Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Random thoughts V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Yep. And I had to wake up "early"(aka midday) to have lunch with Dad. I want a nap but I can't. It's too hot and the sun is shining too much.
How's the food then? abusing the wifi Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:11 pm

The food is good yeah. You should check it out sometime. The guy that runs the place I'm staying at told me, about a few good local places to which he said where awesome and cheap... So thats dinner sorted smile!! My alarm went off at 6am this morning...., I was like jesus what is, that lol! I went back to sleep for another 3 hours
Back to top Go down
mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:37 pm

If it's cheap and awesome then let me know. I need some restaurants recommendations too Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 pm

I know it's not that reliable, but the "3-Variable Sexuality Spectrum Test" on okcupid says I'm either gay or bi preferring my own gender. Uhm, that's what I thought.
<-- this is where I am! yahoo

Weather is so cold today! yahoo tv says that *real* winter starts now
yahoo yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Wants me some potato chips, but it seems wet and cold outside. Sad
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Mike` wrote:
first world problems.
Even funnirer because I have a bag of delicious crispy chips sitting here next to my laptop Bye
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:20 pm

I want a pomegranate but I couldn't find any at the supermarket I just went too.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:38 pm

eli_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:
first world problems.
Even funnirer because I have a bag of delicious crispy chips sitting here next to my laptop Bye

We have regular flavoured, I want All Dressed. Sad

Saaaaaaaaaave, the reply I was dreading turned out to be a "WTF you talking about?" reply. Disaster averted!!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:15 pm

A pomegranate sounds so good. Maybe some pom juice after my mango coconut water will be just as good as a pomegranate. You've put thoughts in my head Jugz!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:15 pm

mardou wrote:
If it's cheap and awesome then let me know. I need some restaurants recommendations too Laughing

I definitely will! As soon as I can master keys.....

eli_ wrote:
I know it's not that reliable, but the "3-Variable Sexuality Spectrum Test" on okcupid says I'm either gay or bi preferring my own gender. Uhm, that's what I thought.
<-- this is where I am! yahoo

I'm curious as to where I sit on those things. I mean I definitely prefer women, but, I do honestly think it's about personality for the most part with me. Different aspects with boys and girls, but personality none the less. With girls, I feel an innate need to protect them. With boys I guess, it's nice to feel protected and less out there occasionally. In general, you can ask them a question and get a direct answer back which is refreshing. You don't get that with women... there's like a code or something you have to learn gradually which can frequently change and is unique for each one. lol

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I want a pomegranate but I couldn't find any at the supermarket I just went too.

I love pomegranates... it was a real treat when my mum bought them for us as a kid. They take so long to eat.. I like it... it's like a food you can almost play with without being accused of playing with your food Laughing

---------

I would like to be able to leave this house knowing I'll be able to get back in again... alas I have not had the best of luck with keys so far. I have finally mastered the lock on my bedroom door.. and the wifi code! Yay!. When I tried to get back in the front door earlier though I couldn't - I tried and tried, and eventually someone else left and let me in.... I think you need to pull it with the strength of 10 giants (which I do not have) and turn the key. I can unlock it from the inside by pushing my whole bodyweight against it... but that doesn't help. As I'm the only one in right now I think it's best to stay put, until someone else comes home, so if I go out, they can let me in.... hmmmm
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:25 pm

did we just change thread? again?
Han, interesting. I'm thinking about writing a post about sexuality in the LGBT thread
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:29 pm

I'll go and have a look at it smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:17 pm

My cat is driving me mad. Today there was a big gray cat outside of the window, and she wailed at him all day. I can't just let her out, can I? Last thing I need is a pregnant cat.
She's still crying like a wounded child, with her butt stuck up waiting to get her freak on dead

LOL maybe we should open a cat thread, so I can ask Lilly for advice there
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Ummm you could get her you know? whatever they do to cats.... neutered? She can have all the fun she wants then and you don't have to worry lol
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:42 pm

I'll have to get her neutered, but not before next week. I don't know if I can stand 7 days of this.
LOL my mom is trying to talk her out of it. Like you're too young to go with boys anyway.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:49 pm

ROFL

My sister had the same issue with her 2 boy kittens she had to keep them inside until they had their little op, even though one started getting friendly with the other... lol... and they're brothers. Shrug .. cats... not that fussy apparently. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:18 pm

eli_ wrote:
I'll have to get her neutered, but not before next week. I don't know if I can stand 7 days of this.
LOL my mom is trying to talk her out of it. Like you're too young to go with boys anyway.

What you can do is try to stick a q-tip (or do you guys call it a cotton tip?) up there, you know. That will make her believe she's got her freak on, and been impregnated. I've only heard this tip though, and never tried it myself, so I don't know with 100% certainty if it works.

But unless you want kittens, definitely keep her in. Even if she is very young, she can get pregnant, and that can be fatal to both her and the kittens.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:29 pm

MissLilly wrote:

What you can do is try to stick a q-tip (or do you guys call it a cotton tip?) up there, you know. That will make her believe she's got her freak on, and been impregnated. I've only heard this tip though, and never tried it myself, so I don't know with 100% certainty if it works.
don't know if I can do that, would be so weird. But thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:40 pm

I just took the sexuality spectrum test, just to see what I'd get

Quote :
You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.
The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.
A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

True.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:44 pm

eli_ wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

don't know if I can do that, would be so weird. But thanks for the tip

Lol, I know. I couldn't bring myself to do that either before I had mine spayed.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:52 pm

where is this random test?... I think after 2 beers I might be prepared to do it...

I fear for the results though..... Shrug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Taking tests are fun. Took one called The Brutally Honest Personality Test:

Quote :
Pollyanna- INFP
13% Extraversion, 67% Intuition, 7% Thinking, 33% Judging

So, you want to make the world a better place? Too bad it's never gonna happen.
Of all the types, you have to be one of the hardest to find fault in. You have a selfless and caring nature. You're a good listener and someone who wants to avoid conflict. You genuinely desire to do good.
Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERYTIME.
Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate fact after fact in an effort to protect your precious values.
You're most probably a perfectionist, which in this case, is a bad thing. Any group work is destined to fail because of your incredibly high standards.
Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else!
Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.
The Brutally Honest Personality Test

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:37 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Here, Han:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-3-variable-sexuality-spectrum-test

Thanks smile!

Interesting! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Finally fucking here... Hi smile

Lol, so remember my master plan to deprive myself of sleep the night before the trip so i could then sleep easily on the plane? ...Kinda backfired. I ended up being so uncomfortable on the plane that i got no sleep at all (this was an overnight flight), so i basically pulled an all-nighter. Overall, i've had 4 hours of sleep in 2 days, and tbh, i don't even know how i'm typing this right now. I'm dead.

They played Glee in the last hour though.

Span, i don't know how you do it!!!!? I hate flying! And turbulence scares the shit out of me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything Else :: Everything Else-
Jump to: