Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Yeah, Sugar!

What are they singing here?

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 Tumblr_lww6j7xhHN1qfcdl6o1_500
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:29 pm

According to some of the people lurking around the set when they were filming at the pool, they're singing We Found Love. But I still don't understand why they used the retro look for such a contemporary sounding song.

Whose feet are those in the water, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:14 am

People are saying Brittany is here:

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 Tumblr_lwwngj91wJ1qludooo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:07 am

Cora_ wrote:
According to some of the people lurking around the set when they were filming at the pool, they're singing We Found Love. But I still don't understand why they used the retro look for such a contemporary sounding song.

Whose feet are those in the water, I wonder?

Yeah, I remember someone saying it was We Found Love. But it doesn't look like, I agree.

Anyway, it's amazing that Santana has the spotlight once again in a completely random number that is not about her. Sugar right on her side. LOL
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:02 pm

It's really bugging me that I don't know what the bathing-suit song is. <_< Also bugging me that they're doing this in the first place, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 Tumblr_lwxudfHhrA1r3eg3uo8_500

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 Tumblr_lwxudfHhrA1r3eg3uo9_500
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:34 pm

This has the potential to be all kinds of amazing! Water dancing is soooo pretty (if that is what they are doing)
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Mike` wrote:
It's really bugging me that I don't know what the bathing-suit song is. <_< Also bugging me that they're doing this in the first place, but yeah.
People who were watching filming said it was We Found Love. They even specified it was Rachel/Santana, before the audio came out, so I don't think they would have had that info if they hadn't actually heard it.

Aww, Lea looks so cute.

Where is she in the other pic? That doesn't look like her, between Mark and Chris. Is it her stand-in? And is that Naya behind Cory? The girl doesn't look dark enough.

Or maybe both of them are singing during that part, and aren't actually in the synchronized-swimming bit.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:41 pm

I don't think that it looks like they are there. I'm hoping that they are off singing someplace else.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Yeah, I don't think Rachel and Santana are there too.

As usual, Sugar is pretty excited in the background. Happy

EDIT: Puck's hair... tailspin
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:57 am

Ha, Sugar.

Mannn i can't wait til it starts again..............and just like, give me some spoilers! bounce
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 Tumblr_lwxyp527lE1qimklio2_250
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 Tumblr_lwxyp527lE1qimklio1_250
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:40 am

Love the photos cant wait to see their little dance in the pool Very Happy

Awh at Sugar lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:45 am

Aww, they all look so cute!
The girls do, anyway. But I still can't believe Will organized this. Who proposes asking a bunch of students to dance in a pool behind him? Wearing ancient looking swimsuits and singing WFL? That man is a mental case. Not to mention he's once again using his students for personal reasons.
And I can't believe people like Santana or Puck agreed to do this. I guess their badass cred is gone for good by now, but still No
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:03 am

No, srsly, look at this badass
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 Tumblr_lwyeg3wiTu1qla9d4o1_500

oh Darren's acting I love you
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 Dadd43fd-cb11-4288-ad40-0717096845d6
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:47 am

eli_ wrote:
Aww, they all look so cute!
The girls do, anyway. But I still can't believe Will organized this. Who proposes asking a bunch of students to dance in a pool behind him? Wearing ancient looking swimsuits and singing WFL? That man is a mental case. Not to mention he's once again using his students for personal reasons.
And I can't believe people like Santana or Puck agreed to do this. I guess their badass cred is gone for good by now, but still No

Ugh, just William though. <_<
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:11 am

I'm still hoping against hope WFL isn't for wemma. It just seems weird a bunch of your students (who are in high school) singing and dancing and helping there teacher propose. Shows how far the adults have fallen though, they don't get there own SL's anymore. Anything they do seems to be to push the kids to the forefront. Such a difference from the front 13. I'm still half wondering if they are getting rid of the teachers for next year, send Wemma off to enjoy a happy life together elsewhere. They've marginalized there characters so much and are getting major milestones out of the way. It's hard to see where else they have to go.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:17 am

They're still trying to salvage Wemma, but is'a lost cause IMO. They're boring, and Will is creepier than ever. I hate him more and more everyday
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:40 am

Will's a creeper and Emma's been written so pathetically ever since the second half of season one. Laughing

It's funny too, because the whole storyline with last season and her actually trying to get professional help and the entire storyline still came off as some sleazy way for Will to "fix" Emma so he could sleep with her.

Oh Glee, just ohhhhhhhhhhh Glee.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:09 am

I was with friends yesterday, three straight girls and one gay boy. We were talking about TV shows and someone mentioned Glee. And even though all of them are casual viewers they all agreed season 3 sucks. I was surprised actually, because for them it's only about the songs and nice people, but they all said it was boring and not well written.

They are sad Sam was gone. But I told them he would come back. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 am

I'm not sure WFL is something Will organized. Isn't Sam joining the synchronized swim team? Maybe they're there to support him or something, and the thing with Will just sort of... happens.

But no, someone who watched the filming said he was wearing a tux, right? That wouldn't just happen. He would have to have dressed up for a reason.

Well, at least he knows Emma wants a proposal based on her weird "Marrrry me Will" thing in the promo. How embarrassing to do an elaborate stunt proposal using your students if you're not sure what the answer's going to be.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:19 am

Well, maybe everything is the kids trying to help Will. Because he is such a great teacher and they love him... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 am

eli_ wrote:
They're still trying to salvage Wemma, but is'a lost cause IMO. They're boring, and Will is creepier than ever. I hate him more and more everyday

Ugh, I hate him so much. I'm already dreading this episode so much.

Just found this. Laughing

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 Tumblr_lsrcp4jlxI1qimklio1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Was looking for the gif of Terri's sister in the phone screaming "I hate you Will", but couldn't find it, so this will have to do:

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 Tumblr_lkc24ts57N1qdi2hpo1_500

Also, I just read Jollyape.. It makes me so sad. Sad for her that she's so disappointed that she's giving up, and also sad because her reviews were always a thing I looked forward to. She always wrote so well, and if I ever missed something happening in a split second, she had written about it. She could even manage to make those bad episodes somewhat enjoyful.

Here's hoping Glee gets it shit together and give us some good stuff, and that she comes back. please
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Yeah, I couldn't finish reading that. Just so sad. sad little panda
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:06 am

I read it just before I went to bed. It kinda pissed me off actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next