was like "I need a marker", so I took my pencil case to get my marker. But then this lady came and said "You weren't allowed to take your pencil case. I have to check it for cribs now!"
And I was saying "oh, sorry. Yeah no problem, here!" And then she found something but it wasn't even mine and they said that I'd have to return the test now because I cheated and therefore failed.

But I didn't. I was sure it was some sort of big conspiracy against me and called the police.
Then I woke up and got out of bed, because this dream stressed me out more than I'd like to admit Wink

yahoo it's way too early to freak out about these exams lulz
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:23 pm

LOL
What's "check it for cribs now"?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:16 am

This happens when you look words up. Very Happy
The german word is "Spicker". Basically just small pieces of paper on which you write things down, that could be helpful for the exam Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:23 am

Like little cheat sheets?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 am

Just had my first Glee-influenced dream.
All girls in the streets were wearing cheerio-outfits. scratch
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:11 am

Charlie wrote:
Like little cheat sheets?

If that's what they are called: yup! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dream Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next