Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 Tumblr_lvwkyq7m0c1qarlpco1_500

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 Tumblr_ls7mlwygmP1r014hz
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 Whoopdeefrea128571928465449186
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Ahahaha, Ato "on the other side" just posted that article about glee cast mutinity, but I still can't post links
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Here:
http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/1485273.html#comments

Twas a funny read. Would love it to be true!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Ha, looks like the Warblers will be taking care of the MJ tribute episode. Of course! That's what was missing from last epsiode, more boys singing MJ!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Oh, awesome! I've missed the Warblers sooooo much. We never got enough of them last season. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:52 pm

More "treats" from clueless new writing team. Bury the TTones, give center stage to the garglers in the big tribute episode. Makes sense! After all, Uptown Girl sure outsold the shit out of RHI/SLY and IWS/S, didn't it?

They are shameless and pathetic, trying to pander to the 12-yo Klaine fangirls. Fucking idiots, the garglers were popular because of Blaine... this won't help the ratings.

---

Oh, and I'd like to take this moment to personally thank Lea for announcing that the world is about to be graced with another Finchel moment.

Whew, the show had me worried for a bit there, Finchel moments are so rare and precious that I was afraid we had reached the quota for the season already! Cheers

Shrug
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:58 pm

At least they're keeping the TTones in some capacity... they're dumb but not THAT dumb.

I actually think we'll see Jaimie&Athena again next ep, I guess they're the girls dancing Xmas Wrapping with Hemo

Last edited by elilenna on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:03 pm

We've already seen Heather dance Xmas Wrapping?

Wow, shows how much I've kept up with the promos... Didn't know that! Laughing I suppose no Santana reaction shots etc shown? Otherwise you guys would have singled them out I think...

Ah well.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:07 pm

I dunno what's going on with the Xmas ep, seems like the Glee kids are doing some sort of reality show...? Brittany sings in front of cameras.

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 Tumblr_lvtwg98JHw1qcf3p6o3_r1_500
look, Tike gets a romantic picnic! (I guess that's Tike and not Harry/Jenna, right?)
Nice to know that we're even below them now.

lol we're using this thread just to bitch about stuff. feels great!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:12 pm

OMG Epic Finchel scene!!!!! Warblers!!!!!!!

YAY! Everything I need now!

NOT!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:16 pm

I just hope, that when the inevitable Brittana crumb is thrown to the fandom few episodes from now, people won't act like its equivalent to the curing of cancer, and that now everything is a-ok and the incredible bastards in the writing team are the best people ever.

I mean, I know some people are going to fawn over even the slightlest and most shitty acknowledgement, but I hope it won't be the majority reaction, and that if Dorothy etc still care, they will treat such a gesture with the skepticism it deserves. Contempt too, if it is really something almost insultingly threadbare (like a quick peck that is shot so you can't see the actual moment their lips touch etc.)

Last edited by House Carl on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:17 pm

elilenna wrote:
lol we're using this thread just to bitch about stuff. feels great!

LOL That was the whole point, right!

I can't even understand how a Finchel scene could be epic. Sounds so pathetic to me.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:20 pm

dorothy seems reeeeeal fed up lately. She won't fall back into her shipper happy days any soon.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:31 pm

posting this here too
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 Tumblr_lvwnuvJ4ld1qf6xiio1_500
Quote :
The last time Brittany and Santana had a proper conversation was in Pot O’ Gold - their date scene
About 90% of their total conversational dialogue comes from the aformentioned scene
The last time one of them spoke directly to the other was in Mash Off - one line each
They did not say a word to each other in The First Time, I Kissed A Girl, or Hold On To Sixteen
They have not said a word to each other on-screen since Santana came out
They have said only roughly 300 words directly to each other throughout the entire season so far
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Heh.

I mean really, what can be said after that.

It is all right there.

If this was tweeted to the writers tho, I'm sure they'd just tell you Brittana already spoke to each other... back in S2. And show you a link to the scene in Original song where Britt asks why they aren't friends anymore... I mean that is after Santana came out to Britt, isn't it? So this is just incorrect information etc.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:54 pm

elilenna wrote:
posting this here too
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 Tumblr_lvwnuvJ4ld1qf6xiio1_500
Quote :
The last time Brittany and Santana had a proper conversation was in Pot O’ Gold - their date scene
About 90% of their total conversational dialogue comes from the aformentioned scene
The last time one of them spoke directly to the other was in Mash Off - one line each
They did not say a word to each other in The First Time, I Kissed A Girl, or Hold On To Sixteen
They have not said a word to each other on-screen since Santana came out
They have said only roughly 300 words directly to each other throughout the entire season so far

Yup. This is what I have been saying. Forget about the kiss, what about the interaction!
I knew it was bad, but actually seeing it like that, it just adds to the absurdity of the situation.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:14 pm

That's just depressing. No

I want them talking, that's it.

EDIT: To each other! Before one of the writers come and say they both said a line in episode 2x04.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
That's just depressing. No

I want them talking, that's it.

EDIT: To each other! Before one of the writers come and say they both said a line in episode 2x04.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's so sad that it actually has to be clarified!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Yes, ridiculous.

I think the worst part about the whole thing on twitter was that the writers are actually trying to defend themselves saying "but, look, they have kissed 24 episodes ago!". How absurd is that?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:52 pm

So absurd!

And I suppose we now can expect nothing to ever be repeated on Glee, that it has previously done, right? Since they think we should be happy with something that [by their account] happened so long ago. No need to repeat anything then by that logic.

These writers, I swear...

No more kisses for anyone that has already kissed.
No more solos for anyone who has sung solos before.
No more duets between the same people
etc...

Might as well just cancel Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Laughing

It drives me crazy that Kurt/Karofsky have kissed, Will/Beiste have kissed, Sue kissed that coach guy, Santana herself, the lesbian girl, kissed Sam, Finn and Puck. Britt kissed Artie and Sam.

OMG, Santana and mono boy have kissed more than Brittana!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Oh god...

I'm rolling my eyes so hard, they're about to turn inside out!

Well, I took that photo posted in that other place, pointed out the difference, and tweeted it to the writers.

I'm so sick of this. Yet I think I used up all my rage yesterday, because all I can do today is laugh at this whole situation.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Laughing

It drives me crazy that Kurt/Karofsky have kissed, Will/Beiste have kissed, Sue kissed that coach guy, Santana herself, the lesbian girl, kissed Sam, Finn and Puck. Britt kissed Artie and Sam.

OMG, Santana and mono boy have kissed more than Brittana!!!!!!

And the ultimate WTF kiss.. Britt kissed KURT!!!! I mean.... Mad

Last edited by mardou on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:28 pm

edit: sorry this was a double post.

Last edited by mardou on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next