Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random thoughts IV - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:00 am

Jellllllllooousss!!

If you see any football players, get me autographs!! (Their in Hawaii for the Pro Bowl this week)
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:18 am

Haha, no worries tongue
I'll take a guess at who they are...just walk up to the first beefy dude i see.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:20 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
You know when you've eaten soooo much, and you can't fucking wait to feel empty again? That's me right now. Bring on tomorrow morning!
I'm gonna try to eat less tomorrow so the next day i will be hungry on the plane (idk why, but i need to be hungry on the plane. Full=uncomfortable)... ALSO, i'm thinking i can kill 2 birds with one stone- staying up on friday night to listen to FLF, which will also get me really tired so i will sleep on the flight.

^So this was literally my train of thought and just a generally pointless post. It's also made me realise that i think about the stupidest shit ROFL

And how are youuuu all doing? What's crackin... bounce

oh oh and edit: i caved and i'm going to bring my laptop overseas haha. Having to carry it with me everywhere will be a pain...but worth it.

I caved on the laptop front too. I went to Thailand last May and didn't bring it... I suffered for those 3 weeks! After that it always came with me lol. I have a baby one for travelling though, so it's not so bad. Just a little netbook.

I also stayed up from the Sunday morning when I left the UK right up until the next evening when I arrived at like 11pm. Going out to a bar until 5am after that with my buddy, probably wasn't the best plan though. I'm pretty sure those 48hrs killed my immune system, which is why I got sick...so don't do that! Laughing

I'm doing good thanks mate! It should be a good day! The sun is shining, the sky is blue.. I'm not entirely sure what my plans are, but I think it'll be good smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:28 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Haha, no worries tongue
I'll take a guess at who they are...just walk up to the first beefy dude i see.

It'll be easy, they'll be 100lbs heavier and a foot and a half taller than everyone else. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:37 am

Span_ski wrote:

I caved on the laptop front too. I went to Thailand last May and didn't bring it... I suffered for those 3 weeks! After that it always came with me lol. I have a baby one for travelling though, so it's not so bad. Just a little netbook.

I also stayed up from the Sunday morning when I left the UK right up until the next evening when I arrived at like 11pm. Going out to a bar until 5am after that with my buddy, probably wasn't the best plan though. I'm pretty sure those 48hrs killed my immune system, which is why I got sick...so don't do that! Laughing

I'm doing good thanks mate! It should be a good day! The sun is shining, the sky is blue.. I'm not entirely sure what my plans are, but I think it'll be good smile
Naww, this made me smile.

Lolll @ the staying up for 48 hours! How good did it feel when you finally slept though? haha
I'm sure i'll get some sleep somewhere in there.

Mike wrote:

It'll be easy, they'll be 100lbs heavier and a foot and a half taller than everyone else. Laughing
Easy then asd (lol, i'd laugh if i actually got one)
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:39 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
To Hawaii Thumbs Up

Awh uber jealous meh tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:56 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Mike wrote:

Easy then asd (lol, i'd laugh if i actually got one)

I wouldn't. If you're anywhere near the same location as them I expect you'll run by a couple without even realizing it. Laughing

On another note, I really couldn't afford those glasses yesterday. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:06 am

Yeah, how long will it be until you're complaining you don't have money and you're counting the days until you get your next loan payment? Hehe. I bet you look slick though. tongue
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:07 am

Dat I do. Laughing

Apparently I know someone named "Brittiny-Santana INSERTLASTNAME". hash Mind a little blown right now.

Last edited by Mike` on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:07 am

Span_ski wrote:

Is there anywhere that you haven't been? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:10 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Ah yes Charlie, so glad everything is alright. Knew it would be Wink

Thanks, Rosie, and Sez.

Rosieeeeeeeee, take me to Hawaii with you!!! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:49 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Naww, this made me smile.

Lolll @ the staying up for 48 hours! How good did it feel when you finally slept though? haha
I'm sure i'll get some sleep somewhere in there.

Glad it made you smile smile

It did feel good I wish it had been for more than 5 hours though, but my friend wanted to explore Buenos Aires... the next night I had to be lame and call it a day at 2am though, I was beat!

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Is there anywhere that you haven't been? ROFL

Yeah, loads of places! I've barely touched Africa. I've only done 5 states... so there's a lot more to do! I have this map thing on FB, and I've only done 11% of the world... and trust me, I've been trying!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:16 am

Lol. 11% eh? That's hardly anything. tongue I'm probably about 0.3%
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:24 am

Span hasn't been in Brazil yet... I think that 11% is going up when she finally arrives here. Brazil is kinda huge.

--------

Alice, Hawaii sounds amazing! I'm jealous too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:57 am

I thought the size of the country would make a difference but it doesn't. I was on 11% before I added Argentina and Uruguay but it didn't. The world is just massive. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:01 am

Maybe it counts just the cities, not the whole country?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:41 am

nah I think its by country? There's just a lot more of them thank you think lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:51 am

I HAVE NO MORE DEBTS! They're all gone. yahoo

So, in addition to my normal Mon-Fri, 08:00 - 16:00 shift next week I will be doing this overtime:

Mon -16:00 – 22:00 (no netball match)
Tue - 16:00 – 22:00
Wed - netball training
Thur - 16:00 – 22:00
Fri - 16:00 – 22:00
Sat - 08:00-16:00
Sun - 08:00-16:00

I'm also doing 08:00-16:00 on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. I did 18:15 - 22:00 on Tuesday, which I will be doing tonight and tomorrow too. Yesterday was my day off but I did 09:30 - 18:15.

Now that my debts are paid off my new motivation for all this overtime is Bali. Span fiesta Boat
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:55 am

I'd say it's by states and since almost every state on this earth is a member of the UN and you have 193(+Vatican) UN-members, I'd calculate:

11% of approximately 200states are 22states that you have visited by now. Would that be about right?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:09 pm

I wish I had a maid that came and cleaned the kitchen and did my laundry for me. I hate doing those things cleaning
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:20 pm

MsFalange wrote:
I'd say it's by states and since almost every state on this earth is a member of the UN and you have 193(+Vatican) UN-members, I'd calculate:

11% of approximately 200states are 22states that you have visited by now. Would that be about right?

Hmmm about 28 I think?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:26 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I wish I had a maid that came and cleaned the kitchen and did my laundry for me. I hate doing those things cleaning

Finally a chance to use that smiley! Laughing

I have a maid who comes twice a week. She is an angel. I wouldn't be alive without her. Heart 02
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:39 pm

Isabela wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Finally a chance to use that smiley! Laughing

I have a maid who comes twice a week. She is an angel. I wouldn't be alive without her. Heart 02

Lol, it's a good smiley Laughing

I'm so jealous! I want one so bad. Yet I know I probably couldn't handle it, because I have to have control over everything.
I have a friend that loves cleaning, and sometimes when she's here she starts folding clothes or something, and I love her for it, but it nearly gives me an anxiety attack, because it's been taken out of my control. I'm so weird when it comes to these things. I need to learn to let go sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:54 pm

I don't think I could deal with a maid either. I think I would find it weird.

Love this smiley btw... bubbles
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:02 pm

OMG WIN. This guy on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire sounds exactly like Bill Clinton and he just plays it up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next