Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts I - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:25 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Oh, Isa... I wish I could give you a real cwtch right now. How long until you can leave work?

7 hours? Yeah, doesn't look good.

But I'll be fine guys. Don't worry.

7 hours? Sad I'll be here that whole time so just like, let me know if you need me or something. Okay? Hug

Of course we're going to worry if you're upset. Silly.

Aaaand, I plan on doing nothing in work again today except for a few phone calls, so...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:34 am

Should we try and lighten the mood and maybe have a few laughs to make this morning a little bit better?

I'm literally dying from these:

Random thoughts I - Page 37 Tumblr_lw7jbg3DP51qlgktgo6_250Random thoughts I - Page 37 Tumblr_lw7jbg3DP51qlgktgo8_250

lulz
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:40 am

Oh autocorrect, you incredible invention...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:42 am

^ I've lost days... honestly days to that website.

I would recommend anyone who needs cheering up to go there immediately.

Here's a link
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:48 am

I somehow doubt that that website is 'work safe'. Can't really get the full experience on a smartphone screen.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:50 am

Hmmm, some of them are a bit wrong. lol

What phone do you have?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:53 am

This one is pretty funny though...

Random thoughts I - Page 37 Killed-her
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:03 am

On a funny note from my dream the CIA showed up and took the town crazy. In the dream I thought to myself that it was about damn time. I think that means I had an internal monologue in my visual internal monologue. Strange...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:04 am

Span_ski wrote:
Hmmm, some of them are a bit wrong. lol

What phone do you have?

Motorola Atrix. I love it. Also, looking at a website like that will use up my data very quickly. Stupid Orange and their limits.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:05 am

Span_ski wrote:
This one is pretty funny though...

Random thoughts I - Page 37 Killed-her

Lol!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:13 am

My cheeks are hurting from laughing so much! Just spent half an hour on that site. Amazing! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:31 am

That website is so so funny. It's my go to, if I'm feeling a little blue lol.

It's also the reason, I won't use my phone to send anything of significance unless I really have to.

Well, that and the time I accidentally messged Isa via internet on my phone that I was heterosexual, when what I was trying to type the word 'get' and accidentally typed 'het' and got autocorrected....

I was mortified... she was confused (and no doubt thought I was too) Laughing

This was in the middle of a conversation about soccer teams btw... random.

It was funny looking back on it... but that thing is dangerous.

-----------

I really struggle to convey what I mean in words at the best of times. It like never comes out right, and often screws things up for me. Throw in a touchscreen phone and autocorrect and it's game over for me. lol

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:41 am

Yeah, that sounds like it was one confusing conversation.

Some people are so rude. Grr!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:42 am

ROFL

Span, that is just the funniest thing I have read in aaaaages!

lulz
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:49 am

Span_ski wrote:
Well, that and the time I accidentally messged Isa via internet on my phone that I was heterosexual, when what I was trying to type the word 'get' and accidentally typed 'het' and got autocorrected....

I was like "What do you mean you're heterosexual? And what does it have to do with football anyway? WTF"

Because you didn't corrected yourself for some minutes, so I was hanging there trying to think how come this girl is straight and what's the connection between being heterosexual and going to the stadium to watch football. It sounded like being straight made it easier to watch football. confused

And then I just like: yahoo

--------------------

Feeling a little better, btw. I just talked to my sister, who is in the Philipines and she was feeling guilty because she is so far way. Poor thing. But I think she is going to be fine. sad little panda
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:50 am

MissLilly wrote:
ROFL

Span, that is just the funniest thing I have read in aaaaages!

lulz

Glad I made you laugh!! lulz
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:53 am

I can just imagine the confusion Laughing

Well, ladies, I have to go get some cleaning done!

See you later!

Até a vista!

Bis später!

(This language thing is FUN)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:55 am

I've had two conversations today that have pissed me off.

I had one lady kicking off at me, then when she didn't say anything for like 30 seconds and seemed as though she had calmed down enough for me to explain the situation, I started to speak, got out a few sentences, then she interrupted me and demanded that I let her finish speaking... Because I'm in a bad mood I actually told her that, in fact, I was the one who was speaking and I would appreciate it if she let me finish then if she still had difficulty understanding, she could shout again. Lmao. Oops.

Why don't people just tell you they don't understand
what you're saying? I know insurance can be complicated so just freaking tell me you don't know what I'm talking about! Don't tell me you understand then repeat your original invalid point... Jeez. And then the guy actually says, "fuck you then... whatever." And slams down the phone. Nice... Merry Christmas to you too.

Last edited by Charlie on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:03 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

o

I was like "What do you mean you're heterosexual? And what does it have to do with football anyway? WTF"

Because you didn't corrected yourself for some minutes, so I was hanging there trying to think how come this girl is straight and what's the connection between being heterosexual and going to the stadium to watch football. It sounded like being straight made it easier to watch football. confused

And then I just like: yahoo

--------------------

Feeling a little better, btw. I just talked to my sister, who is in the Philipines and she was feeling guilty because she is so far way. Poor thing. But I think she is going to be fine. sad little panda

Glad to hear you're feeling better smile

"How come this girl is straight?" Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:49 am

Charlie wrote:

ROFL

----------------------

I was able to finish work early. At least that. So now I'm home.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:55 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Charlie wrote:

ROFL

----------------------

I was able to finish work early. At least that. So now I'm home.

That's cool, Isa. I finish in 4 minutes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:56 am

Free food today at work! I'm always happy when free food is available!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:03 am

Random thoughts I - Page 37 P1010110

My Luna sad little panda
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:09 am

Charlie wrote:

I'm not... I can promise you that!

I think I'd been boring Isa to tears about how much I liked some girl about an hour before that too to add to the confusion lol. Laughing

Shanna_ wrote:
Free food today at work! I'm always happy when free food is available!!

Free anything is always good smile!

My sister and her boyfriend have just arrived for Christmas! That takes the heat off me for a few days at any rate!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 am

It really amuses me when I see someone with a Ramones t shirt on and all I can think is they've probably never heard a single one of their songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next