Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~ Lost Girl ~

Go down 
+7
Span_ski
Charles
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:50 am

they really have chemistry!! wow
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:26 am

do we know for sure if tamtam is coming back?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:57 am

I believe she's back next ep.
http://t.co/iVQBfANfYF At the end of this interview it says "shocking ending", and I tweeted this to the interviewer: ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 Captur10 <--- which she fav'd
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:37 am

Woooooo!

And why was the sex scene hotter than it looked??
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:31 am

Apparently it was the hottest day of the year when they filmed it.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 am

I just saw a little gifset of Tamsin and Bo without watching the ep and now I feel like crying.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 9:53 am

TAMSIN. BO. TAMSIN AND BO. VALKUBUS FEEEELS. WINGS. THAT HUG. LOVVVEEE AND DARK FAE. AHHHHHJ.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:13 am

Absolutely loved Bo and Kenzi dancing to Spice Girls. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Charles wrote:
Amazing.
I'm glad that's what they chose.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:48 pm

awkward moment when your spoiler tags automatically open for me hahahah. damn it.

ill watch tonight anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:49 am

THATS WHAT LOVE FEELS LIKE

kjdhslkdk,dfvlk
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:00 am

what did they mean "your blood has spoken" ?

Dark haha, woo! Like TamTam!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:07 am

Well Aife is dark and if the wanderer is her dad, he's probably dark, so I'm thinking it was hereditary for her? Idk... But yes!! Just like Tamtam! I love you
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:35 am

I thought they all had to make the choice themselves. Otherwise, whole families would he one or the other. Ooooh... Lauren's decision was controversial! Tamzin's choice of battle was incredible; I think I rewatched it like 10 times. Lol. Loved last night's episode. LG is definitely my favourite show of all the shows I watch.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:24 am

I was a little gutted Lauren & Bo got back together so soon... kills my Valkubus plans Laughing

Still there's time for Bo to find out she shacked up with whosit while she was away. tongue

Lauren's decision was controversial, which kinda makes me half wonder whether it's not the real Lauren but some kind of shape-shifter (or whatever they call em) the Morrigan is using to trick Bo into aligning with the dark, or rather stop trying to un-align or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:32 am

Yeah I enjoyed the episode. Tamsin, Kenzi, and Bruce made it for me. I can't wait for Tamsin to "fly".
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:39 am

Span_ski wrote:
I was a little gutted Lauren & Bo got back together so soon... kills my Valkubus plans Laughing

Still there's time for Bo to find out she shacked up with whosit while she was away. tongue

Lauren's decision was controversial, which kinda makes me half wonder whether it's not the real Lauren but some kind of shape-shifter (or whatever they call em) the Morrigan is using to trick Bo into aligning with the dark, or rather stop trying to un-align or whatever.
 scratch scratch 
Yeah would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:43 pm

I dunno. Her reason for joining them seems legit. The light didn't step forward to protect her, they just accepted that she went to hide out in the middle of nowhere for the rest of eternity.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Gah! What is Lauren up to with the Morrigan!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:58 pm

I haven't seen it but i'm liking the sexy gifs of Lauren and Evony kissing.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:47 am

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
XenaLin

XenaLin

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:38 pm

I can't watch the show online anymore Sad I don't download coz I prefer to stream it ... and the site I use has somehow linked wrong to the new episodes. I've only seen like half of the 1st ep of season 4.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:34 am

Starting on ep 6.

How funny is the Morrigan with beer and pizza?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Lost Girl ~
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything TV :: Lost Girl-
Jump to: