Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts I - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Wish I could play guitar.
I have one standing here that I bought some years ago, and attempted to learn. But my fingers hurt so much, and then I lost interest in it.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Span_ski wrote:
That would be a damn big guitar lol!

double bass?

I was right! Again. Very Happy

joking, joking... love
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:07 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Wish I could play guitar.
I have one standing here that I bought some years ago, and attempted to learn. But my fingers hurt so much, and then I lost interest in it.

It really is a pain in the ass at first, but your fingers get this thicker skin pretty fast if you play on a regular basis.
I'm teaching our drummer right now how to play the guitar and in exchange he teaches me how to play the drums... though he is a really good teacher since he actually learned how to play his instrument and I teached myself.
But we both enjoy it and he never complains so I can't be too bad Wink

Learning how to play the guitar (at least the basics) is really just a matter of howmuch effort you put into it. Every day for 15-30minutes is enough and the nice thing is, that you can always look for one of your favourite songs and learn how to play them, so you never get bored.

I learned with www.ultimate-guitar.com if you ever feel like you want to give it another try
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Danke!

I might try again sometime. Just have to muster up the will.
In the mean time it's a nice decoration Laughing
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Nice guitar!! I love the colour too. I still don't know what my parents bought me. I'm curious yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

double bass?

joking, joking... love

Lol... I'm normally wrong... I accept that about myself. ha ha
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Please, girl. Rolling Eyes

Hug Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:24 pm

That's a pretty guitar!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

double bass?

joking, joking... love

Bless ya. Isa, don't be so mean Wink Hug Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:28 pm

It's a nice guitar, agreed.

I have never played any musical instruments except for this one that I had to learn when I was a kid.

Random thoughts I - Page 39 Flauta-doce-germanica
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Charlie wrote:
Bless ya. Isa, don't be so mean Wink Hug Lol.

LOL Sorry.

flowers
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:30 pm

God, I'm going out again tonight. Why do I do this to myself!? I'm so exhausted from this week. The German girls from the hotel are guilt tripping me. The texts that I'm getting are hilarious. I'm so confused by the conversation. Trying to figure out what they're trying to say to me... Lol.

Last edited by Charlie on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:31 pm

haha, I actually learned how to play the flute as well ... I have it still in my room somewhere but I can't get a sound out of that thing, without everybody in a 200metres radius trying to kill themselves (or me) anymore.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:35 pm

I think all children learn the flute. We leaned it in school when I was a child, so did my parents. Don't know how that is in other countries though.

I could play both the violin and the piano as a child, but I never kept it up, which is one of my biggest regrets in life.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Gah, someone help me! My favourite German is starting to make me wish my gf wasn't arriving in a few days...

Lol. I wouldn't actually do anything naughty btw. But I've never felt guilty about being around someone before.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:37 pm

I never learned the flute or the recorder. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Charlie wrote:
Gah, someone help me! My favourite German is starting to make me wish my gf wasn't arriving in a few days...

Lol. I wouldn't actually do anything naughty btw. But I've never felt guilty about being around someone before.

As long as you're not doing anything you shouldn't, just clear your conscience! I think it's perfectly normal to get some "feelings" for other people than your better half every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:03 pm

I'm very well behaved. I have nothing to worry about. Thanks for the moral support smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:08 pm

No problem smile
These things happen. I think especially when it's a long distance relationship. Nothing to feel bad about!
I'm sure when you see your girlfriend and get to spend some time with her, you'll feel different about it all Hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Yeah, I hope so...

That's a conversation for another night I think. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:23 pm

I'm really ready for the workday to end!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:27 pm

How long do you have left?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Half a hour.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:38 pm

That'll go by in a flash! smile

Look at this cute vid:

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Not long now, Shanna! smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next