Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 pm

eli_ wrote:
stumbled on a girl on tumblr who asked a director what exactly is a script coordinator, which is Matt Hogdson job before writing, and basically turns out he's the one in charge of continuity from script to script. So yeah, he's the continuity guy on Glee, makes sense. ROFL

I think I am speechless...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Hahaha that's too funny.

matthew hodgson

Any idea on when will he be writing again?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:17 pm

if they follow the same order, there's Ali's on Vday, then Hitchcok, then him next April. Hope he's not writing the Gloria episode, but I wouldn't be surprised
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Haha that's hilarious! lulz (talking about the Mr. Hodgson thing ...)

I'd like to know when Santana's mom (and brother) will be introduced anyway ...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:26 pm

On a positive, if he is officially dating Naya now, maybe she can give him a bit of a heads up on that with regards to what her character has been doing for the past 2.5 seasons..... positives!!!

lulz
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:03 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
eli_ wrote:
stumbled on a girl on tumblr who asked a director what exactly is a script coordinator, which is Matt Hogdson job before writing, and basically turns out he's the one in charge of continuity from script to script. So yeah, he's the continuity guy on Glee, makes sense. ROFL

It just keeps getting harder and harder to like the guy, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

LOL I think that at this point it's just hilarious. This fandom is so just unlucky... Here in Brazil we would say that the fandom needs a bath with salt to frigthen away evil spirits that bring bad luck.

vodoo
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
eli_ wrote:

And it seriously has nothing to do with who he dates, at least for me. What he does in his personal life is his business same as the cast, but god damn if its his job to control the continuity on Glee.... Talk about sleeping on the job. Then again at the same time I don't envy him the continuity guy job....
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:13 am

Now we'll find out he's also in charge of the lighting. asd
You know I don't care if they're dating and stuff, and I always defend Naya's right (and his, ugh) to do what she wants in her personal life. But ugh, there's a part of me so insanely jealous of that lucky bastard glee
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:27 pm

The troubletones at Regionals:
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 Tumblr_lz1eoxjKvI1r4ezfzo1_500

But I'm confused - these are not the original TT members (Raven and Misty and how we called them), are they? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Wat.

I mean, yay for TroubleTones but I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Oh where are Misty, Raven and Chiquita? meh
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Maybe there's more of them bounce
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:44 pm

According to fyeahgleeclub which is usally a reliable source, the TT (or actually former TT girls who are now part of ND) Regionals song is Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson.

And in case anyone's interested: Kevin and Lea are gonna sing a Fly/I Believe I Can Fly mash-up with Naya and Darren doing the rap part and Rachel's having a solo as well.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Does anyone know what the best link for tonight is? Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 pm

There was a peck in the promoiksudhuflidsuhgfldasihgfiads
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:03 pm

So thats the kiss huh?! Kinda surprised they showed our in the promo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:03 pm

They showed it in the promo.... that's it? bored
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:05 pm

LOL! Watch it be cut from the episode Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:08 pm

MissLilly wrote:
LOL! Watch it be cut from the episode Laughing

Exactly what I'm expecting now. asd

I don't understand why people are so sure there's going to be a second kiss...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Yeah, I'm not expecting a second one, but I would DIE for a real kiss at the dance, out of their uniforms.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Bastards cut it right before their lips touched off course. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Yay a peck, I'm hoping there's more because if there isn't I just got excited for nothing again Sad

Downloading tonight's episode now, hope it's good minus Brittana moments lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next