Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hunger Games trilogy

Go down 
+10
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
Charles
Tuk17
Shanna_
mardou
eli_
Isa
MissLilly
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:34 am

Right, off to attempt to get some reading done on my lunch... Wish me luck! tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 am

I hope you do dude! I want you to get to the end of the first book to see what you think. I wanna compare notes Laughing

Also, I found the 2nd book a little harder to get into than the first? Anyone else? I guess I'm a good few chapters in.. well over a third of the way through, and I can see the need to set things up though. Interesting!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 pm

So I guess I am the only person in the whole world who hasn't read the book or seen the film yet? Feels lonely. carry on!

Span_ski wrote:
I read pretty fast anyway, but the train journeys have helped. Am very keen to see how the film matches up now though.

Wait for me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Just got to the third part, it's real interesting now. Gonna go borrow my friend's copy of the second book later. smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Span_ski wrote:
I hope you do dude! I want you to get to the end of the first book to see what you think. I wanna compare notes Laughing

Also, I found the 2nd book a little harder to get into than the first? Anyone else? I guess I'm a good few chapters in.. well over a third of the way through, and I can see the need to set things up though. Interesting!!

It's a bit slow in the beginning but.. All the tears the second book brought me though! Crying or Very sad

Isa wrote:
So I guess I am the only person in the whole world who hasn't read the book or seen the film yet? Feels lonely. carry on!

Isa, love, pick up a book, like, right this minute and get to it! Reading

Mike` wrote:
Just got to the third part, it's real interesting now. Gonna go borrow my friend's copy of the second book later. smile

asd
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:49 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Isa wrote:

Isa, love, pick up a book, like, right this minute and get to it! Reading

Laughing

I actually tried to buy the first book, but I couldn't find it in English here. Makes no sense to order it now because I'll be leaving soon. Maybe when I'm in Europe? I also don't like reading from a computer screen.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Just finished the first book, definitely left on a cliffhanger. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Of course it does, because you have to keep reading Wink So, what did you think of it?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:20 am

I'm on chapter 15. I've had no time to actually get any reading done this week. sad little panda I am determined to finish it today or tomorrow though.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 am

Isa wrote:

Span_ski wrote:
I read pretty fast anyway, but the train journeys have helped. Am very keen to see how the film matches up now though.

Wait for me!!!!!

I will I promise!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:43 am

MissLilly wrote:
Of course it does, because you have to keep reading Wink So, what did you think of it?

It's good. smile I've started the second already lol.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:31 am

One if the girls at work has been reading the last book and I got an extremely funny angry text about a late book 3 plot point. It was a WTF point for me when I read it too so I got a great laugh and sent apologies. This is cryptic but I don't want to ruin anything yet I still needed to share.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:18 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:35 pm

Finished the second book. Laughing 24 hours or so for it? tongue

To the 3rd. smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Haha, Mike, you are so sucked in asd

This is so sad and beautiful!

The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 563501_426733710676619_159746560708670_1924291_300843597_n
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Aw, that's just... *lip quivers*

I'm still annoyed by the unrealistic archery nonsense in films though. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:23 pm

I'm just watching about every interview there is with jennifer lawrence on youtube.
That girl is hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Dina wrote:
I'm just watching about every interview there is with jennifer lawrence on youtube.
That girl is hilarious!!
She's a PR nightmare. And she has this pathological need to say the word "pee" in every interview
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:04 pm

But i like that. I like that she doesn't fit and that she just doesn't give a fuck if what she's saying is appropriate or not. It's entertaining Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Yep she's a champ. And so different from Katniss!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Okay, the books were pretty awesome after about chapter six of the first. Laughing Just finished the third book, as easy as the read was, it was quite good at painting the picture. smile Quite good at writing insanity.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:26 pm

I agree with the guy Isa was talking to that the movie was made for 15 year old girls and I'm a 16 year old girl. I read the hunger games like two years ago and I just feel the movie could of brought more to the table. I think that's because I just finished re reading the first book on Thursday and watched the movie on Friday so I was just comparing it too much with all the information fresh in my mind. Overall the movie was decent. It just missed a few points that I wish it included.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Dina wrote:
That girl is hilarious!!

I watched this vid earlier today and laughed a lot- Jennifer Lawerence Funny Clips

I love her!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:16 pm

She's a true gem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games trilogy
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything Else :: Everything Else-
Jump to: