Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana fanart

Go down 
+8
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
MissLilly
Dina
eli_
Isa
Niklas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Brittana fanart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:12 pm

I use Bamboo Pen by Wacom, which is the cheapest of the serie (about 50 bucks), but still works great
Brittana fanart - Page 2 Wacom-Bamboo-Pen-tablet
Wacom is the best brand for tablets. I wanted a Bamboo Fun but it was too expensive Crying or Very sad
What tablet you have?
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 am

I have the SlimTablet 600U from AIPTEK and I have some problems with the pressure sensitivity settings. I followed the descriptions in the Internet but it doesn't work for me. Crying or Very sad But that's only in Photoshop, if I use the tablet for normal writing in this tablet writing tool thingy the lines' size and opacity changes depending on the pressure. Maybe I can take a screenshot later of what the lines look like in Photoshop ...

Anyway, I made a new Brittana video. I hope I'm not annoying you guys by posting my videos here - if so, just tell me. Wink
And should you still be traumatized by my last vid - this time it's not sad and dramatic but positive and romantic. asd

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:10 pm

^^reeeeallyyyy cute, I downloaded it.
Maybe you just need to change the photoshop brush settings? did you try that?
Sometimes it doesn't work for me either, then I have to restart photoshop a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Thank you, Eli! Glad you liked the video! smile

This is what the line in Photoshop looks like after I've set all the brush settings the way they should be:
Brittana fanart - Page 2 Aiptektabletline

I'm totally clueless. It seems like more people with Aiptek tablets are having the same problem but I couldn't find a solution anywhere on the Internet. The Photoshop brush settings are correct, the driver is installed correctly, I don't know what else to do.
I just wrote an e-mail to the Aiptek support team explaining them my problem and hope they can help me ...

I begin to regret I didn't buy a Wacom tablet instead ...
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:40 pm

I got myself a new tablet this week (Wacom CTL-470K-DE Bamboo Pen) and this is my first digital painting ever. smile

I know it's not perfect and I still have to learn a lot about coloring/shadowing but it took me three full days to make so I wanted to share it anyway. Very Happy

Brittana fanart - Page 2 Brittanacheeriodigitalpainting
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:05 pm

it's great! and you're actually a lot better at coloring than me yahoo
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:02 pm

I made those posters earlier today and they're already at 3,800 notes on tumblr. boogie

Brittana fanart - Page 2 Multiposters
(posters in large resolution on tumblr)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Very pretty, Niklas! Thumbs Up

I especially like the bottom three.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:17 pm

that's amazing niklas! really pretty smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Niklas wrote:
I made those posters earlier today and they're already at 3,800 notes on tumblr. boogie

Brittana fanart - Page 2 Multiposters
(posters in large resolution on tumblr)
Oh that was you? They're awesome!! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Soooo pretty!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Love them!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:45 pm

I reblogged those yesterday smile
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:09 am

Beautiful posters.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:12 am

Ahh it was you who made those posters smile Nice job I reblogged them twice now. Amazing smile

I'm inspired to make some but I won't cause I suck at posters tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 am

I'm watching the other posters on tumblr also right now.
I really like those stylized ones.

http://butterscotchones.tumblr.com/tagged/gleeposters
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Found this.
Totally hot!

Brittana fanart - Page 2 Tumblr_lngg39st0Z1qj00eyo1_500
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Ah yes, we saw that a while ago. It is hot.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 am

Niklas wrote:

^^
He still makes awesome Glee posters. smile

http://letyourfreakflagwave.tumblr.com/tagged/own_glee_posters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana fanart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2