Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts IV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:57 pm

It's very rare that I do. Most of the time I get bullied into wearing one by one of my sisters. Lol. I never wear make up to work because I'd rather have an extra 10 mins in bed. So if someone from work sees me outside of work they're always shocked.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:04 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Oh man....this is fucking funny...and true. Watch Wink

ROFL

"Oh you look nice....Not like that."

"Who's the man?"
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:16 pm

So does it knock a place down a few pegs if a divider beside you has dust bunnies so big that they remind you of the creature from Donnie Darko? The food is really good but...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Well that was an interesting night; one of my closer friends took a few swipes at my face. Gotta admit though, the little bruise on my cheek gives me a certain badass quality I was previously lacking.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:11 am

Bad photo, but... My cat watching The Planets Funniest Animals Laughing

Random thoughts IV - Page 3 Dsc00020af

She also looks behind the TV to see where the animals went ROFL

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 am

Charlie wrote:
lulz So much truth! "So, what do you do?" Lmao. If I had a penny for every time I'd heard that I'd be one rich mofo.

Lol.. yeah.. I got that a lot... usually from boys I've either worked with, or boys I lived / studied with at university. It doesn't stop when they get older either, my friends ex asked me those kinds of questions all the time, and he was 42. In the end I got bored and offered to buy him a dvd.

Charlie wrote:
Yeah. I've heard both of those too. I also get:
OMG you're wearing make up.
OMG you're wearing a dress.
OMG your gf is really feminine.

Check on all 3 of those at one point or another.

I think my fave line from that was "I'm getting another glass of wine, do you want a pint?!" lulz

Shanna_ wrote:
So does it knock a place down a few pegs if a divider beside you has dust bunnies so big that they remind you of the creature from Donnie Darko? The food is really good but...

Yeah, little bit...

Mike` wrote:
Well that was an interesting night; one of my closer friends took a few swipes at my face. Gotta admit though, the little bruise on my cheek gives me a certain badass quality I was previously lacking.

That does sound like an interesting night! Hope your face is ok? What was the deal with your buddy?

MissLilly wrote:
Bad photo, but... My cat watching The Planets Funniest Animals Laughing

Random thoughts IV - Page 3 Dsc00020af

She also looks behind the TV to see where the animals went ROFL

Lilly, that's super cute!! smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:48 am

*sigh* Not feeling well Sad

Hopefully a 12 hour bug or something...
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:37 am

Hope you feel better soon Sez!!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:40 am

Span_ski wrote:
Hope you feel better soon Sez!!

Thanks it's a bit of reflux as well, my throat feels full *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:44 am

Hi everyone! Haven't been on yet today because I've been super busy trying to get enough work done AND do my application for that job. But good afternoon! Or whatever time it is there. smile

Last edited by Charlie on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:46 am

Span_ski wrote:

Mike` wrote:

That does sound like an interesting night! Hope your face is ok? What was the deal with your buddy?

I don't know, his inferiority complex combined with me being obnoxious as always, and he's a rager anyways. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:10 am

Ahh I see... I always try and be cute and obnoxious at the same time to avoid being hit lol. Guess that is one good thing about being a girl. I'm pretty easy going and low key though 99% of the time which is my saving grace lol.

I use humour to make people less ragey... that's my default... for everything I think lol

Afternoon Charlie!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:15 am

I'm cute and obnoxious! Just more on the obnoxious part. tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:18 am

I need to book an eye test...
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 am

I watched that video yesterday. I actually never got any of those, because I wasn't out to my friends. Should I start to worry? Laughing
Mike, how are you feeling?
Charlie wrote:
I need to book an eye test...
ah, me too!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:33 am

Eh, bruised ego more than bruised face. Laughing I was pretty drunk, I have no recollection of him getting a good shot to the side of my jaw, but it's sore like he did. And my chest is really sore for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:44 am

eli_ wrote:
I watched that video yesterday. I actually never got any of those, because I wasn't out to my friends. Should I start to worry? Laughing

That video is hilarious. I never got any of those, except for the sobbing friend saying "I want to be a lesbian, it would be so much easier!". Yeah, right, piece of cake! Why don't you try being a Brittana fan too? Super easy. meh

I'm starving... where's lunch???
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:45 am

Mike` wrote:
Eh, bruised ego more than bruised face. Laughing I was pretty drunk, I have no recollection of him getting a good shot to the side of my jaw, but it's sore like he did. And my chest is really sore for some reason.
Pretty badass tho
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:45 am

Very true, gives me that badass quality I was missing in life. Laughing Can now say I've gotten into a bar fight. 8)
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 am

Mike` wrote:
I'm cute and obnoxious! Just more on the obnoxious part. tongue
Lol.....
Mike` wrote:

Arnica is good for bruises... I haven't been hit in a very long time, but I frequently injure myself through shear stupidity. lol

Tiger balm for the chest I guess.... cures everything. Cured my blue arm back to normal in a week.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:03 am

I just tried to get out of the house (to collect the mail, LOL) and my cat cried "MAHMAH"!
She called me mama! She was afraid I was going to leave her!
AWWWWWWWWW Heart 02 Heart 02 Heart 02 Heart 02
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:09 am

eli_ wrote:
I just tried to get out of the house (to collect the mail, LOL) and my cat cried "MAHMAH"!
She called me mama! She was afraid I was going to leave her!
AWWWWWWWWW Heart 02 Heart 02 Heart 02 Heart 02

That's freaking cute Eli!!! Adorbs smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:11 am

Your cat is cute and can speak Italian. Amazing. I love you

On topic of cats, I saw this on tumblr the other day and it's sooo cute:

Random thoughts IV - Page 3 Tumblr_lx0aa7pxBV1qj0a96o1_500

Random thoughts IV - Page 3 Tumblr_lugq7ebwNz1qg3fqqo1_400
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:18 am

Cats are so cuuuute. cat
But dogs freak me out
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:23 am

eli_ wrote:
Cats are so cuuuute. cat
But dogs freak me out

Why? I like cats, but I'm definitely a dog person. I like walking dogs, I like how expressive and fun they are, how they come greet you when you arrive and jump on you. Love it.

I've been considering having a dog, but there are two things on my mind: 1) I travel a lot and I hate leaving them on a pet or something; 2) I'm still a bit traumatized by my family's dog passing away last December. It was the only I ever had. I still have to heal that lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next