Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Random thoughts III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:11 am

Aren't all men?

tongue
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:16 am

MissLilly wrote:

She sounds amazing Alice!

(And is it just me reading too much between the lines here because I know what this deal is about, or does she seem like she is aware somehow already?)
I told her yesterday that there is something i feel the need to tell her... and i've kinda been dropping hints lol (i cant help myself)... so yeah i think she is aware. From those texts, it does seem like she's assuming what my "secret" is, but she also plays it dumb/oblivious/confused too (probably to make me more comfortable).

Quote :
I'm pretty sure I'm a manwhore. I'm also pretty sure that I'm okay with that.
Good to know haha.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:17 am

MissLilly wrote:
Aren't all men?

tongue
Plus1

---------------
What's new, Buenos Aires?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:20 am

I'm so annoyed right now, I just tried to get the 10th-25th of April off in work because I want to go to Bali with my gf and her friends but they'll let me have every day except the 10th. :eyeroll: It doesn't really matter because I will be flying on my own from the UK and them from France anyway, but still, that means they'll have to postpone whatever plans they have until the 11th.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

She sounds amazing Alice!

(And is it just me reading too much between the lines here because I know what this deal is about, or does she seem like she is aware somehow already?)
I told her yesterday that there is something i feel the need to tell her... and i've kinda been dropping hints lol (i cant help myself)... so yeah i think she is aware. From those texts, it does seem like she's assuming what my "secret" is, but she also plays it dumb/oblivious/confused too (probably to make me more comfortable).

Quote :
I'm pretty sure I'm a manwhore. I'm also pretty sure that I'm okay with that.
Good to know haha.

She already knows you like the ladies? If not, then maybe that's what she thinks your secret is. If she does then she probably knows you like her. Whatever you decide to do, it sounds like it's going to be fine. smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 am

MissLilly wrote:
Aren't all men?

tongue

Tru dat.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

There you have it. She's probably figured it out, and this is her way of telling you that it's safe to tell her.
So looks like all will be just fine! Happy

I'm actually kinda moved by it, and very happy for you!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:43 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

---------------

Was that meant for me? Or just a random comment that I don't get lol? Is it a glee reference, because I think I've blocked them all out lol.

Charlie wrote:
I'm so annoyed right now, I just tried to get the 10th-25th of April off in work because I want to go to Bali with my gf and her friends but they'll let me have every day except the 10th. :eyeroll: It doesn't really matter because I will be flying on my own from the UK and them from France anyway, but still, that means they'll have to postpone whatever plans they have until the 11th.

That's so annoying and petty. I know they're probably following some kind of guidelines, but I'm pretty sure giving you one extra day off wouldn't kill them?

I was a nice boss though, I don't ever remember saying no to anyone's leave, even if it meant cancelling my own. (That kind of makes me a bit of a sucker too lol)

Charlie wrote:

She already knows you like the ladies? If not, then maybe that's what she thinks your secret is. If she does then she probably knows you like her. Whatever you decide to do, it sounds like it's going to be fine. smile

I'm pretty sure it will be fine too smile

She sounds like a good friend who's already figured out what's going on.

Good luck with it all though smile!!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:45 am

Charlie wrote:

Haha oh yes. We've been friends for 7 years. She knows everything.
Quote :

There you have it. She's probably figured it out, and this is her way of telling you that it's safe to tell her.
So looks like all will be just fine!

Happy Happy

But yeah it'll be fine. Thanks guys.

Quote :
Was that meant for me? Or just a random comment that I don't get lol? Is it a glee reference, because I think I've blocked them all out lol.
asd Sorry, it was a random glee reference. I have that song in my head right now tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 am

Span_ski wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

---------------

Charlie wrote:

That's so annoying and petty. I know they're probably following some kind of guidelines, but I'm pretty sure giving you one extra day off wouldn't kill them?

I was a nice boss though, I don't ever remember saying no to anyone's leave, even if it meant cancelling my own. (That kind of makes me a bit of a sucker too lol)

Charlie wrote:

I'm pretty sure it will be fine too smile

She sounds like a good friend who's already figured out what's going on.

Good luck with it all though smile!!!

Screw them, I'll just go on the 11th instead. I'll just have to find the others wherever they are. I will not not go on a 'proper' holiday for the 3rd year in a row.

Obviously this all depends on how my gf's biopsy results turn out etc. Oh, and whether her friends like me apparently. Lmao. I'm meeting them when I go to Paris on the 20th of January. No pressure or anything... If I don't end up going to Bali, I WILL find somewhere else to go at some point this year.

Last edited by Charlie on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Quote :

Happy Happy

Quote :
asd Sorry, it was a random glee reference. I have that song in my head right now tongue

Hope it all works out for you Alice smile thumbs up

haha now that song is stuck in my head now help lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:52 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Quote :

Happy Happy

Quote :

So, yeah, she probably already knows what your secret is. Nothing bad is going to happen if you tell her. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 am

Sez wrote:

Wink
Just a little touch of star qualitttyyyyyy trippy
I'll stop haha.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 am

Charlie wrote:

Screw them, I'll just go on the 11th instead. I'll just have to find the others wherever they are. I will not not go on a 'proper' holiday for the 3rd year in a row.

Obviously this all depends on how my gf's biopsy results turn out etc. Oh, and whether her friends like me apparently. Lmao. I'm meeting them when I go to Paris on the 20th of January. No pressure or anything... If I don't end up going to Bali I WILL find somewhere else to go at some point this year.

Well, if you get stuck... wherever I am, you are more than welcome to head out and join. lol smile

Hopefully I'll be in gainful employment by then in a foreign country with a place you could crash at.
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:03 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Sez wrote:

Wink
Just a little touch of star qualitttyyyyyy trippy
I'll stop haha.

LOL

Fill me up: with your heat, with your noise, with your dirt; overdo me!
Let me dance to your beat, make it loud, let it hurt; run it through me!

slow dance
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:13 am

Yay for only having class 8-11 today, got a serious hankering for some Civ4.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:31 am

Oh dear, four pages while I was sleeping... and some deleted posts from Alice swear LOL joking.

But, Alice, anyway, it seems it's going to be fine you and your friend. I'm happy for you! Even proud! Cheerleader

EDIT: How am I supposed to properly work when coffee here is so bad? stop
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:47 am

Span_ski wrote:
Well, if you get stuck... wherever I am, you are more than welcome to head out and join. lol smile

Hopefully I'll be in gainful employment by then in a foreign country with a place you could crash at.

Sounds good babe. I really need a holiday. Lol. Where do you want to go to work? Any ideas? Or is it just an anywhere but here type of deal?

My only issue with 'real' holidays is, as you can probably tell, I'm very pale so I like the shade. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:50 am

Ugh making gif's for tumblr again...actually mastering it. Just need people to reblog and spread the artwork of joy tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:53 am

Isabela wrote:
Oh dear, four pages while I was sleeping... and some deleted posts from Alice swear LOL joking.

But, Alice, anyway, it seems it's going to be fine you and your friend. I'm happy for you! Even proud! Cheerleader

EDIT: How am I supposed to properly work when coffee here is so bad? stop
Hehe sorry bout the deleted ones. They had to go. bounce It was their time... (lol idek). I'm tired.
The bolded- naw thanks Isa fiesta
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:09 am

So there's dart practice tomorrow, hoping my guy crush will be there but I doubt it :'(
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:32 am

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Sounds good babe. I really need a holiday. Lol. Where do you want to go to work? Any ideas? Or is it just an anywhere but here type of deal?

My only issue with 'real' holidays is, as you can probably tell, I'm very pale so I like the shade. Lol.

Honestly I would work pretty much anywhere, but I want to get out of the UK.

I'd either take a permenant position somewhere and relocate completely... not sure where exactly but Asia / S.America or Middle East are probably my best bets, but I don't particularly want to move to the middle east tbh. Not saying I wouldn't though if the job was right.

My other (and more preferable) option would be a rotation job, so I'd work like 5 weeks on 5 weeks off, or 3 months on and 2 off etc. I could base myself anywhere then, as I wouldn't be based where I was working. Most jobs like that are in NW Africa, Iraq, Libya etc fun places like that. On my off time, I could head anywhere... and visa's would be less of an issue, as technically I wouldn't be working in the country I was staying / living in. It solves a lot of problems if say for example, I wanted to spend all my off time, in the US or australia where working visa's and residency is a pain in the arse. I'd never be in the country for more than 90 days at a time, so no issues.

Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:35 am

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Honestly I would work pretty much anywhere, but I want to get out of the UK.

I'd either take a permenant position somewhere and relocate completely... not sure where exactly but Asia / S.America or Middle East are probably my best bets, but I don't particularly want to move to the middle east tbh. Not saying I wouldn't though if the job was right.

My other (and more preferable) option would be a rotation job, so I'd work like 5 weeks on 5 weeks off, or 3 months on and 2 off etc. I could base myself anywhere then, as I wouldn't be based where I was working. Most jobs like that are in NW Africa, Iraq, Libya etc fun places like that. On my off time, I could head anywhere... and visa's would be less of an issue, as technically I wouldn't be working in the country I was staying / living in. It solves a lot of problems if say for example, I wanted to spend all my off time, in the US or australia where working visa's and residency is a pain in the arse. I'd never be in the country for more than 90 days at a time, so no issues.

And you want what kind of job?

EDIT: I'm not sure when I started constructing my sentences like that. I think it's the French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Polish influence of how they construct sentences when they speak and after a certain period of time you start talking to them like that. Then apparently, eventually, you start talking and even writing like that occasionally with everyone.

Last edited by Charlie on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 am

Some sort of geo based Project Management job.

So Oil / Gas / Mining etc. Not a massive fan of the O&G really, so mining would be a preference. Unfortunately natural resources tend to be located in war zones, because people fight over them lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:43 am

In a surprising turn of events with my friend from yesterday came in today and said that she wasn't doing either option and wants to hang out with me instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next