Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:12 pm

I think Naya stays too.

The ones who could leave are Diana and Mark, maybe Heather.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:16 pm

If Naya leaves, I leave too. No doubt.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 pm

I think Dianna and Mark will be leaving, too. Also probably Amber imo.
Not sure about Heather - with the SL (or lack thereof) she is getting right now... not much keeping her there
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:01 pm

I won't even know what to do if Naya leaves. Please no please

Ughhhh, i'm scared.

Plus side? If Naya's still there, she won't be in the Cheerios uniform.... unless they fail her LOL.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:05 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Plus side? If Naya's still there, she won't be in the Cheerios uniform.... unless they fail her LOL.

You're so right! That's something to look forward too! yahoo

I would hate tho, if somehow Kurt and Rachel go to NY and Santana stays in Lima. That would be awful. I want Santana to be wherever Kurt and Rachel are, I want her to be part of that bit of the show.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Yeah, that's what I'm worrying about now. Not that she won't be on the show, but that they'll use her as the leading lady to anchor the Lima portion while letting Lea anchor the NYC portion.

Just, please no. Anything but that. I'd gladly sacrifice Brittana, I don't even care how bad it sounds. Naya deserves to be where the good actors are.

Now I'm back to not wanting a split narrative, because this idea is so awful to me. I'd rather they all stay in Lima together.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:28 pm

I would sacrifice Brittana too. Don't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 pm

I think if they want someone to carry on things at McKinley, it probably will be Darren . They can have him...
Wonder if they will be tempted to keep Klaine and Brittana together now that they don't have to split shows though. Chris sounds a bit effy, maybe he's planning to leave? He'd broke so many girls' hearts Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:40 pm

So we have Lea and Cory for sure at this point? Is that where we are at this point today?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:47 pm

I think Lea is the only one mentioned at this point?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Cory is confirmed too
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:08 pm

omg, this I think was the worst case scenario. Split narrative kids staying in Lima. Just like what are they thinking is going to happen? No way this will work. They tried it with the parents SL's too and those guys faded more and more into the background to the point where no one care's anymore. At least the parents SL;s can still occasionally intersect with the kids. But this?? Just like how?

And if they do do it they cna only do it for one more year. no way they can keep up a split narrative for long. People will get pissed.

Train wreck is right! Now to wait and see who stays on and who gets off the sinking ship. With Lea staying, Naya will for sure IMO, the writers love her and she has been giving them nothing but praise. So my guess is she isn't looking anywhere else right now.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 Tumblr_lxi7w5KYYa1qkt39to1_500

Welllllllllllllllllllllll, Naya, Lea, and Cory are confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Glad to hear, even though I'm not surprised.

"The new ideas"... it sounds like that they've just decided on this.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm not sure if I'm happy for Santana returning and another season of Gleeking out with this cast, or if I'm disappointed we have to wait for Naya and Lea to branch out.

Still waiting on a single. hash

And does this mean they'll fail Brittany now as well?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:12 pm

I'm glad Santana is going to stay. I would have stayed for S4 no matter what (Jenna!) but having Naya on board makes things better. Hopefully she gets a good SL.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:18 pm

I'm sure these new ideas will be shitty...... but still so excited for more Naya!!
Hopefully she won't be a background character/2nd place to this new bunch.

I love knowing that when this season ends, there will still be more Santana to come! Cheers
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:20 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

I love knowing that when this season ends, there will still be more Santana to come! Cheers
I'm with you on this Cheers
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:22 pm

What makes me nervous about Santana is that up until now we know nothing about her plans for the future, so RIB can do almost anything with her, including her staying in Lima.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Santana could very well spend a year at a community college in the area. She mentioned Jr College already and it wouldn't be that hard to write her as not having a clear path yet.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:29 pm

#WeLoveNaya is trending.... i hope she tweets about it hehe.

I get why everyone is worried about Santana's future.... i just can't feel it yet. I'm happy yahoo
Just hoping she's still a main character.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:46 pm

I hope Santana gets to kiss a girl in S4... and has a girlfriend she can speak to... any girl... not fussed anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:09 pm

So glad Naya's confirmed. One source of stress removed!

I was just thinking that, musically, it wouldn't make much sense to separate the cast, would it? If they had Lea and just a few other characters go to NYC, that would really limit them in terms of songs and what they can sell. I think they'd want to keep Lea singing with everyone, and ensure that she can be the lead in group numbers. So I'm thinking just in that sense, it wouldn't be a good idea to have them separated.

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:39 pm

S4 is going to be really weird. How are they going explain Rachel not leaving Lima for example? Have her choose to go to community college or "OSU Lima" to stay near Finn? Are they going to do the same to Santana? They probably don't have a clue what they are going to do yet and that scares me. I don't want them ruining these characters to keep them around in contrived, ridiculous ways, while Glee plummets in the ratings.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:55 pm

I am happy for more Naya/Santana but this "cool idea" better not be lame.

oh and is it wrong that I now have images of Santana sporting some Scarlet and Gray?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next