Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
I don't know if we can have fast replies, but that's good advise.

I'll have a look into it. smile

Meantime I'd recommend just using the quote function and deleting the quote if you don't want to use it it's still faster... but I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
mardou wrote:
well hellooooooo 🐷
I'm ladytubbing. just decided to change my username..

I was wondering who mardou was...

You have to keep your avatar, though. Because it's awesome.
it's a very Audrey Hepburn kitten. Breakfast in Tiffany's Audrey of course cat
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Fast reply is now working!
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:58 pm

yaaaaay :afro:
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:09 am

Fast reply box is awesome! Very Happy

Can't wait to get home tonight. Will have all the time in the world to help bring life to this forum.
Really feel the need to have this as the main one the sooner the better. Seems like a small influx of "Glee is gr8 no matter what, and u're all stupid because u're readin so deep in2 it" members on that other place... It annoys.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:01 am

MissLilly wrote:

Can't wait to get home tonight. Will have all the time in the world to help bring life to this forum.
Really feel the need to have this as the main one the sooner the better. Seems like a small influx of "Glee is gr8 no matter what, and u're all stupid because u're readin so deep in2 it" members on that other place... It annoys.

Oh, that's good to hear. ☀

Did you guys see what happen over twitter last night? Some of the writers saying that Brittana have kissed and fans haven't been watcthing the show, and some other nonsense....

It made me realize how much Glee is making me angry and bitter. This show should be fun... scratch
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:34 am

MissLilly wrote:

Yay!!! Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with for this place! Thanks so much in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:45 am

We really need your magic, Lilly. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:23 am

Really random. I think I have squirrels in the loft cavity above my bedroom. They're really really loud, and it's kind of creeping me out Shocked
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:32 am

I thought squirrels were cute? I mean, not as cute as polar bears though...

I once had bats inside the air conditioner in my bedroom. That was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 am

I think it was Carrie from SATC who said the squirrels were just rats with a cuter outfit Laughing

and yes, bats in your AC in your bedroom is crazy!!! I think you win there buddy! lol Cheers
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:10 am

Yeah, bats are not nice. They are loud at night and there are health issues, I've heard.

I lived three years in that flat with those bats. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:13 am

I do have a bit of a soft spot for bats though. As a kid I was in the local paper as part of a bat conservation group. Laughing

Sorry about that Wink
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:47 am

Bats remind me of summer nights. Northern Europe (and I mean nordic, not like Germany or smth) where I live in, the summers are quite short. Very pretty season tho, and the sun doesn't go down for more than a few hours each night. In fact, go further north still and the sun doesn't go down at all... But I digress... Since the nights are so light even in "southern" parts of my country, you can actually easily see the bats flying about. Its neat. And now has me nostalgic for last summer, since this is the darkest part of the year here, and the opposite of summer holds: only few miserly hours of daylight every 24 hours. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:56 am

When I was 18 I spent some of my summer in northern Iceland and I found it crazy it being light at like midnight. It was weird being back in UK as I hadn't experienced a proper night time for weeks. We had beautiful weather then too.

I really loved it though. Probably one of the best trips I've had.

I can't imagine what it's like in winter though. I know the towns in some of the fjords on the west coast don't get any light at all in winter. Not sure if I could cope with no daylight at all for a good few months.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:06 pm

I can't even imagine how would it be to have just few hours of sun or no nights at all.

Here we have 12 hours of sun, 12 hours of night, all year. It's always like this. During the dry season (May to September), it's always sunny, blue sky, no clouds at all. Last year, when I got here, it took me more than 3 months to actually see clouds. It hurts my eyes though.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:31 pm

The worst part is when there's no snow. I mean, when the ground and the trees are covered in white, the lack of sunlight isn't so bad. During the best years, it really looks like one of those cheezy Christmas Postcards here, even in the capital city. But this year... Urgh. The wet asphalt look combined with biting wind and freezing rain is depressing.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Yep wet asphalt look is depressing. That's the look where I'm living at the moment is rocking right now. Even during daylight it's dark and grey and we have constant rain and gale force winds.

Sucks.

I'd much rather be in Brazil Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi everyone. Can't stay because I'm just on my way to Netball. Just wanted to stop by and say a quick hello on the new forum smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Hello!!!! Have fun at netball! Hope it's not outdoors! The weather's awful. Well it is in Liverpool anyway....

If it is. Stay warm!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:16 pm

It's indoors but it's still cold enough to make my shins hurt because the surface isn't sprung.

The weather is pretty bad down here too. The wind is crazy. And it's set to get worse. Should be a fun couple of weeks at work... Woo, home insurance. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:20 pm

I still don't know what netball is, just for the record. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:20 pm

YouTube the World Championship final 2011 between Australia and NZ. That level of netball will truly show you how good a sport it can be.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Yay!!! Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with for this place! Thanks so much in advance Very Happy
Blue Zeppelin wrote:
We really need your magic, Lilly. Laughing

Thanks for the faith guys Very Happy

Got an unexpected visitor just now though, so may have to postpone it until tomorrow. But it will be done.
I'm glad to see more action here today though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:53 pm

YoungGifted&Slack wrote:
YouTube the World Championship final 2011 between Australia and NZ. That level of netball will truly show you how good a sport it can be.

I'm intrigued. :bball:

MissLilly wrote:
Thanks for the faith guys Very Happy

Got an unexpected visitor just now though, so may have to postpone it until tomorrow. But it will be done.
I'm glad to see more action here today though Very Happy

We definitely need more people. And we need to talk about other things.

This show/ship is sinking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next