Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts III

Go down 
+12
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Charles
Phyxrak
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Melissa
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random thoughts III - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:20 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Wonder what Heather's gonna wear on Letterman.

That's the most important thing.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 pm

MissLilly wrote:
And how come Heather gets such an interview before Naya?

noo
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I lost weight by a lovely combo of a bad reaction to medication and fear of being front of hundreds of people in a leotard looking fat. First thing wasn't good but the second was wonderful motivation. There was 2+ hours of dancing 5 nights a week also with the second. Went from a 10 to a 0.

Holy shit! yahoo

But how long did that take you?

I'll never be a size 0 at any rate. I'd just be happy to get down to a 6.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:26 pm

MissLilly wrote:
When is this interview?

It's on the 9th in the US apparently.
I dunno why she's getting one before Naya. Ugh.

Quote :
Letterman interviews SUCK. A lot of time, he doesn't even really know anything about who's he's talking to and he doesn't care, and it shows. He will not have a friggin clue about HeMo so he will ask her bland and assinine questions. Wouldn't surprise me if he asked her what boy she was dating on the show. And if HeMo starts gushing about Bartie and doesn't even mention Santana, I swear to God...
Hence my nervousness.

Quote :
Sarcasm?
Hey, im curious to see what she'll wear. Sue me tongue
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Going out and gettilng hit on makes everything better. I just needed to say that. I'm singing "I Feel Pretty" quietly to myself right now.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Quote :
Lea Michele
msleamichele Lea Michele
And @DiannaAgron is bouncing on a pogo stick. Best. Job. Ever.
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
ยป
Lea Michele
msleamichele Lea Michele
Currently having a cast dance party with Mr Ryan Murphy outside of our trailers dancing to Gladys Knight!! Best. Night. Ever.
Picssss damn it!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Going out and gettilng hit on makes everything better. I just needed to say that. I'm singing "I Feel Pretty" quietly to myself right now.

Glad you're feeling better Shanna thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
I lost weight by a lovely combo of a bad reaction to medication and fear of being front of hundreds of people in a leotard looking fat. First thing wasn't good but the second was wonderful motivation. There was 2+ hours of dancing 5 nights a week also with the second. Went from a 10 to a 0.

Holy shit! yahoo

But how long did that take you?

I'll never be a size 0 at any rate. I'd just be happy to get down to a 6.
It took me 3 1/2 months.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:35 pm

MissLilly wrote:
When is this interview?

TBH, I'd like to know why this is too. I hate to say it, but frankly I'm starting to resent HeMo because of things like this.

Naya is the one with the big important SL and she is the one who's been getting all the songs lately. She's also the one with the true passion and talent for acting, not to mention singing.

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:40 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Quote :
Sarcasm?
Hey, im curious to see what she'll wear. Sue me tongue

No, no, I was being serious. The interview itself will probably be lame. Letterman is a crusty old cheeseball of a man who still thinks he's funny and relevant, when he's so not.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:44 pm

^oh right haha.

Hm, i didn't realise Letterman interviews were shit/he's a douche. Never really watched him.
I'm still gonna find a live stream though Shrug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Reasons I have no lesbian cred #1 of the night: I'm cool with dudes as long as we can keep it above the belt.

This is my bar convo right this moment.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Next convo topic, dude graps my boob and says "yep, those are real". My cousin says "us Camacho girls have great boobs". I feel violated and strangly flattered.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Letterman interviews SUCK. A lot of time, he doesn't even really know anything about who's he's talking to and he doesn't care, and it shows. He will not have a friggin clue about HeMo so he will ask her bland and assinine questions. Wouldn't surprise me if he asked her what boy she was dating on the show. And if HeMo starts gushing about Bartie and doesn't even mention Santana, I swear to God... Evil or Very Mad
Oh, Letterman will barely be able to hide his disdain toward Glee. I guarantee you he's never seen an ep in his life. Though if he knows HeMo's character is dating a girl, he'll probably ask about that in a pervy way.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't be at all surprised if her "people" specifically tell him not to. They get to decide which topics are off limits. I hate to say it, but I get the sense it's not a part of the character that she or her reps want to emphasize at all.

She'll be the second, less important guest, so there won't be much time. He'll ask about Glee, they'll probably talk about the MJ tribute (that's what all this press is really for), then he'll probably ask a few questions about her short films and the movie she's getting ready to do.

And I'm getting drunk before it airs. It makes me nervous just to watch her interviews on stuff like Access Hollywood. I've never said this online before because it's so bizarre it freaks me out a little, but my brother's fiance looks/sounds/acts SOO much like Heather, it's eerie. She's even a dancer. I think that's why it's impossible for me to really crush on HeMo. Because it somehow feels like I'm crushing on my sister-in-law.

She has the same odd personality, too. Like not too long ago we were at a gas station and she was cleaning the windows, and Rihanna's Rude Boy came on the radio, and she cranked it up and started dancing around the car with the squeegee, with a totally straight face the whole time like it was part of a video. People were stopping to stare and take pictures of her. Laughing I was so embarrassed, but so entertained.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:55 pm

OMFG my posts are long. I swear I don't talk that much in real life.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Mahar. Ended up going to the bar after all, and then I found that amazing Katy Perry MGMT cover that I've had on repeat all night. hash

That said, bed time soon methinks.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Cora_ wrote:
OMFG my posts are long. I swear I don't talk that much in real life.

You probably missed Span's post on the LGBT thread. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Damn Cora. you don't post often but you make it count when you do! Lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Cora_ wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Letterman interviews SUCK. A lot of time, he doesn't even really know anything about who's he's talking to and he doesn't care, and it shows. He will not have a friggin clue about HeMo so he will ask her bland and assinine questions. Wouldn't surprise me if he asked her what boy she was dating on the show. And if HeMo starts gushing about Bartie and doesn't even mention Santana, I swear to God... Evil or Very Mad
Oh, Letterman will barely be able to hide his disdain toward Glee. I guarantee you he's never seen an ep in his life. Though if he knows HeMo's character is dating a girl, he'll probably ask about that in a pervy way.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't be at all surprised if her "people" specifically tell him not to. They get to decide which topics are off limits. I hate to say it, but I get the sense it's not a part of the character that she or her reps want to emphasize at all.
noo I think this too..... And it personally offends me lol.

Random- if Dianna was playing this role, i think she'd be awesome in interviews and stuff regarding the sexuality issues. And i think she'd be proud to play gay.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Next convo topic, dude graps my boob and says "yep, those are real". My cousin says "us Camacho girls have great boobs". I feel violated and strangly flattered.

I would have slapped him across the face and left.
That's just not okay in my book. Random thoughts III - Page 11 Shakehead

Cora_ wrote:

She'll be the second, less important guest, so there won't be much time. He'll ask about Glee, they'll probably talk about the MJ tribute (that's what all this press is really for), then he'll probably ask a few questions about her short films and the movie she's getting ready to do.

I'm missing so much. She's doing a movie? Like, those short ones she does, or a real one?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Cora_ wrote:

Of course. He would be incapable of mentioning it in a way that didn't turn Brittana into dirty joke. Rolling Eyes So it would probably be better if he didn't mention it at all.

I really don't like Letterman, in case you couldn't tell.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:10 pm

@Lilly, a real movie called "Spring Breakers" with Selena Gomez and Emma Roberts.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Of course. He would be incapable of mentioning it in a way that didn't turn Brittana into dirty joke. Rolling Eyes So it would probably be better if didn't mention it at all.

I really don't like Letterman, in case you couldn't tell.
If he did ask about it in a dirty way, i'd still be curious to hear HeMo's response....if she kinda defends the relationship or not. Cause i feel like Naya definitely would.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:14 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

I would have slapped him across the face and left.
That's just not okay in my book. Random thoughts III - Page 11 Shakehead

I would have slapped him too! I'm attracted to guys, but not guys like that. No
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
@Lilly, a real movie called "Spring Breakers" with Selena Gomez and Emma Roberts.

I went on IMDb, and saw she's also voiced a character on the Ice Age 4 movie!?

Like, Naya, what the hell are you doing girl? Get out there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts III
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next