Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random thoughts V - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:23 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
@ pilar yes I did thanks. Good night indeed. Hope you liked the middle eastern food. 2 hrs sleep now off to the airport. No flight yet but we'll see.

Can't believe we met a swansea boy lol.

Jeez Louise. I can't believe you've met half the regulars on this site in person. You sure do get around, girlie.

And soon you are going to be living in Dubai. What a life you have. You make me want to cry over my own mundane existence.

I need Canadian gleeks to meet. Sad

Ugh, I have class at 10 but there's a cold going around my house and my head is all stuffy. And now it's making me stressed because midterms are next week and I've done shit all so far this semester. yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:44 am

I'm not sick anymore!!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:45 am

Glad to hear it, Shanna! smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:23 am

Glad you better, Shanna! bounce

--------------

Isn't it great when you think things are planned and settled for the next months, even years, and then life just comes and surprises you and takes you to different places and everything seems awesome and exciting? Things take a unexpected turn and everything happens so fast and it seems like you are just going with the flow. Life is so funny. yahoo

I love plans. I need plans, actually, or I get crazy. But sometimes unplanned stuff are just so awesome.

Do I make any sense?

stars
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:56 am

Yes and no. Lol. Like, having an outline for something and filling it in as you go? What is it that has put you in such a good mood? smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:59 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
@ pilar yes I did thanks. Good night indeed. Hope you liked the middle eastern food. 2 hrs sleep now off to the airport. No flight yet but we'll see.

Jeez Louise. I can't believe you've met half the regulars on this site in person. You sure do get around, girlie.

And soon you are going to be living in Dubai. What a life you have. You make me want to cry over my own mundane existence.

Lol Jugz... I try. Laughing half might be a stretch... but 3 so far yes.

Call me crazy, but I think I might be getting ready for a more settled existence. I'd like that now I think. With the odd crazy adventure every now and again to give me my fix.

Mike` wrote:

Ugh, I have class at 10 but there's a cold going around my house and my head is all stuffy. And now it's making me stressed because midterms are next week and I've done shit all so far this semester. yahoo yahoo

I will do my best to try and make it over one day!

Shanna_ wrote:
I'm not sick anymore!!!!

I'm very pleased to here that Happy

Isabela wrote:
Glad you better, Shanna! bounce

--------------

Isn't it great when you think things are planned and settled for the next months, even years, and then life just comes and surprises you and takes you to different places and everything seems awesome and exciting? Things take a unexpected turn and everything happens so fast and it seems like you are just going with the flow. Life is so funny. yahoo

I love plans. I need plans, actually, or I get crazy. But sometimes unplanned stuff are just so awesome.

Do I make any sense?

stars

I'm gonna say I have a tendency to go with the unplanned with most things (hence this morning), which is ironic as I made a career out if planning things for other people and making sure said plans happen. It might be my job, but it's not how I live my life. Shrug

I'm not gonna lie though, I could have done with some plans over the past 2 days... plans would have made things a lot less... errrrr.... interesting/stressful? Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:12 am

I plan everything, the unexpected scares me. I like my days to always be the same. I'm boring.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:34 am

What are plans?
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:40 am

Span_ski wrote:

lol and the girls from new york... that was ....random? I liked the food smile and the restaurant was cheap so I'll probably go again.

About plans, well, I only plan like very very important things.. college, jobs and gigs Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:10 am

Haa! You met a boy from Swansea? How random. Was his accent strong?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 am

Span_ski wrote:

Mike` wrote:

I will do my best to try and make it over one day!

I'll take you to an NHL game and an NFL game. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Span_ski wrote:
I'm not gonna lie though, I could have done with some plans over the past 2 days... plans would have made things a lot less... errrrr.... interesting/stressful? Laughing

I think a plan to fly to another country the next day is a good thing. Laughing

--------------------

I need plans. I get very uneasy if I don't have plans. I need to know what I'm doing, where I'm going, what's my goal. I need to know my plan A and my plan B. I need things organized. And I had put in my mind that I would stay here in Brasilia for another couple of years before being posted abroad. And then I would go to a good post, not something adventurous. That was my plan. But it happened that I got an invitation completely out of the blue to go to Pakistan. Everything happened so fast. And now there's a great, great chance that I'll be going to Islamabad in the next few months and so my life has taken such a turn, totally unexpected. But I'm happy smile

EDIT: OMG I've no plans for the 1500th post. And now I don't know what to do... yahoo

Last edited by Isabela on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:37 pm

I plan nothing unless it requires planning.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Btw, Isa. Next post is your 1500 one asd
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:44 pm

I know what you mean, Isa. Career wise, I have long term plans, and recently they seem to have been sped up somewhat. And getting this interview has kind of thrown me off guard a little bit. Sometimes I feel like I'm being 'forced' to make plans about my future because of the whole girlfriend in another country thing. But I don't mean that in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Isabela wrote:

I need plans. I get very uneasy if I don't have plans. I need to know what I'm doing, where I'm going, what's my goal. I need to know my plan A and my plan B. I need things organized. And I had put in my mind that I would stay here in Brasilia for another couple of years before being posted abroad. And then I would go to a good post, not something adventurous. That was my plan. But it happened that I got an invitation completely out of the blue to go to Pakistan. Everything happened so fast. And now there's a great, great chance that I'll be going to Islamabad in the next few months and so my life has taken such a turn, totally unexpected. But I'm happy smile

I'm exactly like that. I need to know where I'm going with my life, because chances are that if I don't, I wont go anywhere.
Everything that can go wrong, will.
That's why I started early with work-experiences (while my friends would enjoy their holidays and sleep in) and figuring out what I want to do with my life. Studying and staying good at school so that I'd be able to get into an integrated degree program.

And so far my plans worked out.
My friends envy it a bit because they are afraight of the future and are a bit angsty. Trying to figure out what they want and if it will work out, and I already know what I'll be doing (at least for the next 3 years).

I wish I'd be more easy-going but I just need to know what I'm doing. That's why I'm so impressed that Hanna travels the world and just takes chances. I'd never have the courage to do that... or maybe never is looking too far ahead, but right now I would never dare it.
A little bit sad but true Wink
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:26 pm

So its 1:23pm and I just woke up! I passed out when the sun started coming up damn it.

And all this talking about plans, all I hear in my had is the glee spoof quinn talking about her "big plans" lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:48 pm

No big plans for the 1500 post. This is going to be an unhappy one, because I've just heard my plans (lol) for Rio during Carnaval have turned into a nightmare. I was supposed to be staying with my cousin there. I thought everything was settled, but she just told me she won't be in Rio during Carnaval and now some friends are staying in her apartment and it won't be available for us. WTF? She did even care to consult us... Now I'm going to Rio next week, I don't have a place to stay, it's the busiest time of the year so hotels are booked or really, really expensive and I don't know what to do. Fantastic... meh

Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:56 pm

That...fucking sucks.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Isabela wrote:
No big plans for the 1500 post. This is going to be an unhappy one, because I've just heard my plans (lol) for Rio during Carnaval have turned into a nightmare. I was supposed to be staying with my cousin there. I thought everything was settled, but she just told me she won't be in Rio during Carnaval and now some friends are staying in her apartment and it won't be available for us. WTF? She did even care to consult us... Now I'm going to Rio next week, I don't have a place to stay, it's the busiest time of the year so hotels are booked or really, really expensive and I don't know what to do. Fantastic... meh

That really sucks Isa!

But, when all else fails, you camp! A tent, some sleepingbags, and a grill and you're all set Wink
It's an adventure waiting to happen:)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, Isa. Stuff like that reminds me why I hate people. They suck. And your cousin of all people?

I like Lilly's idea of camping though! Hehe. Not sure how realistic it would be at Carnaval, but I loves me some camping!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Camping is one of my worst nightmares. Bugs and dirt....
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:07 pm

It's an option at least. Better than sleeping on the streets tongue

But there may be people renting out their guest bedrooms and such as well?

In August during our Jazz festival, and film festival, our city is packed with people from everywhere, people live in hotels, boats, peoples couches/spare bedrooms, or they camp.
People from here away on vacation may rent out their apartments or houses.

And I'm sure it's not that different in Rio.

There's always options smile
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:17 pm

I like camping yahoo but camping on february in rio might be a nigthmare. the heat probably wakes you and you can't sleep properly... Shrug
talking about heat... is so hot outside and my fridge isn't working Sad I have to drink water that is not any close to cold. And I have no idea how to fix a fridge
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 pm

I hate people who eat dinner after 6:00, and my family does it every freaking night. <_< Most nights we don't eat until like 8ish and half the time I've lost my appetite by then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next