Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Random thoughts V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Well shit, I got a part in the other show I auditioned for and now I'm in a pickle. I want to do both but I don't think I can manage it. Oh golly...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Your previous plan was to do this last one, if you got it though, wasn't it? So, stick with your original plan Wink
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Well shit, I got a part in the other show I auditioned for and now I'm in a pickle. I want to do both but I don't think I can manage it. Oh golly...

Do what will make you happiest smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 pm

I want the part in the show where I get a great part but I still want to be a dancing gay rainbow. Oh well, it will work out.

Other note, I just enjoyed a conversation about cougars and black widows with 8 year old twin boys. When I told them to stay away from cougars they thought I was talking about their dad's car that they call cooter. So many laughs in the convo.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Break a leg in whatever you end up doing Shanna! Wink

I should probably go to bed. Had a few too many iced coffee's so I'm not really feeling tired, but since it's 5.40 in the morning I think it wise to at least try.

Boa noite e sonhos cor de rosa! ( I love this frase, it's so pretty. Hope I spelled it right)
Good night and dreams of pink!

sheeps
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:56 am

well jesus, I just got home from the bar. My friend and co-worker's band was playing tonight and a bunch of us went out to watch him play. My friend plays bass and sings and has recently started dating another of my co-workers and very good friend of mine. This was her first time seeing him play and her first time at this bar(I have been there like a billion times it seems). She and I and another friend of mine are just enjoyin the show, dancin and drinkin and what have you. Now, my friends are very attractive 20 somethings (I always feel super old when we hang out but whatever) and there is this guy in a white shirt that's been watching us all night and at a break in my friend Sam's show he comes over to me and slings his arm around me and tells me "I want to be you when I grow up." I was like seriously, wtf? And as I was pretty drunk at the time, I think I told him "You wish." But seriously, who does that?

Oh, and then my friend Ryan, who got high before the show and is super drunk, runs off into the woman's restroom. We give chase and drag him out, the bouncer tells us he needs to leave. I and my two friends end up having to drive him home using our phone's gps to find his house after I take his wallet from him.

Good lord, what a night.
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:47 am

Oh boy - storm alert in my area, and it's getting dark outside. I hope there's no lightning like last time lol

Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 am

Phyxrak wrote:
well jesus, I just got home from the bar. My friend and co-worker's band was playing tonight and a bunch of us went out to watch him play. My friend plays bass and sings and has recently started dating another of my co-workers and very good friend of mine. This was her first time seeing him play and her first time at this bar(I have been there like a billion times it seems). She and I and another friend of mine are just enjoyin the show, dancin and drinkin and what have you. Now, my friends are very attractive 20 somethings (I always feel super old when we hang out but whatever) and there is this guy in a white shirt that's been watching us all night and at a break in my friend Sam's show he comes over to me and slings his arm around me and tells me "I want to be you when I grow up." I was like seriously, wtf? And as I was pretty drunk at the time, I think I told him "You wish." But seriously, who does that?

Oh, and then my friend Ryan, who got high before the show and is super drunk, runs off into the woman's restroom. We give chase and drag him out, the bouncer tells us he needs to leave. I and my two friends end up having to drive him home using our phone's gps to find his house after I take his wallet from him.

Good lord, what a night.

Love nights like those. Laughing

We were sitting there at one point last night and someone beside us got a free birthday shot on the house so I asked Mandy (our bartender) if we got one. Beyond her calling us bitches and biotches all night, she said something in reply that made some lady at another table make some asinine comment about being "old and wise". I turned to her and said, "Hun, old doesn't necessarily equal wise, and in your case I'm thinking just old." Was soooooo funny the look on her face to see some punk-ass kid talking smack to her while her husband was laughing beside her.

Haven't read the reply to that text yet, still scared too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:38 am

mardou wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Well I kinda wanna watch that disney movie now anyway lol....

Does anyone have any links to glee dubbed in Spanish / Portuguese.... I think this may be a good way for me to get used to the language... I've watched them all so many times in English... maybe watching it in another language will subliminally help me or something before I have to venture to a non city with my bad Spanglish lol.

here you have season 1&2 in spanish. just click the links with a spanish flag. it's online.
and here season 1,2,3 and glee project (lol) with download links smile

Muchas gracias! I've been studying via glee this morning!!! Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:56 am

Afternoon, everyone!

@ Mike - You need to man up and read that reply. Wink

@ Rosie - Anything less that 100 ml should be fine but if you'd be devastated if they confiscated it then chuck it in your check in luggage.

@ Sez - That is one monster black cloud. Stay safe! smile

Sounds like Mike and Kel had interesting nights. I went to a cool bar to watch a gig. A band called Howler. Shrug They were pretty good though. They were American and tried to get an English/Welsh rivalry thing kicking off. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:12 am

Charlie wrote:
Afternoon, everyone!

Sounds like Mike and Kel had interesting nights. I went to a cool bar to watch a gig. A band called Howler. Shrug They were pretty good though. They were American and tried to get an English/Welsh rivalry thing kicking off. Rolling Eyes

Lol... how did that work out for them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:25 am

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Afternoon, everyone!

Lol... how did that work out for them Laughing

They failed miserably. Obviously they said that the English brought up the whole sheep thing when asked about the Welsh. THen they said they asked some Welsh people about the English and they told them that they rape their children... WTF!? Not sure what that was all about. It was pretty rude/awkward. Anyway, most of the people there weren't interested in this so called 'rivalry'. I've never really understood it anyway.

I know a lot of Welsh people will support anyone but England in sporting events and such. Personally, if, for example, Wales were out of the rugby world cup, I would support England, or any other UK country. Why wouldn't you? I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:30 am

Charlie wrote:
Afternoon, everyone!

@ Mike - You need to man up and read that reply. Wink

@ Rosie - Anything less that 100 ml should be fine but if you'd be devastated if they confiscated it then chuck it in your check in luggage.

Yeah, good luck with that. I'm completely ignoring my phone today, gotta update my resume and nerd out with some Pokemon Diamond emulators. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:32 am

Oh, Mike... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:46 am

I don't really get it either, but I grew up half in one country and half in the other, so for me to get involved in it would be futile. lol

I think the anti english thing is slightly more prevalent up North, but to be honest I think it's mostly just confined to rugby rivalry. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:49 am

Well, it certainly isn't to do with football because Welsh football is shocking. Lol. Not that I pay much attention. I'm not really a football or rugby fan. Whatever the reason, it annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:10 am

Up after only like 4 hours of sleep, I always do this after I drink or possibly because my room mate made pancakes. She is offically my favorite right now.
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:24 am

Charlie wrote:
Afternoon, everyone!

It was all good, wasn't as bad as the last one. More rain over thunder smile

Was a awesome structure though smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:28 am

I love thunder and lightning but I know lots of people find it really terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:37 am

I dunno about Shanna's part of the state but I wish Ohio would make up its freakin mind about what season its in. Freakin bipolar weather. I woke up to snow, but I am pretty sure its rained more then its snowed this month. Its January not April.

And lol, my friend Ryan from last night just tweeted "what the fuck did I do?" to me. Where do I begin?
Back to top Go down
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:11 pm

My part of the state has bipolar weather too. It poured yesterday the the sun came out then it snowed followed by freezing rain then snow again. Now it's sunny and windy but it was snowing a couple of hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Its just hot hot hot here.... smile
Back to top Go down
mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:37 pm

me right now:
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Good night buddy? Lol.

Guess what? I am at the bar we were at the other day grabbing some lunch and abusing the wifi. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next