Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts IV - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:31 am

Have a great time Charlie!!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:14 am

Thanks, Lilly! The bus is late leaving. roll eyes There are some strange people on this bus. This trip will make for some interesting people watching. A crazy lady just got on the bus. She sounds like she's from Bristol. She apologized really loud to the whole bus for being late and said she didn't realise the time then cackled like a witch. She said something about the transport in London being rubbish. Oh lawd... She's sat across the aisle from me and is asking me questions already. Wherever I go random people talk to me. I must just have one of those faces. JFC, she reeks of alcohol. Gross. It's making me feel kind of sick.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:42 am

Eww, you could change seats to get away from her though?
Alternatively, if you have an ipod or something of the sort, put your earplugs in and pretend you can't hear her, so she'll leave you alone at least.

How long is the trip?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:56 am

She's gone to sleep now. Thank god. But she's snoring. And I can srill smell the alcohol. I'm reading a book. Lee Child's 61 Hours. It's about 8 and a half hours. The only reason I put up with it is because it's only 45 quid for a return. It's much more expensive to fly or take the Eurostar. Especially if you're booking last minute like I always end up doing. Lol.

What are you up to today?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:04 am

Long day, can't decide what to wear, and my freaking tie has a crease in the middle of it that's starting to make me angry. hash
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:12 am

Charlie wrote:
She's gone to sleep now. Thank god. But she's snoring. And I can srill smell the alcohol. I'm reading a book. Lee Child's 61 Hours. It's about 8 and a half hours. The only reason I put up with it is because it's only 45 quid for a return. It's much more expensive to fly or take the Eurostar. Especially if you're booking last minute like I always end up doing. Lol.

What are you up to today?

Well, that's good at least! I hope the alcohol smell won't bother you too much though.
Drunk people really should be forced to wait until they sober up before they're allowed travel. Such an inconvinience for everybody else on the ride with them...
Is the book any good? What's it about?

I'm just sitting here stalling lol. My cousin is moving in with me this weekend, so I should be getting the spare room ready for him. But I got so much shit stuffed in there, I don't even know where to start.
Need to get off my ass and do something soon though, because my aunt is coming with some of his stuff in just a few hours.
Give me strength, lol!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:16 am

Mike` wrote:
Long day, can't decide what to wear, and my freaking tie has a crease in the middle of it that's starting to make me angry. hash

You're a dude. Just put on whatever and you're good to go!

I'm just kidding! tongue Good luck with choice of outfit!

Also, why don't you iron your tie?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:19 am

Pffff I'm horrible for clothing, I've tried on three different shirt/tie combinations so far. Laughing Now I can't decide between lime green tie or neon pink; collared polo or Foster t-shirt.

And ironing involves effort, and owning an iron. :p
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:25 am

Well, do you have a hairdryer? And some heavy books, or something heavy and flat?
Try that. Warm up your tie with the hairdryer, and put in between the books for a little while. It may help a little.

Or just call your mom tongue

What colors are your shirts then?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:31 am

Both shirts are black, but one's collared and one is a t-shirt with "FOSTERTHEPEOPLE" written across it in rainbow letters.

So far I've settled on the Foster/neon-green combination.

And I live with my mommy, she doesn't own an iron. tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:39 am

Sounds like a cool combination!
Outfit settled then Thumbs Up

So what you up to today Mike?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:43 am

Classes from 8-4, then either the bar for happy hour or thai food for a lil' date-ish type thingy. :O

And how about you my dear?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:51 am

Oooooh! No wonder you had to spiffy yourself all up! Our little boy has a date Wink

Well, I should be tidying up the spare bedroom for when my cousin moves in this weekend.
It's proving quite difficult to get started on that task Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:53 am

Hi guys! Cheerleader

What's up? Nothing much here. I wish I was still sleeping though. bored
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:55 am

I'm watching Happy Days and it's 10:25pm. I feel like some ice cream or something lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:56 am

MissLilly wrote:
Oooooh! No wonder you had to spiffy yourself all up! Our little boy has a date Wink

Well, I should be tidying up the spare bedroom for when my cousin moves in this weekend.
It's proving quite difficult to get started on that task Laughing

Lololol na, I've just gotten really addicted to ties over the last couple of months. Laughing I think I spent half my government loans on buying a crapload of them (Which in hindsight explains my broke-ness now). asd
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:56 am

Bom dia, Isa!

Are you having the day off work?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:01 am

Mike` wrote:

Lololol na, I've just gotten really addicted to ties over the last couple of months. Laughing I think I spent half my government loans on buying a crapload of them (Which in hindsight explains my broke-ness now). asd

LOL! Well, treat yourself to what you can now while you're still living with mommy. It's a whole other deal when you're on your own. Can't do stuff like that then tongue
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:05 am

So my sleeping pattern is all out of whack haha. I'm tired and I bet I won't sleep again tonight tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:08 am

MissLilly wrote:
Bom dia, Isa!

Are you having the day off work?

Bom dia! food

Nah, I wish... I'm at the office. All alone because my morning intern and my other co-worker are both on vacations. But there's little to do. The bad thing is, there's some maintenance going around here and the noisy is just... ugh. mad It's literally hammertime here.

Anyways, I just got an email from another co-worker who I don't even know yet. I asked her about something work related and she sent me a huge reply. I love when completely strangers are so nice and helpful. She is going to help me with big decisions that I have ahead of me. My life is probably going to change a lot in the next six months. I might be posted somewhere abroad or I might get a better position here in Brazil, which would be awesome. Both options are super exciting! yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:22 am

Sez wrote:
So my sleeping pattern is all out of whack haha. I'm tired and I bet I won't sleep again tonight tongue

If you're tired, I'd advice going to sleep! *tucks in*

Isabela wrote:

Bom dia! food

Nah, I wish... I'm at the office. All alone because my morning intern and my other co-worker are both on vacations. But there's little to do. The bad thing is, there's some maintenance going around here and the noisy is just... ugh. mad It's literally hammertime here.

Anyways, I just got an email from another co-worker who I don't even know yet. I asked her about something work related and she sent me a huge reply. I love when completely strangers are so nice and helpful. She is going to help me with big decisions that I have ahead of me. My life is probably going to change a lot in the next six months. I might be posted somewhere abroad or I might get a better position here in Brazil, which would be awesome. Both options are super exciting! yahoo

Oh god. It's awful having to sit and listen to such noise!
When I first moved in here the downstairs neighbors were doing upgrades on their apartement, and for 2 months straight I was listening to drilling and hammering for 9 hours a day. I was thiiiiiiis close to going absolutely batshit crazy!

Your co-worker sounds super nice! So are the decisions to do with your transfer abroad/better position?
I'm very very excited for you!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:23 am

MissLilly wrote:
Sez wrote:

I would but I won't sleep. I have tried going to bed early and for some reason my body doesn't agree with me Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:25 am

Sez wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Sez wrote:

I would but I won't sleep. I have tried going to bed early and for some reason my body doesn't agree with me Sad

Have you tried reading a book, or watching a movie in bed?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:34 am

MissLilly wrote:
Sez wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Sez wrote:

Have you tried reading a book, or watching a movie in bed?

Yepp didn't work. My whole family are nocturnal...lol. Even hot milk before bed the works Sad
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:43 am

Off to Cologne to the recording studio for the weekend yahoo
Excited to see where these two songs will go while working on them in the studio smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next