Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts IV - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:57 am

MissLilly wrote:
Your co-worker sounds super nice! So are the decisions to do with your transfer abroad/better position?
I'm very very excited for you!! yahoo

Yes. I could just stay where I am now doing what I'm doing now (which is fine) and wait to be posted next year. That was my original plan. But I got an invitation to be transfered sooner, probably before June, and this co-worker was working there for a couple of months so she has tons of information to help me make my decision if I should accept this offer or not. She said really good things about the city and the work there. The place is rough (not gonna say it now which city it is, because I don't want to jinx it), but two of my best friends are being posted there too so I wouldn't be alone or anything. It would be a great opportunity for many reasons and I'm really excited to go. My dream since high school is to live abroad, and that's going to happen and it might be this year... bounce

At the same time, I'm going to take exams in March in order to apply for a better position. These exams are really, really hard though. And there are literally thousands of people applying for it too. So I don't know if I stand a chance and I'm kinda tired of studying, I want to be happy, you know? And enjoy life and everything.

So big decisions. yahoo

The good thing is, I know I'm gonna be happy either way. That's really exciting.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:23 am

MsFalange wrote:
Off to Cologne to the recording studio for the weekend yahoo
Excited to see where these two songs will go while working on them in the studio smile

Viel Glück!
Can't wait to hear how it went Very Happy

Isabela wrote:

Yes. I could just stay where I am now doing what I'm doing now (which is fine) and wait to be posted next year. That was my original plan. But I got an invitation to be transfered sooner, probably before June, and this co-worker was working there for a couple of months so she has tons of information to help me make my decision if I should accept this offer or not. She said really good things about the city and the work there. The place is rough (not gonna say it now which city it is, because I don't want to jinx it), but two of my best friends are being posted there too so I wouldn't be alone or anything. It would be a great opportunity for many reasons and I'm really excited to go. My dream since high school is to live abroad, and that's going to happen and it might be this year... bounce

At the same time, I'm going to take exams in March in order to apply for a better position. These exams are really, really hard though. And there are literally thousands of people applying for it too. So I don't know if I stand a chance and I'm kinda tired of studying, I want to be happy, you know? And enjoy life and everything.

So big decisions. yahoo

The good thing is, I know I'm gonna be happy either way. That's really exciting.

That sounds great though! So do you think you'll accept the offer? It's a good thing your friends are transferring as well so you'll have company if you go, especially if the place is rough. Safety in numbers!

And even if you don't get the position for which you are taking the exam, or if your plans change, at least you'll have that certification for a later time should you need it. You never know.

Just a few more months then, and your dreams may come true! stars
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:40 am

There's a lot to consider yet, but I think I might accept it. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:50 am

Oh, I love my Kindle and the fact that it has free wifi anywhere. Wooo. That offer sounds awesome Isa. I am so happy for you because you will be happy with both routes. smile

EDIT:I mean 3G. My phone is dead. I wonder whether I can get to my gf's house without help?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:12 am

I'm just leaving the building to have lunch and I notice this random, creepy old guy checking me out. He then just looks at me and says in the most disgusting way that I was "wearing a very nice dress" and that I had "great taste". Of course that was not what he meant at all.... Ugh... Why do guys think they can say things like that to women? I wanted to go all Lima Heights, but all I could was look at him in a very unfriendly way and then walk away. gunfight knife exploding

It is a great dress though... Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:33 am

Ugh.. What a creep swear
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Finally got the room ready for my cousin. I took the easy way out and moved my bed into the room where I store all the crap I can't seem to part with, and he got the master bedroom.
Lazy people do what lazy people do Laughing
He'll only be here while looking for an apartement of his own though, so it's just temporary, luckily.

Now he's out picking up his girlfriend. And just knowing that they'll probably be here all the time now, is making me miss being alone already tongue

Oh well, it'll be nice to have someone to share the tidying with. I've told him his responsibility will be the kitchen, as I absoulutely loathe doing the kitchen cleaning. nonchalant
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Lilly, I don't know exactly why, but I thought of you when I saw this: Laughing

Random thoughts IV - Page 21 402361_212635602163725_105589982868288_434044_1649512252_n
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:45 pm

ROFL

Cuteness though!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Isabela wrote:
Lilly, I don't know exactly why, but I thought of you when I saw this: Laughing

Random thoughts IV - Page 21 402361_212635602163725_105589982868288_434044_1649512252_n
ROFL

I'm thinking about getting a cat. A Persian, maybe, like the cat I had from when I was 5 to 15.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Have you guys noticed the cat is reading about cats? And he/she seems to be annoyed that someone interrupted the reading. Laughing

cat
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Awww!
Random thoughts IV - Page 21 White+and+gray+persian+kitten
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Awwwwwww! That is just the cutest thing ever! cat
You should totally get a cat Teresina! Join the crazy cat lady club Wink

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:56 pm

That is the cutest kitten!!!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:19 pm

More cuteness!
Random thoughts IV - Page 21 Funny-gif-cute-baby-otter
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Oh my lord! I love you

What animal is that?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:40 pm

A baby otter. I love otters! yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:42 pm

I can totally see why! So cute!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:14 am

Awwwwww, my friend has a baby hedgehog (Actually, it's like 3 now, so not so much a baby anymore). Random pets like that are so cute!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:04 pm

My grandma used to have a sheep at their house as a pet. It was not a farm or anything like that. It was the house in the city. Kinda crazy.

They also had a ferret.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Ferrets creep me out.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Hello, from Paris, everyone! Just heading out to a tapas bar then going to hit some clubs. Catch you later.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Have a nice time, Charlie! stars

I'm a bit jealous. tongue

---------------

My dad and my stepmom are coming to visit me. They left my hometown this morning. Driving 8 to 10 hours each day, they are probably going to arrive here on Tuesday... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Charlie wrote:
Hello, from Paris, everyone! Just heading out to a tapas bar then going to hit some clubs. Catch you later.

Hope you're enjoying buddy!!! smile!

------

Aggghhhh!!!! Wifi back!!! Me gusta! smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:16 pm

I love my dad's texts and emails! He is so succint. Laughing

They are on the road. He just texted me saying: "Lages". Which is a city, of course. So I suppose they'are staying there for the night.

------------

Span, try this:

Random thoughts IV - Page 21 Havanna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next