Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Random thoughts V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:16 pm

I was Commander on the personality test. Doesn't seem very accurate to me based on the description. Lol. 'Tend to jump in and out of relationships like the Energizer Bunny.' Lmao. I've been in a committed relationship for two years. And had 3 other relationships before this one. AND I've only slept with two people that I wasn't in a relationship with - one for revenge and I'm not sure about the other one, but she was awful so I don't know why I slept with her a second time... because it was NYE and she was there I guess. Lol. Definitely went off on a tangent with this post. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Glad you got there safe, Rosie. Now get some shut eye! Lol. smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:26 pm

it's like she's judging me.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Lol, it totally looks that way.

I think I've looked at too many lol-cats pictures, because I totally see the caption:
I see what you did there.... and I don't approve Laughing

She's such a beauty though!
Did you ever tell us her name?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Her name is Santana Seppia Maria. But I call her "little shit", and my sister calls her "smokin pussy" Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:42 pm

lulz

Beautiful name!

My cats full name is Lilly Diva. At first she was just Lilly, but she acts like a real diva sometimes, and when she's impatient she trips with her backlegs, so she got the Diva name added then.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:43 pm

The personality test called me a scumbag!! ENFP for the win!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Ouch Laughing

Good thing it's just in good fun.
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:10 pm

here's what I got
Quote :
Freak- INFJ
20% Extraversion, 67% Intuition, 13% Thinking, 53% Judging
Well, well, well. How did someone like you end up with the least common personality type of them all? In a group of 100 Americans, only 0.5 others would be just like you. You really are one of a kind... In fact, I do believe that that's one of the definitions for the word "FREAK."
Freak's not such a bad word to describe you actually.
You are deep, complex, secretive and extremely difficult to understand. If that doesn't scream "Freak!" I don't know what does. No-one actually knows the REAL you, do they?
You probably have deep interests in creative expression as well as issues of spirituality and human development.
You've probably even been called a "psychic" before, because of your uncanny knack to understand and "read" people without quite knowing how you do it. Don't fret. You're not actually psychic. That would make you special and you'll never accomplish that.
You're also quite possible the most emotional of them all, so don't take this all too hard. Nevertheless you most definitely have the strangest personality type and that's not necessarily a good thing.
not sure I'm really like that tho scratch
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 pm

INFJ is a cool personality type! This test is funny with it's mean twist. I'm pretty sure that the ENFP is accurate for me. I always seem to score with it. it's always fun to read about persoanlities.
Back to top Go down
mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:11 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Taking tests are fun. Took one called The Brutally Honest Personality Test:

Quote :
Pollyanna- INFP
13% Extraversion, 67% Intuition, 7% Thinking, 33% Judging

So, you want to make the world a better place? Too bad it's never gonna happen.
Of all the types, you have to be one of the hardest to find fault in. You have a selfless and caring nature. You're a good listener and someone who wants to avoid conflict. You genuinely desire to do good.
Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERYTIME.
Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate fact after fact in an effort to protect your precious values.
You're most probably a perfectionist, which in this case, is a bad thing. Any group work is destined to fail because of your incredibly high standards.
Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else!
Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.
The Brutally Honest Personality Test

Laughing

lol same result to me! beer
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:12 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Finally fucking here... Hi smile

Span, i don't know how you do it!!!!? I hate flying! And turbulence scares the shit out of me.

Woohooo!!! Glad you made it!!

I'm not a massive fan of the flying.... it's a means to an end lol. But now 7 hours seems like short haul. UK to Oz was brutal. 13hrs, change and then 14 hrs.. no sleep. Then I had to get buses and trains around melbourne. I was a wreck. lol

I guess you did about 15-20hours? Not sure of the route to Hawaii? Where did you stop?

You do get used to it though smile!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:23 pm

So many Idealists on the personality test results!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Out of everyone on this forum, who would you like to meet the most in real life? You can pick just one!
I'd like to meet everyone, it's gonna be difficult to choose

ETA: mmmm I'd love to meet Cora the most because I'm her biggest fan and I want to stalk her and Lilly to talk about cats.
But I'm picking Shanna because I want to follow her and every time she opens her mouth I'd say SHUT UP YOU'RE FANTASTIC. I'd be so annoying. But I always feel like saying that everytime she tears herself down
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:41 pm

I have to probably go with Cora because I think it would be cool to meet someone who seems to understand everything about my childhood.

Last edited by Shanna_ on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:45 pm

^^^
Just did
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:52 pm

I was editing because I saw you did lol!!
This game is extremely difficult because I want to meet everyone!

I could use a pep talk friend but in RL you'd never realize that I tear myself down all the time. I think the act I put on is very convincing and people see me as confident, loud, impulsive and mildly vain.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:53 pm

I couldn't choose. Laughing Everyone's just too nice, I'll choose to meet everyone all together at once. :p
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Maybe someday we'll get to meet each other!
We will look something like this though
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:11 am

mardou wrote:

lol same result to me! beer

hi5

Quote :
[...]Lilly to talk about cats.[...]

hug

I can't choose between you guys though. It'd kinnda break my heart to single out just one of you to meet, when I love all of you! (That's a bit extreme, excuse my patheticness, but it's very very late, and like just doesn't cover it)
I'd love to meet all of you, hug you all tightly, and then we'd hit a bar or something, since I'm extremely shy around new people, and I'd need the booze to loosen up Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:21 am

Meeting people is all kinds of fun. I mean, I've met Han and Kel and I'm totally going to randomly show up on Charlie and Eli's doorstep. I can totally google you both!!

Last edited by Shanna_ on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:25 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Meeting people is all kinds of fun. I mean, I've met Han and Kel and I'm totally going to randomly show up on Charlie and Eli's doorstep. I can totally

I'll make you coffee! And then take the train and go visit some interesting place, maybe
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 am

Coffee and a train trip sounds like a perfect vacation!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:41 am

Yeah, meeting people is fun. I have after all travelled all the way over the pond to Scotland a couple times to visit a friend I met online and had talked to for years. But that first meeting is all kinds of awkward, especially when you have talked online, so you sort of know them very well, yet not at all also, because you've never met them IRL. So it's finding a balance there, for me at least.

Or maybe it's just that I need a little time to get a feel for the situation/person before I feel completely comfortable.
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:45 am

I never met an online friend irl, but I can imagine it would be awkward. Also I'm reeeeeally awkward around people too, so there you go. Maybe I'd just bring my cat here and let her do the talking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next