Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lea/Rachel appreciation thread

Go down 
+10
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
Niklas
MissLilly
Dina
House Carl
eli_
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Empty
PostSubject: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 am

Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Lea-michele-300

Last edited by Blue Zeppelin on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:56 am

WOAH, nice big pic. I totally approve of this thread, BZ.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:59 am

LOL I didn't see this pic was so big

EDIT: Now it's better.

When Glee started, I wasn't a fan of hers. I thought she was a good actress and singer. But, wow, she is hot! I can see that now. I have seen the light.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 am

She's beyond hot. I can't even describe it. When Glee started I didn't want to watch it because there was Lea in it, and she's too hot for my own good.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:36 am

Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lw6g7aBzXZ1qiou8so3_250 Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lw6g7aBzXZ1qiou8so8_250 Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lw6g7aBzXZ1qiou8so4_250
Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lw6g7aBzXZ1qiou8so5_250 Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lw6g7aBzXZ1qiou8so9_250 Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lw6g7aBzXZ1qiou8so2_250x
bravoh-oh-oh!
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:18 am

Lea is great.

Like I said some time back on GF, I don't make too much noise about her, but she really is the beating heart of Glee. For me, Rachel is the unquestioned main character, the way Will was pushed aside after F13 only made it more noticeable.

If only they had gone for Pezberry friendship instead of the toxic version of Finntana they came up with. In the minds of the writers: boys > girls, so Santana never had a chance. But with Rachel, there would have been no one to get the "Big Hero Man" role, so it would have been more equal.

Those B/W shots you posted, Eli, almost make me want to watch the latest ep. Very cute. blush
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:21 am

Lea was amazing in the black&white sequence. She is so talented.

Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lw7av1RlEK1qk71sao5_250

Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:21 am

House Carl wrote:
Lea is great.

Like I said some time back on GF, I don't make too much noise about her, but she really is the beating heart of Glee. For me, Rachel is the unquestioned main character, the way Will was pushed aside after F13 only made it more noticeable.

If only they had gone for Pezberry friendship instead of the toxic version of Finntana they came up with. In the minds of the writers: boys > girls, so Santana never had a chance. But with Rachel, there would have been no one to get the "Big Hero Man" role, so it would have been more equal.

Those B/W shots you posted, Eli, almost make me want to watch the latest ep. Very cute. blush

definitely. Rachel (or Lea) IS Glee, and she's a crazy talented amazing person.
And funny as hell smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:42 am

Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lw6dy80FCc1qiou8so1_500
She was the only good one. Chris still isn't on her level, Darren was trying too much, and Amber was blank.
Now, they could have used someone who's a really good actress instead *COUGHNAYACOUGHCOUGH*
but no, she was just backup dancer for Brittany Mad
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lw7eavqUE91qc6xxfo1_500
so can I post everythig here, or do I have to create a Rachel Berry appreciation thread?
Cos my love for Rachel can't be tamed
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Let's post everything here. I can change the title to Lea/Rachel appreciation thread.

I think it's a shame she is so needy around Finn, but I still love Rachel. I wish she written more independent. please

Btw, has anyone seen Lea's new film? The reviews are pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:27 pm

A girl I talked with today had gone to see it yesterday, and she thought it was very good.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lw6i0eULVT1qhbc1jo2_250Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lw6i0eULVT1qhbc1jo3_250
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Lea was hilarious in the black/white sequence! She has such a massive comedic talent (just like Naya) and I just wish they'd feature that more on the show. God, I miss comedy Glee in general. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:45 pm

I saw NYE as well and it really wasn't that bad.
When it's an ensemble film like this it is bound to get bad critics but it was entertaining and Lea was really good.
Her 'faces' when she sang were a lot better than on glee as well Wink I think she paid extra attention to that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:55 pm

I love crazy Rachel. Lea's facial expressions are awesome! Look at this girl:

Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lwgm9wcC3M1qi4ywfo9_250

Crazy, independent Rachel is sooo much more fun than Finn's needy girlfriend. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:50 pm

So have you heard that they casted Amanda Seyfreid and fucking Talyor Swift as Eponine for the Les Miz movie. It's ublievable! Who chooses TS over Evan Rachel Wood and LEA MICHELE? Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:08 pm

I find Taylor Swift very...bland
Not a fan of hers
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:09 pm

Ugh, Taylor Swift acting? angry

I like Amanda Seyfriend though.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_lxo1po9q9I1qfsm4go1_500
omgggggg

lol I'm a little bit tipsy and I'm planning to stay up all night and drink more and post weirdass stuff, ya'll be warned
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:33 pm

hawt

Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Tumblr_ly3u7zzBCS1r2860xo1_1280
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Glee's Lea Michele in Talks for Spring Awakening Movie!
Please let this come true!!! boogie
I connect to Spring Awakening on a very personal level. I've seen the musical twice in an English-speaking version in Frankfurt last year with an incredibly talented cast of young British actors and it's become my favourite musical and ever since I've seen it I have hoped for a movie adaption with parts of the OBC in it. The movie practically already exists in my head and I really really want this to happen!!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:02 pm

SA is the only Broadway shows I've seen in its entirety. I would DIE to see Lea be in a movie for it, preferably with Groffsicles.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 pm

If they could get the original cast....
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:47 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lea/Rachel appreciation thread   Lea/Rachel appreciation thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Lea/Rachel appreciation thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next