Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 Tumblr_lxg73iknkT1ql7ynko1_500
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Soooooo pretty in that top picture!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Mike` wrote:
if by that you mean 'boobs', yeah, I agree.

I mean, she's really pretty!
And also boobs.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:37 pm

eli_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:
if by that you mean 'boobs', yeah, I agree.

I mean, she's really pretty!
And also boobs.

your priorities are definitely in the right place!

people tweeting that lol? I have a feeling RIB know how much people love the cast. At this point, nothing we say/do will make any difference. W/e they are doing for next year will have (hopefully) already been decided. At least to a degree.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Are there really people out there who make excuses not to wash their face at night?? That's surprising to me... I couldn't possibly sleep if I didn't. In fact I usually can't even wait until bedtime, I wash my face around 9:00 or so.

Love that top picture... and the way it looks like she's admiring her cleavage. Laughing I would be too if I had those.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Cora_ wrote:
Are there really people out there who make excuses not to wash their face at night?? That's surprising to me... I couldn't possibly sleep if I didn't. In fact I usually can't even wait until bedtime, I wash my face around 9:00 or so.

I was really confused when I started reading this because I hadn't read the entire article. I was like "WTF? Did Cora post in the wrong thread?" LOL

And, well, yes, boobs. yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:55 pm

Quote :
#Glee characters are graduating. No spinoff, but a cool idea will lead into next season, says Reilly #TCA12
17 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad Favorite Retweet Reply
https://twitter.com/#!/TVGuideMagazine/status/156097201699958784

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:02 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Quote :
#Glee characters are graduating. No spinoff, but a cool idea will lead into next season, says Reilly #TCA12
17 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad Favorite Retweet Reply
https://twitter.com/#!/TVGuideMagazine/status/156097201699958784

Also:

KecksExclusives William Keck
Fox confirms no #Glee spinoff but favorite characters will stay with #Glee in some way. That includes #leamichele
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Oooh.. I'm expecting some outrage over that one..
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Ok, that makes me a bit nervous.

I'm hoping they will forget about Lima and follow the main characters to some place else. Don't want them staying in Lima.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:17 pm

I hope so too!

Wonder what this "cool idea" is though.
I'm scared yahoo
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:19 pm

I think it's inevitable they'll stay in Lima, which... really sucks. But narratively, they can get away with it if it's made clear it's only for one more year, like a gap year before college. You know like some kids take one to travel, or to do volunteer work, or whatever? I think they'll have them stay in the Lima area for some "noble cause" related to the arts (eye roll, I agree) with the understanding that when that year is up, they'll all move on to their dreams.

Maybe not, but I just can't see the show following them to NYC, because not all the characters are seniors. I think McKinley will be ever present, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Yes, I'm especially scared with RIB's notion of a cool idea.

I think we will have a better picture of the whole thing when we learn if Rachel and Kurt get into NYADA. And I'm guessing they won't? What would these kids do in Ohio?

EDIT: I agree, Cora. I think they will stay in Lima. noo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:23 pm

So laaaaame. And people legit celebrating. "Another year of Brittana! Yay!"
If Heather leaves next season I'm going at least to enjoy seeing the crazy shippers implode, as horrible as it sounds.

LOL can you imagine if they don't get to NYADA? Just like that? SO anticlimatic.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:31 pm

As for NYADA. Maybe they won't get in this coming year, due to them only taking in so and so many. But are guaranteed admission next year?

How else will the writers write themselves around that?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Quote :
Joe Adalian @TVMoJoe 38m
Placing a reckless bet on split seasons for GLEE: Maybe 26-30 eps per year, with some focused on the old gang, others in Lima. #tca12

Joe Adalian @TVMoJoe 13m
I asked Reilly whether there'll be a #Glee show-within-show next year: "I'm alluding to some version of that."#tca12

Joe Adalian @TVMoJoe 13m
Is it a radical creative move? "No, it isn't. But it's cool." Reilly also hinted that an increased ep count is possible.

Who wants to bet that will take them just a few episodes to realize the obvious: no one wants new or B characters, we only want the old, main gang.

LOL 30 episodes? This is making me laugh so hard right now.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:38 pm

All this could have been avoided so easily. But no, the old Murphs had to promise that the main characters would graduate and move to NY before actually seeing the ratings. These irresponsible writers are exactly the reason why Glee can't have nice things.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Hmm... Interesting.
If that's what they are doing, I'll probably just watch the episodes with the main cast.
Unless Sugar get's a larger role. Then I might tune in to the other episodes as well, for her.
We'll see.

Low expectations.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:40 pm

S4 is going to be such a massive trainwreck! yahoo

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:43 pm

LOL. It already is a trainwreck Laughing
And yet we can't take our eyes off it.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:44 pm

More than S3?
Hope at least it's split-narration, better than staying in Lima!
Who do you think it's going to stay next year? Other than Lea, Chris and Cory?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:49 pm

MissLilly wrote:
LOL. It already is a trainwreck Laughing
And yet we can't take our eyes off it.

eli_ wrote:
More than S3?

Yes, more than S3. yahoo

Do you guys think RIB are capable of doing a split narration? They can barely deal with continuity. They are lousy writers. Imagine more characters, more plots, more details to pay attention to. Going back and forth between two different sets of characters and plots... I'm already confused. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Ato (at least I think it was her) last year said that watching Glee was like watching a train accident in slow motion, you already know it's going to crash but you can't look away.
This year we already reached the point where the accident looks gruesome, and we're still watching it. Imagine next year!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:04 pm

I have my doubts they can pull it off. Honestly, I doubt every thought, idea, and decision that group has for anything.

Do we think Naya will stay for season 4?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:06 pm

If she doesn't get a better offer, Naya will stay. Not so sure about Heather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next